Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a total dose.

On the beg as always! "I used these Lidl ones and they were grand, then I used pampers"... Hint hint... Talk about damned by faint praise, poor Lidl

Isn't it sickening that there are people out there who can't afford things for their children and there she is getting hampers sent to her. The bloody puke.

Reactions: 10
She is a total dose.

On the beg as always! "I used these Lidl ones and they were grand, then I used pampers"... Hint hint... Talk about damned by faint praise, poor Lidl

Isn't it sickening that there are people out there who can't afford things for their children and there she is getting hampers sent to her. The bloody puke.
Fucks me right off. They could have sent that to a women's shelter instead of the oan big dirty free loading bloan...... She doesn't use lidl things... Has no interest in them.... But she accepts hampers.... She is a dick. Save money for more botox and fillers....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a total dose.

Exactly this 😤😤
She is one ungrateful cow & as you say ppl out there can’t afford things yet she’s getting gifted .. unfair😞
Lidl wise the duck up, she’s a begging freeloader & thinks pampers are better clearly. Anything free she’ll have it alright. So greedy it’s shocking.

Fucks me right off. They could have sent that to a women's shelter instead of the oan big dirty free loading bloan...... She doesn't use lidl things... Has no interest in them.... But she accepts hampers.... She is a dick. Save money for more botox and fillers....
Yes this fucks me right off..😡
She has no interest in Lidl or any company but if it’s free sure she’ll have it.
All companies retailers etc should be wising up & send hampers to ppl in real need that will fully appreciate such a lovely gesture.
I wouldn’t give her an outta date bun ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Roaring 🤣🤣🤣
WTAF ... sweet Jesus🙈
She’s going to make a fine farmer’s wife 😆
I can picture it now,full face of glow cherie and her rubber gloves on cleaning the cow dung from the boyos clothes while giving us a running commentary on what works best while his free microwave meal is cooking for him

#becausejuliedsaidso #farmerswife #glowcherie

• Haha
What are the ppl in Lidl thinking sending that package to Julie I didn’t see diggmama getting package and she does her big grocery shop in it every week and shows it on her acc seriously a joke 🙄

Reactions: 9
I can picture it now,full face of glow cherie and her rubber gloves on cleaning the cow dung from the boyos clothes while giving us a running commentary on what works best while his free microwave meal is cooking for him

#becausejuliedsaidso #farmerswife #glowcherie
God... the wasps might be hatching as well 😱🤣
What a twit🙈
Lidl would think they had hired the circus 🎪 🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We'll see how long those nails last when it comes to calving...
Can't you just see her out capping the cows and leading them into the milking parlour. 😱

What are the ppl in Lidl thinking sending that package to Julie I didn’t see diggmama getting package and she does her big grocery shop in it every week and shows it on her acc seriously a joke 🙄
There's another Ballymena influencer shops at it every week too and really rates the food. I haven't seen her being gifted anything. She's a lovely woman with three young boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We'll see how long those nails last when it comes to calving...
Can't you just see her out capping the cows and leading them into the milking parlour. 😱

There's another Ballymena influencer shops at it every week too and really rates the food. I haven't seen her being gifted anything. She's a lovely woman with three young boys.
Bet the milking parlour is cleaner than thon microwave 😆🤮
What a bloody clown she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love her she’s so down to earth and real and the amount of people going to Lidl from her recommendations...yet they send julie a hamper and she basically turns her nose up at it and says she uses pampers...fair enough she’s being honest but she doesn’t need to say anything about them or simply just say ‘I’ve tried them in the past and had no issues’

Reactions: 1
Mentioned Lidl yesterday for the beg and got a box. Sure not long ago she was slaying them aswell because remember she was gifted the monitor and they only gave her one charger or one something with it. God bleeping forbid. I like Lidl Thursdays. Be a sin if my trolly accidentally bumped into her.

• Haha
Love Caroline, I have met her a few times and she is so so lovely.

Reactions: 1
Can't believe Lidl sent her more stuff after her slagging off the free monitors they gifted her. She's so entitled and ungrateful. On the beg for a bloody sippy cup yesterday and had a free one within hours.
Agree Diggmama would be much more deserving as she's genuinely influenced people to spend money in Lidl wheras Julie openly admitted contacting local businesses when she was pregnant to see what she could get for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can't believe Lidl sent her more stuff after her slagging off the free monitors they gifted her. She's so entitled and ungrateful. On the beg for a bloody sippy cup yesterday and had a free one within hours.
Agree Diggmama would be much more deserving as she's genuinely influenced people to spend money in Lidl wheras Julie openly admitted contacting local businesses when she was pregnant to see what she could get for free.
Did she say on her instagram this I must tapped past it fed up with her she a lazy greedy good for nothing ....... she reminds me of a bully in the playground

Reactions: 4
I actually had a DM written out to her last night after watching the wasp stories asking her to wind her neck in and stop with all the gurning because people just can't listen to her anymore. Flaked and didn't send in the end cause I figured she would probably have a story up gurning about people calling out her gurning. So I just didn't bother. I do however think I'm going to unfollow. It's just too whiney now.

I actually had a DM written out to her last night after watching the wasp stories asking her to wind her neck in and stop with all the gurning because people just can't listen to her anymore. Flaked and didn't send in the end cause I figured she would probably have a story up gurning about people calling out her gurning. So I just didn't bother. I do however think I'm going to unfollow. It's just too whiney now.
The wasp stories sent me over the edge too lol.... She was ridiculous

Reactions: 2
It’s 14:05 do you think she’s busy cleaning her microwave, she hasn’t updated us if Danny has farted today or not

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.