JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excess chlorine in the water in Bt47 and Bt48 areas. Thank God Limavady is Bt49!!!!!!
I was thinking the same thing, obviously Julie needs to learn her postcode!🏘
But maybe someone will gift her some chlorine, just so she doesn't feel left out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her big moon face bugs me. Shoving the phone in the weins face annoys me. Was anyone else hoping Danny would pull down and destroy that while looking copper coloured lamp? (Obviously not on top of himself)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Theres no way that was just a plain brown hair dye she has ‘put in herself’ that she got her hairdresser to make up. Look at her blonde at the front, you can see that it’s blonde from the roots. Definitely doesn’t have an inch of her normal hair from the roots. Definitely a sneaky visit to a hairdresser there for foils and a dye

Reactions: 7
@ shonsy you are 100% correct, look at her saved post on the BPerfect Tahiti look from 2 days ago and today’s post and it’s very clear she’s had her blonde redone. Sneaky one

Reactions: 6
The big fucker.

And my friend is currently heartbroken because she's supposed to get married (third postponement) in April and there aren't any dressmakers open to fix her dress and if things continue, it's unlikely there will be any open before her date.

It fitted for the original wedding which was moved and she has lost about 1.5st due to stress since last summer!!

And there's big hoors like Julie out flouting every rule there is. It would madden you!!!

Reactions: 8
"you're a brute, I keep calling him a brute but he's a hallion". 👋👋 Hey Julie, glad to see you're still keeping up to date with tattle. 😂
Maybe he won't chew furniture and cushions as much if you provide him with wee rattles etc to help his wee gums, or maybe try a wee bita bonjella. 🤔🤔

If she'd done the hair herself we'd have had a blow by blow account on her stories, after all this is the woman who can't even leave her phone down to go to the toilet, remember her "crap chats"? 🤮

Her hair is so blonde!!! There's no way she's only touched up her roots.

And that poor wane just needs her to set down her phone and play with him.

If she'd done the hair herself we'd have had a blow by blow account on her stories, after all this is the woman who can't even leave her phone down to go to the toilet, remember her "crap chats"? 🤮
You're so right!! I hope someone pulls her up on it.

Julie please don't gurn that you're missing Danny when you go back to work, you literally sat on your phone for a whole year. So it's your own fault you've missed the most important bonding time with him 🙃

Hear hear!!! So obvious she’s been on Tattle!!! ....Julie when you read this... try giving the child something to play with and something to chew on... so he doesn’t have to chew socks and coasters.
If anyone is a brute it’s not Danny

"you're a brute, I keep calling him a brute but he's a hallion". 👋👋 Hey Julie, glad to see you're still keeping up to date with tattle. 😂
Maybe he won't chew furniture and cushions as much if you provide him with wee rattles etc to help his wee gums, or maybe try a wee bita bonjella. 🤔🤔
off to buy bottled water ... *eyeroll* try boiling it and letting it cool...

I agree... She is making him at the table a game. Between pulling out the phone and making him laugh. Its so silly.

And why does she video it all. Julie anyone with wains knows what it's like. Danny isn't a one off. She's a serious gurner for someone who dreamed of this her whole life.

My husband works for NI Water and the chlorinated water was disinfected already. It effected mainly Rosemount in Derry. A long way from her. But sure now she's worried about Danny and her tan is ruined. I can't stand her

Mammy Banter started out funny. She's just not now and she really puts on that voice

She has DEFINITELY had blonde added to the front of her hair. The big moon faced liar 🌝
Who she’s kidding she just touched up her roots herself. Flip me she’s only learned to curl her hair and now she’s fully qualified hairdresser. Awk Julie do one.

• Haha
Who she’s kidding she just touched up her roots herself. Flip me she’s only learned to curl her hair and now she’s fully qualified hairdresser. Awk Julie do one.
I agree. Do one Julie. You're old, boring and irrelevant and every day you're constantly giving you're haters more reasons to hate you.

Reactions: 4
F092D2FF-7BA7-42D8-819B-2B3595652D81.jpeg

Has anyone seen this Instagram account? It runs reports on ‘Insta Huns’ & works out the real followers are & who the fake ones are, here is FBG for example hers is only 58% authentic & then they tagged all the brands she works with 🙊🙊🙊 Ye couldn’t write it, we should nominate Julie next 🙊 IMAGINE!!!!!

Breaks my heart the way she shouts at that wee pet and calls him a brute and snatches things off him. Hes a baby...thats what they do.

Why dont you put the phone down, and get your arse off the sofa and play with the wee pet.

Screenshot_20210219_214126_com.instagram.android.jpg

You know what else helps with that you big heap?

Getting off your arse and playing with him. Shadowing him, taking his wee hand and going a dander round the garden, putting him in the pram and walking, or setting him on the floor beside you and driving wee cars to each other (this was my big strapping lad's favourite thing to do!!!)

• Heart
She is a lazy hallion. She doesn’t play with him at all, she does sweet FA with him. Yes she makes him food and has him in a routine and dresses him and washes him etc BUT she doesn’t play or interact with him. She doesn’t read him books or walk him around. My back used to be broke walking everywhere doubled over with our children while they learned to walk. She likes him as a doll that she can dress up and not have a kind of his own.
I feel sorry for him every day- camera shoved in his face and her sitting shouting at him with her big rough ways... she’s an embarrassment.

View attachment 446259

You know what else helps with that you big heap?

Getting off your arse and playing with him. Shadowing him, taking his wee hand and going a dander round the garden, putting him in the pram and walking, or setting him on the floor beside you and driving wee cars to each other (this was my big strapping lad's favourite thing to do!!!)

She is a lazy hallion. She doesn’t play with him at all, she does sweet FA with him. Yes she makes him food and has him in a routine and dresses him and washes him etc BUT she doesn’t play or interact with him. She doesn’t read him books or walk him around. My back used to be broke walking everywhere doubled over with our children while they learned to walk. She likes him as a doll that she can dress up and not have a kind of his own.
I feel sorry for him every day- camera shoved in his face and her sitting shouting at him with her big rough ways... she’s an embarrassment.
me too, imagine having them memories of your mother 🙈 she’ll get a swift reality check when she’s back at work and all she’ll be wanting is to be back home with her wee man, then we’ll hear how much she misses him when really she dressed & fed him and left the child pretty much to his own devices! He’ll be at Nursery wondering where the phone is & why are these girls not sticking a phone in my face 🙈 poor wee pet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.