Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I just watched she was ramming that broccoli down his wee throat with her grubby bleeping finger nails!! And the size of the piece of broccoli and carrot on the tray,he could of easily chocked! What the duck was she thinking!!!

Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus.. how can her family his family & friends watch that ...😠
I’m totally disgusted, why didn’t she mash some veg up & spoon fed him, ah naw shove it into his wee mouth could have choked the wee soul & those filthy nails 🤮
First time mammy excuse is a fecking joke😤
That was so awful to watch🙁
What the duck is she aiming for.. let him be a baby FFS 🙄🙄
She’s a dirty through other brute, wise the duck up you dick ...

Did she actually think he was gonna just lift the food and eat it, duck me I have never been so angry in my whole life, she was literally force feeding that child, you could see the child gag and she still shoved it in.

That shows how overbearing and pushy she is... The child clearly didn't want the food.
She is vile 🤢

Reactions: 6
Offering finger foods is grand, babies don’t need to be weaned on mashed up food or purées but if you’re going to do it then do it right.

I’ve not spoon fed any of mine but I’ve also not put food into their mouths for them,

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion-
Sippy Cups, Bags of Spuds, her content's a bore,
Her whole life is #gifted but Julie still wants more

She's early on the beg this morning. When was the last time she even did make up on anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good morning Instagram. Who’s going to send me a new makeup travel bag today. Thank you

I bet she didn’t even go to Lidl yesterday even after saying she still was. Or we would have seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning Instagram. Who’s going to send me a new makeup travel bag today. Thank you

I bet she didn’t even go to Lidl yesterday even after saying she still was. Or we would have seen it
I don’t think she did. I was in yesterday in the limavady one for a nosey and got speaking to a friend who is a staff member, it was late on in the day and she never showed her face. All them freebies must have satisfied her enough to not even go and support it. Let’s just say from the reaction I got I don’t think she will be gifted anything from them anytime soon again 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Shoving that broccoli in his wee mouth nearly made me cry:cry: I have no children (apart from my dogs🥰) and feel like i have more wit when it comes to kids than she does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've had to unfollow. The antics the past few days have been a joke. She's getting worse by the day and I can't watch, especially when she starts begging for a free wedding.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.