JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back to work tomorrow?

I know she said "really soon" and she got the hair dyed and the nails on yesterday... Just thinking out loud.

We may get ready for how much she misses Danny when she's back at work, how she felt she never really had a maternity leave, how her mum still needs her and she'll be trying her damnedest to have another miracle pregnancy so she doesn't have to stay back at work long....!!!

(I'm not being a witch, and I hope she does be fortunate enough to have another one, but she's so predictable)
Sure she's in the civil service, I'm sure she can get some sort of benefit that will pay her to stay at home! Con woman!!

Julie was in Trillick on fri and now she is going to the Port a run today. Glad to see she is listening to the rules of staying within one bubble and also no unnecessary travel. She pisses me off but Julie doesn’t give a flying fruit cake about others just that she gets out for a family day.
I go to work and then I go home. I don't go get my hair done, my nails, I don't go to the beach. If I want a walk I love beside a nice trail so I walk that. But I only go if I feel like I've been cooped up. Maybe once every week or two.
Boohoo woe is me my poor mummy needs me. You're poor mummy will need you even more if you don't stop fuckin galivanting cause you will end up passing covid. Just remember that even if you don't have symptoms you could still have it. And even if you don't have it at all you could be a carrier. There's so many people who think it's a hoax. The whole idea behind might well be one however whether this is just a flu, or a virus put out there by the government to gain control, there is still something deadly out there. PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM THIS VIRUS JULIE. BUT SURE GO YOU AND SKIP MERRILY ALONG THE BEACH, RISK YOUR MOTHER AND SONS LIVES, GOD FORBID THIS AWFUL THING REARS ITS UGLY HEAD AT YOUR DOOR!!!!!!!!!! SELFISH WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She can’t do anything with danny on her own. She needs to boyo to be with him while she showers or does her makeup or housework too I’d say!
she can’t walk him in her own either. She always needs an audience or a sidekick. Why can’t she enjoy the child on her own and enjoy spending time with him.
As for rule breaking and going on a family day out. We’d all love to do that... but she thinks the rules don’t apply to her. I hope she gets stopped by the police.. she needs to be reminded she’s not above what is being asked off every single one of us. There are so many beautiful walks near Limavady she could go on.. but julbert needs to stuff her face with coffee and cakes and icecream to have a good time. An absolute disgrace!!!!

She can’t do anything with danny on her own. She needs to boyo to be with him while she showers or does her makeup or housework too I’d say!
she can’t walk him in her own either. She always needs an audience or a sidekick. Why can’t she enjoy the child on her own and enjoy spending time with him.
As for rule breaking and going on a family day out. We’d all love to do that... but she thinks the rules don’t apply to her. I hope she gets stopped by the police.. she needs to be reminded she’s not above what is being asked off every single one of us. There are so many beautiful walks near Limavady she could go on.. but julbert needs to stuff her face with coffee and cakes and icecream to have a good time. An absolute disgrace!!!!
And then complain that she feels like crap after shoving all the cakes & coffees into her mouth and then cue another pity party 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope you’re proud of yourself Julie to be a factor in this, you’re SO irresponsible, I’ve no words left for you woman, as an ‘influencer’ & I use that term very loosely, get a grip of yourself you’re an embarrassment! And to be potentially influencing 58 Thousand people/bots (which I sincerely doubt anyway) your actions are nothing short of shameful!
11A514AC-52B0-42C5-876D-37AB5E3F88BD.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope you’re proud of yourself Julie to be a factor in this, you’re SO irresponsible, I’ve no words left for you woman, as an ‘influencer’ & I use that term very loosely, get a grip of yourself you’re an embarrassment! And to be potentially influencing 58 Thousand people/bots (which I sincerely doubt anyway) your actions are nothing short of shameful!
View attachment 448875
#bantheterminfluencer

Reactions: 6
You can fairly see the blonde in her hair in the last few stories anyway!!

Dose.

Pure in love with herself, eye bleeping the camera.

Wonder have healthy cave ditched her. Not like a week to go by and not even see a meal 😬

• Haha
Wonder have healthy cave ditched her. Not like a week to go by and not even see a meal 😬
she probably missed the delivery when she was at the ‘hairdressers’ I mean doing her hair herself with a wee full head I mean root touch up 🧻🧻🧻

• Haha
See someone commented on her photo that they saw her at the port and she's as nice in real life as she is on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The big lying witch is really irritating me the last few weeks. Wish she would stay in the town she lives in, selfish cow!

Her dress sense - or lack of - does amuse me. She tries so hard to be “trendy” but ends up looking ridiculous. I get second hand embarrassment for her regularly.

Every time I see a picture of Kevin, I feel sorry for him. He always looks so uncomfortable.

I honestly can’t see her moving to Trillick either. I just can’t see it.

A few friends met her on a night out and said she was a stuck up witch, walked around as if she owned the place 🙈 if I saw her I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of speaking to her, its not like shes a celebrity (even though she might think otherwise)

I’ve encountered Julburt several times over the years. I wouldn’t say I got the impression she was “stuck up” but she didn’t come across friendly either. One thing I will say is that I thought she looked a lot bigger in person than the pictures on her grid suggest. I’m not body shaming, I’m a bigger girl myself, just an observation. I think that mirror she has hanging over her kitchen door is very deceiving.

A few friends met her on a night out and said she was a stuck up witch, walked around as if she owned the place 🙈 if I saw her I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of speaking to her, its not like shes a celebrity (even though she might think otherwise)

She was so "down to earth" on her stories, encouraged everyone to speak to her if they saw her out and about.

I was in DV8 in Coleraine one day in my lunch break and saw her and her ma....said hello to both as I passed by, not even am acknowledgement..not s nod of the head or a smile, duck all.

I smile at anyone who I'd meet head on, I acknowledge anyone and everyone (in my job I speak to people from all walks of life and would hate to have a stand offish air about me!)and after that I just thought "duck you, you horrible witch" and shortly after that I found tattle!

• Haha
She was so "down to earth" on her stories, encouraged everyone to speak to her if they saw her out and about.

I was in DV8 in Coleraine one day in my lunch break and saw her and her ma....said hello to both as I passed by, not even am acknowledgement..not s nod of the head or a smile, duck all.

I smile at anyone who I'd meet head on, I acknowledge anyone and everyone (in my job I speak to people from all walks of life and would hate to have a stand offish air about me!)and after that I just thought "duck you, you horrible witch" and shortly after that I found tattle!
I’ve met her a few times and spoke. Nothing ! I messaged her about a product ages and ages ago. Read it no reply.
I also mind messaging her few years back about a make up appointment. Now I did say on it I know you might be busy as you work full time and not sure what nights you do makeup if any. And asked about availability. Not as much as a reply. After that I heard so many say she doesn’t reply to people, picks and chooses. But I thought well least she could have done was come on and say she was unavailable. Instead of blank ignoring it. Hateful witch.

we seen her in coleraine one day stomping her way round new look as if she owned the place. Then she was away taking photos of herself in the mirror... would you everrrr! I do believe that photo appeared on her grid!

Was also wondering did anything happen between her and Ding dinners because there hasn’t been a ding dinner all week! But more coffee and muffins 🙄

• Haha
What was she wearing today, a beach kimono, leather leggings and brown suede boots, was near sick lads 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Was also wondering did anything happen between her and Ding dinners because there hasn’t been a ding dinner all week! But more coffee and muffins 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Ding Dinners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cracker

What was she wearing today, a beach kimono, leather leggings and brown suede boots, was near sick lads 🤢🤢🤢
She hasn’t a clue. I used to be affronted for her when she would tag the brands etc. Used to find it funny that people would be flat out messaging her asking where she got her clothes. I’d be mortified to have any clothes the same as her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A girl I know went to her for her wedding makeup a few years ago.

At that time she always did grid posts of her brides and bridesmaids etc but my friend's wedding pix never appeared.

I heard from someone else that Julie had been off on the sick at the time of the wedding so that's likely why she didn't post them!!

Working in the dole office and working when claiming sick pay #hypocrite

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.