JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a dirty dose.

How can she go an see her mammy every bleeping day?

Her mother lives with her brother and his family, surely that's who she bubbles with? Not bleeping Julie.

She's a hateful heap.

Reactions: 7
This has maybe already been mentioned but the hair! Clearly been professionally done - that’s not just a root tint there’s definitely fresh foils!
I know Julburt isn’t a huge wan for following the rules but duck me that’s disgraceful!! Meanwhile I’ll just wait at home here for major surgery that has been delayed again and again due to the pressures on the NHS 😡

So is she bringing out a collab?? What’s all the nudge, nudge, wink, wink about when when she did her make up earlier? ‘New product but can’t tell you about it just yet... first time I’ve ever done anything like this before...’ Looks like it’s a bronzer, blusher, highlight palette... ffs can barely contain my excitement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So is she bringing out a collab?? What’s all the nudge, nudge, wink, wink about when when she did her make up earlier? ‘New product but can’t tell you about it just yet... first time I’ve ever done anything like this before...’ Looks like it’s a bronzer, blusher, highlight palette... ffs can barely contain my excitement 🙄
Wouldn't waste my money on any sort product of her name was on it. Wouldn't even pish on it if it wash gave to me for free and set on fire.

See a fake account has been set up lol we should all follow that instead, probably better craic and not fulla pure cow DUNG

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't waste my money on any sort product of her name was on it. Wouldn't even pish on it if it wash gave to me for free and set on fire.

See a fake account has been set up lol we should all follow that instead, probably better craic and not fulla pure cow DUNG

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some craic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a dirty dose.

How can she go an see her mammy every bleeping day?

Her mother lives with her brother and his family, surely that's who she bubbles with? Not bleeping Julie.

She's a hateful heap.
Shes milking the fact shes “helping” her after her surgery. Its been annoying me for a while but I thought I was maybe being a horrible witch! Worse is how often shes in Trillick, far too many elderly people involved in these multiple bubbles!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
wonder who she’s going to collab with. Has to be what she’s at with her big moon face winking and going on. CMB or a perfect.
See her saying FYI paid for it. duck off julie
Then telling you to tell your nursery to get seesaw she’s used it what 2 days. duck off julie.
fresh hair fresh skin fresh hair fresh skin. duck off julie.
Imagine being that dirty having to tell everybody you have washed. 🤮🤣

• Haha
wonder who she’s going to collab with. Has to be what she’s at with her big moon face winking and going on. CMB or a perfect.
See her saying FYI paid for it. duck off julie
Then telling you to tell your nursery to get seesaw she’s used it what 2 days. duck off julie.
fresh hair fresh skin fresh hair fresh skin. duck off julie.
Imagine being that dirty having to tell everybody you have washed. 🤮🤣
I’d say it’ll be BPerfect. Ohmyglam already have a face palette so it won’t be them and I hadn’t thought of CMB. It’ll be some powdery aul shite bought for pennies in China... probs with her big bake on the front 🥴🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would any makeup brand want to actually bring out a product in collaboration with Julburt? Imagine her big moon face all catfished up for the promo 🙈 Just naw!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would any makeup brand want to actually bring out a product in collaboration with Julburt? Imagine her big moon face all catfished up for the promo 🙈 Just naw!
Cos none of them can read the room!

If I am following someone on Instagram or I see a small business I want to buy off - I come on here and search to see what they're REALLY like!!!

Maybe those who want to "work with" Julie should look her up...

Also, she's going to need a mortgage for her Trillick mansion, so she'll have to return to work to get the accounts/pay records to show a bank.... She won't be able to include all the free tit she gets because of her insta - though I'd say she sells a lot of it on.

Reactions: 4
Did ye's know that she didn't get the correct shade in that cc cream.
She doesn't think she got the right shade but she might try it again if she gets the right shade because she definitely got the wrong shade.
Oxidised so it did, made it more orange but she thinks it was the wrong shade but she'll definitely try it again if she gets it in the correct shade 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FYI everybody my husband and i also bought the same car seat for our child only we got a better deal 😂👍 Jesus she likes to get her digs in. Hope she is sure she likes it before she takes it out of the box and uses it. Can’t be slagging off someone else on social media again for her mistake.
she is very quiet today.

• Haha
What an insult to Kings Babyshop!!! Having previously gifted her items and I'm sure organised a pretty lucrative collaboration on the Egg pram to turn round and say that FYI comment. So rude, so self entitled, so wrong!!!!

Who gives a duck of you paid Julie. Imagine actually PAYING for something YOU wanted for YOUR child. And yes with the comment above I agree, make sure you don't bleeping slate another poor innocent employee of a local business into the ground if and when you realise the item doesn't suit you. What a big trogg you are.

Imagine being such a freeloader that you feel the need to point out when you actually pay for something (got a heavy discount too no doubt) 🙄
Would fit her better to put the phone down, forget the insta life and actually teach her son the value of things and that if you want something you have to work for it and save for it rather than just drop hints on social media and wait for some sucker to hand it to you for free.

Reactions: 9
She's too old for the insta life anyway! Needs to get a grip. If you wanna be successful at it you need to a)start strong and young (not trying to discriminate again age but I'm 28 and wouldn't dare start doing all that, the kids I know say I'm old 😂) and b)you also need to be bleeping relevant... Something with Julie is not!

Reactions: 5
She's too old for the insta life anyway! Needs to get a grip. If you wanna be successful at it you need to a)start strong and young (not trying to discriminate again age but I'm 28 and wouldn't dare start doing all that, the kids I know say I'm old 😂) and b)you also need to be bleeping relevant... Something with Julie is not!
Julie will continue to flog a dead horse as long as there's companies like Stinking Cave willing to give her free shite. Her "content" is repetitive drivel and she knows it but she's still at it 🙄
Maybe ask yourself why Kings didn't gift you the car seat Julie? Could it be because you did nothing to promote the #gifted travel system they gave you? 🤔 Dose!!!

Another fake page - she's not even popular, she's a big dose, why would anyone want to copy her page?

Though I see they copied mammys banters page too recently.

She most probably got some good PR discount on that car seat, or else why mention it at all? I know Ashlee (ohsofemme) is very open with gifted and discounted items and she recently had a new baby. I can't remember what she bought but she did say she got a PR discount.

Reactions: 2
"I'm to see if I can get a discount code" and then posts a discount code on the same snap 🙄 why just why? 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.