JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I know went to her for her wedding makeup a few years ago.

At that time she always did grid posts of her brides and bridesmaids etc but my friend's wedding pix never appeared.

I heard from someone else that Julie had been off on the sick at the time of the wedding so that's likely why she didn't post them!!

Working in the dole office and working when claiming sick pay #hypocrite
you couldn’t write it she should change her Instagram name to ‘Double Standards Doherty’ suits her better

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I cringed when she’d share where her clothes were from and in most cases they were years old. Nothing wrong with that but what good is it to people knowing your trousers are New Look from 3 years ago 😬 I’m not convinced people were even asking!

• Haha
Oh I cringed when she’d share where her clothes were from and in most cases they were years old. Nothing wrong with that but what good is it to people knowing your trousers are New Look from 3 years ago 😬 I’m not convinced people were even asking!
I’m still not convinced people ask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a wee pancake mixed into my vegetable soup also!!!!!!

I love a wee pancake mixed into my vegetable soup also!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
😳😳.... that soup looks like ....🤮💩
I’m just not sure which 🙈
Awwww Jesus the soup looks awful... and I duno if it’s just me. But holy jayssssss. Never heard of putting pancake in way soup 🤮🤮

Awk common. Nobody asked her where her stuff come from. I reckon when she puts up question boxes. She writes to herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was shopping in BM Crescent link today, seen her way Danny and her mammy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is Derry not closer than the port for her?
What need had she to be going to the Port or Derry, Julie preaches about supporting local businesses then jumps in the car and away she goes, traipsing all over the place!
#stayathome

Looks like she's still with Cave. Curiosity got the better of me and I did a mock order using her discount code and the code was accepted!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is she for real ?
post about less filters real skin. She posted one night about not using filters and the first thing next morning. Filter. She’s forever sticking filters on. Wondered where she’s was away today.
Danny starts nursery tomorrow, does Dosebag start work?

Reactions: 5
Is she for real ?
post about less filters real skin. She posted one night about not using filters and the first thing next morning. Filter. She’s forever sticking filters on. Wondered where she’s was away today.
Danny starts nursery tomorrow, does Dosebag start work?

I came here to comment on the no filter thing too!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.