Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Make the dinner” aka press the 30second button on the microwave 8 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMFG I would NEVER show my microwave on there if it was a dirty as thon 🤢🤢 has the woman no shame? If my ma came to my house and it was filthy like that she would clap me round the ears and tell me to get my tit together! Disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me she didn't take a pic of herself with her eyes closed pretending to sleep lying beside danny. Wtf.
Literally WTF..... Tho not as cringe as her kissing him like shes about to eat him

Instead of laying on her hole all day, would fit her better to clean her microwave 🤢 well seeing the things getting a run for its money with all them 'healthy bing meals'
She is the laziest person I've ever seen. She literally lays on her hole all day....that microwave was disgusting.... And not sure why she keeps showing the meals and not talking about them or any results

Reactions: 4
OMFG I would NEVER show my microwave on there if it was a dirty as thon 🤢🤢 has the woman no shame? If my ma came to my house and it was filthy like that she would clap me round the ears and tell me to get my tit together! Disgrace
My ma would be the exact same. And would check it the next time she’s in to make sure I done it. How long does it take to clean your microwave out like. Not like it’s cleaning the whole oven. Oooooo I dread to think what the inside of her oven is like. Although it’s likely okay seldom used 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My ma would be the exact same. And would check it the next time she’s in to make sure I done it. How long does it take to clean your microwave out like. Not like it’s cleaning the whole oven. Oooooo I dread to think what the inside of her oven is like. Although it’s likely okay seldom used 😂
Aye the oven will be clean as a whistle but did you see the hob when she was doing the omelette? Grease everywhere, clearly everything is fried to within an inch of its life! She's needs a word with herself. My ma rang me at 9am this morning and I said I wasnt long up with the wee man and she near chewed my ear off wanting to know why I hadn't all the housework done yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously. Its a wasp.... You see it hit it.... Nearly crying incase it stings Danny. Gon someone tell her to wise up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye the oven will be clean as a whistle but did you see the hob when she was doing the omelette? Grease everywhere, clearly everything is fried to within an inch of its life! She's needs a word with herself. My ma rang me at 9am this morning and I said I wasnt long up with the wee man and she near chewed my ear off wanting to know why I hadn't all the housework done yet 😂
Aye seen it ! Disgusting. I can imagine what the rest of the house is like. Shower caked in hair. Microwave caked in food. Hob as greasy as her hair. Bet her toilet bowl is stained brown 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Seriously. Its a wasp.... You see it hit it.... Nearly crying incase it stings Danny. Gon someone tell her to wise up

Where was this? Maybe she's deleted it or I have missed it.
And aye, the microwave was boggin!

Reactions: 1
Where was this? Maybe she's deleted it or I have missed it.
And aye, the microwave was boggin!
The last few ones away up there. Wasp in the house... She hit it. They can't find it and shs knows it's coming for her and **queue tearful voice** doesnt want it to sting Danny....no one wants their wain stung but what a drama queen

Reactions: 3
The last few ones away up there. Wasp in the house... She hit it. They can't find it and shs knows it's coming for her and **queue tearful voice** doesnt want it to sting Danny....no one wants their wain stung but what a drama queen
I've just seen it there. The melt.

The wasps are dying Julie. She literally has no common sense at all. Things I knew when I was a child she doesn't even know now.

Reactions: 1
Picked up her freebie from Lidl and has it on showing it straight away... duck.. must be cause she mentioned going to the baby event. Suits her rightly she can lye on her lazy ass instead now cause they packed it up for her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.