Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have posted this in her current insta name

thanks @Columbo for the thread suggestion.

I hope I have picked the one with the most votes. Suggestions are supposed to state “new thread suggestion” so you can search for them, but none of them did, so I think this is the most popular

let’s keep this thread about Julie’s content and not personal about her, each other or about any other influencers - there are Tattle rules

Reactions: 12
I didn't know that about the new thread suggestion thing, thanks for the info.
Can we discuss her content today? How do people feel about her posts from last year?

I watched her posts from last year and thought she came across with such honestly. She seems a totally different person now to what she was then.
Then her 'Baby journey' seemed raw and real, now she seems to have forgotten all that. Shes lost the empathy for others on the same journey and just seems I dunno, fake.

Reactions: 8
Aw lordy she has put up her professional photos, more face rubbing possibly?
Edit- and did she get the photoshoot for free?

Reactions: 2
To be honest - I think she was always fake to an extent, she just doesn’t hide it in her content any more. I know she always lied to her colleagues saying she never asked for anything on Instagram and would only ever accept things if she would use them to advertise for the companies benefit. She doesn’t hide the begginess any more. Because of this, I can’t really look back on any old stuff and feel it’s genuine, personally. That’s just how she has me feeling

thanks!! Sorry I was late to the party but I’m following this one and messaged admin to ask for mine to be removed!

I agree with @Eyerolling I feel like she’s changed over the last year but only more so now we’re seeing it. I messaged her advice on something last year as I said previously and she was down right rude but her stories were as lovely as anything about her followers. So I kinda seen through it from then on.
not the first time I’ve heard this - super “lovely” on stories and posts in the past but rude or couldn’t be bothered in DMs

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the video shows her genuine emotion and shock but I’ve always found it rare that she recorded herself speaking into the camera about it. It made me uncomfortable viewing something that is so personal and private...

Reactions: 5
It actually made me feel quite emotional.
I was the same.

I am very torn when it comes to her. I do think deep down she is genuine and a down to earth girl but I think the “fame” has went to her head!
To be honest - I think she was always fake to an extent, she just doesn’t hide it in her content any more. I know she always lied to her colleagues saying she never asked for anything on Instagram and would only ever accept things if she would use them to advertise for the companies benefit. She doesn’t hide the begginess any more. Because of this, I can’t really look back on any old stuff and feel it’s genuine, personally. That’s just how she has me feeling

not the first time I’ve heard this - super “lovely” on stories and posts in the past but rude or couldn’t be bothered in DMs
I don’t get this not asking for things surely they are giving out their addresses flat out. Its so cringe to think about the process of it all

Reactions: 3
she said the photographer contacted her so I’m assuming it’s another freebie! Also the pics of the baby are lovely but the other pics are nothing special - like anyone with a phone could have taken them?

Reactions: 2
I was the same.

I am very torn when it comes to her. I do think deep down she is genuine and a down to earth girl but I think the “fame” has went to her head!

I don’t get this not asking for things surely they are giving out their addresses flat out. Its so cringe to think about the process of it all
Maybe she has a PO box now that shes made it 🙄

I watched her posts from last year and thought she came across with such honestly. She seems a totally different person now to what she was then.
Then her 'Baby journey' seemed raw and real, now she seems to have forgotten all that. Shes lost the empathy for others on the same journey and just seems I dunno, fake.
I completely agree.... I always felt she was false in terms of products and freebies... But I felt that was totally honest.... Then clicks to now and even the danny spam was ott and face rubbing. There's just nothing genuine anymore

It would appear she did

Reactions: 4
I’ve only followed her since she was pregnant and don’t like how she comes across. Danny clearly isn’t ready for food. I don’t know if it’s just me but it looks like he’s lying down when she’s feeding him baby rice.

Reactions: 8
she said the photographer contacted her so I’m assuming it’s another freebie! Also the pics of the baby are lovely but the other pics are nothing special - like anyone with a phone could have taken them?
I'm looking a photographer so messaged her....she read it and never commented. I also messaged her yesterday about her make up look and again read it and never replied!!

I'm looking a photographer so messaged her....she read it and never commented. I also messaged her yesterday about her make up look and again read it and never replied!!
Plus if it was gifted wheres her #

Reactions: 1

Plus if it was gifted wheres her #
I really want to comment where is her #gifted but I dont have a 2nd account, and I don't want to deal with the backlash. I'm a spineless troll

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.