JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is that shop ever going to learn?

I've been in there manys a time and saw nice things and then searched them out elsewhere cos I wouldn't give money to a business that gives thon greedy oul hoor the stuff for free.

She has a neck on her. Imagine having to work with that fucker and keep your mouth shut...!!!
Stupid ass businesses giving to thon grabber, they don’t deserve support from real ppl.
I’d be sacked within the first half hour for bullying big bully 😂🙈 maybe even be arrested 😳 👮‍♀️

Reactions: 5
'Auk look what ive been sent, she really didnt have to.....'

But Julie we all know yous have to give out your address for things to be sent and gifted to you so....its not really a big surprise is it!

I’d be mortified if I sat that much. She can’t even be arsed to crawl around the floor and play chase with the child.... lack of energy and motivation... if she did more and pushed herself she’d notice a real difference in her energy levels!!!

GET OFF THE SOFA WOMAN!!!!!

When is that shop ever going to learn?

I've been in there manys a time and saw nice things and then searched them out elsewhere cos I wouldn't give money to a business that gives thon greedy oul hoor the stuff for free.
Same.

Reactions: 4
As if she is EVER going to use that bag? It isn’t chavvy enough! See the spelling is on point today again lads 👌🏼 I’d love to know what sort of ‘Angeles’ she prays to 🙈🙈🙈

I wonder are the right Angeles or 360 degrees Angeles 😂😂😂

As if she is EVER going to use that bag? It isn’t chavvy enough! See the spelling is on point today again lads 👌🏼 I’d love to know what sort of ‘Angeles’ she prays to 🙈🙈🙈

I wonder are they right Angeles or 360 degrees Angeles 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll have to unfollow if she starts banging on about angels like CMB.
The sentiments of that book she was #gifted would be lost on an inconsiderate hallion like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I wonder are the right Angeles or 360 degrees Angeles 😂😂😂

I wonder are they right Angeles or 360 degrees Angeles 😂😂😂
i just repeated myself just like Julie 😂 because we’re so used to listening to repetitive drivel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope she realises the damage she could have caused here. These people who have messaged have done it privately and not slated her all over social media, she should have respect and do the same, message them privately. Further more Healthy cave should under no circumstances be forwarding information or people's personal info on to influencers. Major breach here. Which makes me think has Julie something to do with Healthy Cave? I literally don't know any other influencers who promote them. Not that Julie promotes them either like but maybe she's tied in more than we know hence why she feels she has the power to call out anyone she likes?

I'll have to unfollow if she starts banging on about angels like CMB.
The sentiments of that book she was #gifted would be lost on an inconsiderate hallion like her.
I'd rather watch CMB than Julie. I know she goes on a bit and has had her fair share of drama but Julie is literally draining to watch. Sucks every bit of life out of me.

• Heart
I don’t condone the use of the word c**t - especially not lightly - but Julburt has shown herself to be just that.

I’m still awaiting a response from Healthy Cave. They have messed up big time and their “business” should be held to account.

Best thing about it is - Julburt KNOWS she’s doing a tit job for them. The truth hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t condone the use of the word c**t - especially not lightly - but Julburt has shown herself to be just that.

I’m still awaiting a response from Healthy Cave. They have messed up big time and their “business” should be held to account.

Best thing about it is - Julburt KNOWS she’s doing a tit job for them. The truth hurts.
She has been on the train to no where for a while and she's fast approaching her final destination, tit show town. Oh wait that's right, She's been a tit show for years.

What baffles me about it is she posted this on her facebook to "get a reply from the poor woman" while she doesn't respond to hardly any private messages sent to her.............one rule for all us normal folk and another for Julbert! I really hope she is pulled over hot coals for that , it has to be against the Civil Service's behaviour guidelines too, surely she should be reported to the NICS commissioners for this?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

They read both my msgs on Instagram & FB .. no reply to either 🙄🙄
They damn well know they have messed up but won’t reply to any msgs but could forward her someone’s details ... vile.

They damn well know they have messed up but won’t reply to any msgs but could forward her someone’s details ... vile.
Very unprofessional behaviour from Julie and Healthy Cave. She most certainly should be reported!!

I didn't get a reply from them either 😂
100% realised they fucked up

I messaged them on Instagram and sent them a lengthy email to their enquiry email address, no response to either. Very unprofessional behaviour.

Will be interesting to see if they quietly cut ties tho. We may no longer see our Jules eating healthy cave

Reactions: 9
More than likely they were inundated with msgs pulling them up but clearly won’t respond to any !!
Real professional cock up 🙄
I can't help myself. Sent them another message. Just asked if they were going to reply or if they just forward the messages for other people to do their bullying 🤭

Will be interesting to see if they quietly cut ties tho. We may no longer see our Jules eating healthy cave
She'll be eating tampx meals and forwarding all our messages to troll busters on Friday 🤭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am another one who wrote to Healthy Cave and didn't reply, hopefully they see who Julie is now, most of the people that promote healthy eating meals try and loose weight but didn't on the sofa doesn't help??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.