JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever get a response from Healthy Cave? Hope no one buys their tit and I hope they drop her!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone ever get a response from Healthy Cave? Hope no one buys their tit and I hope they drop her!
Nope, not a thing and I resent the email so they got it twice. They read my Instagram message too but didn’t reply 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Off put to the beach yet again! Obviously she's immune. I wouldn't be too happy seeing someone from insta mentioning their coming to my town regularly to possibly spread the virus! Come on, what stops u putting make up on when the little lad is sleeping or doing your hair somewhere. Get into the real world. You would think the boyo would have a word but maybe he's just the same.

Reactions: 8
Off put to the beach yet again! Obviously she's immune. I wouldn't be too happy seeing someone from insta mentioning their coming to my town regularly to possibly spread the virus! Come on, what stops u putting make up on when the little lad is sleeping or doing your hair somewhere. Get into the real world. You would think the boyo would have a word but maybe he's just the same.
Another day, another trip out for Julie and her wee family! If you need out for a walk, there are local places you could walk rather than a 17 mile one way trip to the Port.
Julie you need to give yourself a reality check and realise that you are not the only one being affected by the lockdown. Stop being so selfish!😡

Reactions: 9
Is she back to work tomorrow?

I know she said "really soon" and she got the hair dyed and the nails on yesterday... Just thinking out loud.

We may get ready for how much she misses Danny when she's back at work, how she felt she never really had a maternity leave, how her mum still needs her and she'll be trying her damnedest to have another miracle pregnancy so she doesn't have to stay back at work long....!!!

(I'm not being a witch, and I hope she does be fortunate enough to have another one, but she's so predictable)

Reactions: 8
Another day, another trip out for Julie and her wee family! If you need out for a walk, there are local places you could walk rather than a 17 mile one way trip to the Port.
Julie you need to give yourself a reality check and realise that you are not the only one being affected by the lockdown. Stop being so selfish!😡
stay home, protect the nhs (you know the people who were able to treat your mother when she had her fall) SAVE LIVES!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Portrush or Portstewart over her 10 miles?

I wanted to go to the coast to walk the dogs as we usually did before lockdown (it's one of those weeks, my teenager is starting to get down, "sad" he says and I need out of this bleeping house) but hubby says because it's over the ten miles we can't go.

Reactions: 7
Is Portrush or Portstewart over her 10 miles?

I wanted to go to the coast to walk the dogs as we usually did before lockdown (it's one of those weeks, my teenager is starting to get down, "sad" he says and I need out of this bleeping house) but hubby says because it's over the ten miles we can't go.
19.7 Miles!!!!!
995E50D8-517B-4B2B-A49D-46EEB06ABFD2.png

Reactions: 2
I'm closer than her 😏

I won't go like cos there's plenty of walks closer to home, but you know the kind of day you need blown stupid to feel better? 😂

Reactions: 3
Julie was in Trillick on fri and now she is going to the Port a run today. Glad to see she is listening to the rules of staying within one bubble and also no unnecessary travel. She pisses me off but Julie doesn’t give a flying fruit cake about others just that she gets out for a family day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would love to go for a walk on the beach but I live too far away, she's one selfish witch

Reactions: 6
Aslong as she gets her wee family day though, whilst all of us adhere to the rules 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Ye’d almost wish some of these non-adherent Insta huns would catch the virus then see how smart they are...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.