Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Rachel Spoilt Belle? Literally had a baby 2 days ago, has 2 other kids not to mention a busy shop and has the dinner on, not a gifted microwave meal either. Julie could take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else follow Rachel Spoilt Belle? Literally had a baby 2 days ago, has 2 other kids not to mention a busy shop and has the dinner on, not a gifted microwave meal either. Julie could take note.
I love her! She is brilliant. Loved the video of Ethan and Emily coming to see their new brother and Ethan says about her tummy 😂
Did you notice kinda gifted her a maternity pillow. She said no due to covid being hard times for business to be gifting anybody things. And they insisted so she donated the price of the pillow to a charity. She’s refused gifts over lockdown! She done a huge online shop aswell so the house was well stocked up. She had up a cleaning video around her kitchen too and her heavily pregnant not long ago.
Julie should take a watch at her !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ did you see her pushing the veg into the child's mouth making him cry omg terrible

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I love Rachel
She’s so down to earth

Reactions: 5
OMFG she has just tried to force broccoli down that weins throat 😱😱 she will bloody choke the poor wee boy! He is clearly not really to be weaned. She's just tried to shove it in his mouth with her thumb!!

Reactions: 8
OMFG she has just tried to force broccoli down that weins throat 😱😱 she will bloody choke the poor wee boy! He is clearly not really to be weaned. She's just tried to shove it in his mouth with her thumb!!
That was despicable. She hasn't a bleeping clue. She was beating ice cream... Sweet porridge and fruit puree into him with a spoon this last 2 months and she thinks hes gonna sit and eat her leftover broccoli all la de da.... Thats not weaning... And far too much on the plate. Gon some of her friends and family chat to her

Reactions: 9
She will know all about it if he chokes! Silly woman!! Honestly. I'm shocked that she has posted that for the country till see. Her family honestly need to pull her aside and have an intervention. That's wild.

Reactions: 7
She’s not doing baby led weaning. That’s it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She needs to come of instagram. She is basically a car crash. I can’t even watch her snaps anymore, its that bad. I still can’t believe she tried to shove broccoli in his wee mouth. Why is her family & friends not taking her aside & telling her to wise the f up!!!

Reactions: 8
And the germs that would be lurking under those nails of hers 🤢 then if the wane gets a bug she'll wonder why.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s not doing baby led weaning. That’s it.
Exactly that..... I was very young when I had my first and I was able to research and wean properly. She's a mess and first time mammy excuse doesnt cut it... She is a tit show

Reactions: 7
Absolutely shocking! That food should be mashed a little and on a bloody spoon 🙈
How on earth did she think he was ever going to get it from his wee hand into his mouth?
And as for pushing it into his mouth 😩😩
Has she never babysat before ?
Worst I’ve seen 😳

Reactions: 2
Did she actually think he was gonna just lift the food and eat it, duck me I have never been so angry in my whole life, she was literally force feeding that child, you could see the child gag and she still shoved it in.

That shows how overbearing and pushy she is... The child clearly didn't want the food.

Reactions: 14
Rachel is my favourite on Insta by a mile. She is a breath of fresh air. Comes from a very wealthy family and has her own successful business yet she’s so down to earth. Many others could learn a lot from her. She used to be friendly with LMD but seems to have distanced herself recently.

Reactions: 11
Rachel is my favourite on Insta by a mile. She is a breath of fresh air. Comes from a very wealthy family and has her own successful business yet she’s so down to earth. Many others could learn a lot from her. She used to be friendly with LMD but seems to have distanced herself recently.
I noticed it during her wedding she didn’t have LMD as her bridal makeup and I was shocked as they seemed so close

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.