JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help myself. Sent them another message. Just asked if they were going to reply or if they just forward the messages for other people to do their bullying 🤭

She'll be eating tampx meals and forwarding all our messages to troll busters on Friday 🤭😂
Yes!!! She’ll be joining forces with Mad Malone & we’ll all be named & shamed 😛
Absolute clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She even sits down to clean 🙊 here we go again with the pity party guaranteed once a week ‘I feel like s**t’ story/post, snooze alert 🚨 💤 if there’s nothing ‘exciting’ to tell us just don’t bother coming on to tell us that there’s nothing exciting going on, funnily enough we’re in Lockdown in the middle of a global pandemic, except for the Limavady area obviously 🙄 do people not get that driving to the beach is a non essential trip, what if something happened whilst driving to & from your destination that caused you to need the attention of the NHS and took away attention from someone in ICU with Covid 19 and put another nurse/ward/doctor under UNNECESSARY pressure all because you decided to go for a ‘wee trip to the beach’ or Tim
Hortons/Costa for your coffee, STAY AT HOME! CMB is the same and all them non essential trips! Go for a walk around your neighbourhood where there is less risk to you & the NHS! *mic drop* 🎤

Reactions: 13
Does she ever get off that sofa.
Actually can’t believe I said that. She arse print must be moulded into the cushion already.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
GET OFF THE SOFA WOMAN!!!!!
Wee Danny is teething and like a bag of cats, and the ONLY (really??) thing that comforts him is what looks like her wash basket, so her underwear is thrown out across the floor. I hope its clean but I doubt that, as if she went to the effort of doing laundry would it be on the floor? So is Danny crawling about in her dirty knickers?? 🤮 Get off the sofa, put your phone down and clean up! Dirty mare!

• Haha
  • Sick
Naw. Wait. So she’s playing with the wain in the bucket. All well and good. BUT DO IT OFF THE bleeping SOFA....

In that makeup demo last night she thought she was amazing looking 😂 hate that pout she does also...

Reactions: 6
Totally lured with herself. She thinks she’s the bees knees that one 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In that makeup demo last night she thought she was amazing looking 😂 hate that pout she does also...
Omg she thinks she's beautiful. Got news for ya Julie... I can smell you through my phone ya dirt. Do everyone a favour and delete your insta and your FB cause no one wants to look at your bake

• Haha
Julie I wouldn’t let him throw your knickers over the floor. Next thing you will pull them up and find a toenail in your toot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's one tube hi.

Making the wane laugh when she tells him "ah ah" aye that's a way to get him to take her seriously.

Sitting on her arse whilst he wrecks the place. I never had to lift a thing, my wanes were told not to touch and that was it. My mother had 12 of us and never moved a thing so you can imagine the advice I got from her when bringing mine up 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, on a other topic - do any of you follow mammy banter? (She has a large account so I think it's ok to mention her?) I follow her and find her great relief from the shite of other insta huns.

But last night I saw she was asking her followers opinions on ads and promotions. Said she eventually like to turn the page into a full time job. I seriously hope she doesn't go down the same route as Julbert etc.... It's different when they genuinely like something and want to recommend it, but this paid to promote stuff is getting a bit old now..

Reactions: 12
Excess chlorine in the water in Bt47 and Bt48 areas. Thank God Limavady is Bt49!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's one tube hi.

Making the wane laugh when she tells him "ah ah" aye that's a way to get him to take her seriously.

Sitting on her arse whilst he wrecks the place. I never had to lift a thing, my wanes were told not to touch and that was it. My mother had 12 of us and never moved a thing so you can imagine the advice I got from her when bringing mine up 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, on a other topic - do any of you follow mammy banter? (She has a large account so I think it's ok to mention her?) I follow her and find her great relief from the shite of other insta huns.

But last night I saw she was asking her followers opinions on ads and promotions. Said she eventually like to turn the page into a full time job. I seriously hope she doesn't go down the same route as Julbert etc.... It's different when they genuinely like something and want to recommend it, but this paid to promote stuff is getting a bit old now..
I thought the same! She's a good laugh and one of the reasons I follow her is that she's not an 'insta hun'. Sadly she appears to be jumping on the bandwagon and no doubt she'll be flogging God only knows what soon enough 😏😏

It really annoys me when she calls him a wee Brute. I get people use words differently and there's times you may use it jokingly but that would be very few and far between. I've never heard someone refer to their child as a wee Brute as many times as she does.

Reactions: 6
Agreed.... wee brute is horrible... hardly a term of endearment 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 but we can’t expect Big Julz to think of something like this. She really is a nasty piece of work

I thought the same! She's a good laugh and one of the reasons I follow her is that she's not an 'insta hun'. Sadly she appears to be jumping on the bandwagon and no doubt she'll be flogging God only knows what soon enough 😏😏

It really annoys me when she calls him a wee Brute. I get people use words differently and there's times you may use it jokingly but that would be very few and far between. I've never heard someone refer to their child as a wee Brute as many times as she does.

Excess chlorine in the water in Bt47 and Bt48 areas. Thank God Limavady is Bt49!!!!!!
#becauseLMDsaidso 🙄
I don't understand why she would put tan on top of dry skin. Surely she'd be better having a wash and getting a good moisturiser on it? 🤷‍♀️

I can't stand her 🙈
Really liked her videos in the beginning but now I just cringe watching her 🥲

She's one tube hi.

I agree... She is making him at the table a game. Between pulling out the phone and making him laugh. Its so silly.

And why does she video it all. Julie anyone with wains knows what it's like. Danny isn't a one off. She's a serious gurner for someone who dreamed of this her whole life.

My husband works for NI Water and the chlorinated water was disinfected already. It effected mainly Rosemount in Derry. A long way from her. But sure now she's worried about Danny and her tan is ruined. I can't stand her

Mammy Banter started out funny. She's just not now and she really puts on that voice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Would chlorine in the water give her those dry patches? I had to LOL at it being LMD who messaged her and she just had to name drop and say who it was messaged her 🙄

• Haha
Would chlorine in the water give her those dry patches? I had to LOL at it being LMD who messaged her and she just had to name drop and say who it was messaged her 🙄
Naw especially considering her area wasn't effected. She would have known because the water stinks like a swimming pool if its got strong chlorine. She would need lmd to tell her lol

But sure she won't blame her hygiene or bad diet. Has to be something else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.