JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww Jesus the soup looks awful... and I duno if it’s just me. But holy jayssssss. Never heard of putting pancake in way soup 🤮🤮

Awk common. Nobody asked her where her stuff come from. I reckon when she puts up question boxes. She writes to herself 😂😂😂
Well now you may try it coz Julie says 😂🤮
Definitely isn’t something I’d be on for 🙈
Aye writing to herself, there’s noway anyone asks that🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have unfollowed. Can't bare looking at her and listening to her any longer. The sight and sound drains the life out of me.. she needs a personality transplant no harm to her.

Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed too- seeing that big face is so uninspiring. I realised I watched her content out of sheer shock and awe at what she puts out there into the world.. so it’s not something I want to engage with any further. She maddens me and doesn’t make me laugh or smile or in anyway feel like I like her. She actually annoys the hell out of me and the way she’ll be moaning about going back to work when she’s done absolutely nothing with her time off... so long Julbert you won’t be missed. I intend to read on here as the laughs will be too much to miss ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed too- seeing that big face is so uninspiring. I realised I watched her content out of sheer shock and awe at what she puts out there into the world.. so it’s not something I want to engage with any further. She maddens me and doesn’t make me laugh or smile or in anyway feel like I like her. She actually annoys the hell out of me and the way she’ll be moaning about going back to work when she’s done absolutely nothing with her time off... so long Julbert you won’t be missed. I intend to read on here as the laughs will be too much to miss ;)
I will still read here too however I feel exactly the same. Seeing her angers me and seeing her sit on her big arse and ignoring that wee dote all date makes me so cross. And when I look at her talking to her phone it's not a nice lady looking at the camera, it's a two-faced, ignorant, spoilt, pathetic excuse for a grown woman. God love that wee boy and his daddy get some happiness soon.

Reactions: 6
I will still read here too however I feel exactly the same. Seeing her angers me and seeing her sit on her big arse and ignoring that wee dote all date makes me so cross. And when I look at her talking to her phone it's not a nice lady looking at the camera, it's a two-faced, ignorant, spoilt, pathetic excuse for a grown woman. God love that wee boy and his daddy get some happiness soon.

Her "boyo" is the saddest most unhappiest looking man I've ever laid eyes on. He just always looks scundered. And is it really any wonder with that big lump always whinging?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please for the love of God someone ask her why she is still sitting in the backseat with him. He is one in like 2 weeks! I’m not meaning it in a horrible way I’m sure today was a bit tough on her but should she speak to someone? Has nobody close to her said anything? My hubby would have intervened after the first month, maybe thats harsh 🤣

• Haha
Please for the love of God someone ask her why she is still sitting in the backseat with him. He is one in like 2 weeks! I’m not meaning it in a horrible way I’m sure today was a bit tough on her but should she speak to someone? Has nobody close to her said anything? My hubby would have intervened after the first month, maybe thats harsh 🤣
Has she never took him out in the car alone and he was fine then in the back. Seems she wants to be attached to him then doesn't even want to play with the little soul.

Reactions: 4
Danny, 17, learning to drive. Julie still be sitting in the back beside him

Naw do you see the cut of her lol
And the hair, she must be due the monthly wash soon ffs, you would think you'd make an effort when its your childs first day , and your meeting new people yourself

She's maybe settling him into nursery a wee first. My friends wee one started lately and they encouraged her to start the baby a week or 2 before she started back, it was so they could get into routine and she got used to get up/ dressed/ fed and out the door each morning rather than having the baby and her starting back all at the same time.

Has she never took him out in the car alone and he was fine then in the back. Seems she wants to be attached to him then doesn't even want to play with the little soul.
She puts him in the front when its just the two of them 🙈 but you’re 100% right she wants him to be clingy but I don’t think he is.

Don’t think she’s starting back this week I think she mentioned how she’d have time to do some make up looks this week. Maybe do a deep clean instead... house and self!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I posted on social media the way she does and gurned and moaned a trade, my partner would have ripped me a new hole over it and probably would've left. He hates anything social media, hates the fact I followed her and even he was sick listening to her. If I watched insta stories and hers came on within 2 seconds of hearing her voice he would leave the room or tell me to bleeping turn it off. And I have to say I completely understand it lol. She's an embarrassment, how her friends and family haven't held an intervention is beyond me. I don't even think you could class it as a form of PND, just as sheer lunacy.

She puts him in the front when its just the two of them 🙈 but you’re 100% right she wants him to be clingy but I don’t think he is.

Don’t think she’s starting back this week I think she mentioned how she’d have time to do some make up looks this week. Maybe do a deep clean instead... house and self!
I agree. Julie no one wants to see make up looks. We want to see a clean house with a happy bubbly mummy, not hagrid.

Did she actually get that wee boy from nursery like that? 😱😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Awk now lost for words.

You would think she would have tied the hair up to hide the fact she's had it done!
Boiling my p!as so much say one thing do another. My MH has suffered greatly because I'm social and want to be out and about instead of going out maybe once a week. *"#!-&_&+7&-

Reactions: 3
First thing first. After preaching about filters goes and says about using on

then goes on to say she’s going to have a wee think to herself. Hopefully she thinks she needs to catch a grip and give her head a wobble. Maybe in her little time drinking her barista favourite coffee she thought to herself would need to acknowledge I I constantly turn about filters but have just used one.
Julie gone home. Was it essential you had to go to the shop for that coffee. Could you not have made one of them in house... you’ve tramped the country all week and go into a shop breathing your oul dirty germs everywhere.

2nd. She’s not a massive coffee drinker a wee latte or cappuccino here or there does her. Is she for real. She’s at costa any chance she gets. Look at the drinks she was making at home with the half bag of sugar nearly how many of them was she not having. Who you kidding.

And has a wee video to do with a company she works with. Hopefully it’s an apology video to that woman !!

I thought the same when she stuck a filter on. I wonder did she receive a few messages reminding her of her post a few days ago! Just another example of the mask slipping!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.