Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Columbo

VIP Member
Christ lads I don't think I can cope with the wedding begging 🙈

Throwing my suggestion for the next thread name into the ring now-

She said the rock was a shock but we know she lied, Big Julie the blushing beggy bride 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mumontherun1990

Clearly they went to the jewellers picked the ring together. Kevin boyo paid. Julie tells us when she shaves her bloody fanny so there is no way she would pass on the opportunity to share her story if there was one. Which fair enough if that's how u got engaged whatever that's grand but then why go on like u are so surprised and shocked? That's like me ordering a chicken curry from the Chinese it arriving 45minutes later and me being like omg guys thanks so much I really wasn't expecting this!!!!

Grow up Julie u absolute liar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop big Julbert from being a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Columbo

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow Rachel Spoilt Belle? Literally had a baby 2 days ago, has 2 other kids not to mention a busy shop and has the dinner on, not a gifted microwave meal either. Julie could take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Columbo

VIP Member
The BBC will be there filming it for There’s no place like Tyrone. Or maybe UTV will get the exclusive on Rare Breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not a jealous person at all but I hate when people who don’t deserve it get gifts like this . Julie built her followers by doing make up , she’s most definitely not an influencer. These companies should be seen doing some good fuck sake, give a break to someone who needs a break after an illness or someone who has made a difference during these times. Same with the O’Neils clothing give it to someone who helps out with sports in their community, not someone sitting on their arse who complains about losing weight but can’t even take her wean out a walk in the pram . My god it makes me cross when there’s so much need out there yet some folk can’t get enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mollymc

Not reading well enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again as I know you're reading Julie. As a brand ambassador for Bperfect you seriously need to learn the names of the products you are advertising. If I had a product and sent it to be advertised via social media the least I would expect would be for you to pronounce the names and tag my product correctly. It's not hard. It's on the product for you to read. The brow product is INDESTRUCTI'BROW not instructabrow. Maybe Brendan didn't explain but I'm guessing it's going with the concept that your brows will be "indestructible" 🙄
I'm probably the only person this riles lol but it just drives me mad that someone can be sent products for free and they can't be arsed to even read the product! Same with everything you flog Julie? The healthy cave meals? No background info. And that boutique who #gifted you the jumper. Possibly a family run business who need some help after the difficult time during lockdown and loss of sales. But no nothing... just grab grab grab.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow Rachel Spoilt Belle? Literally had a baby 2 days ago, has 2 other kids not to mention a busy shop and has the dinner on, not a gifted microwave meal either. Julie could take note.
I love her! She is brilliant. Loved the video of Ethan and Emily coming to see their new brother and Ethan says about her tummy 😂
Did you notice kinda gifted her a maternity pillow. She said no due to covid being hard times for business to be gifting anybody things. And they insisted so she donated the price of the pillow to a charity. She’s refused gifts over lockdown! She done a huge online shop aswell so the house was well stocked up. She had up a cleaning video around her kitchen too and her heavily pregnant not long ago.
Julie should take a watch at her !!

• Heart

Ilovewine

Why does everyone think she should be cooking for the man!?!?! Long gone are the days women stand at the kitchen sink waiting on their lord and keeper to return! Cooking isn't a gendered activity, it doesn't require a uterus! Rant over 😂😂

Reactions: 15

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Yes, it's clear she adores Danny and she is a good mother, she doesn't neglect him and she meets his needs.

You know if you get to her age and you never thought you could have a child, then you find yourself with one, who can blame her for watching him sleep rather than do housework? She'll want to cherish the time she has with him before she has to go back to work.

I still think she's greedy and selfish etc but her ability to care for her son isn't in question. (In my opinion)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mumontherun1990

That video is the single most embarassing thing I've ever seen in my entire life and I shat myself when I was 12years old!! She honestly needs to seek help. Friends family I duno but that was so cringe. She wasn't even getting the right words. Her mimes were so off. I'm dying off for her!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Irishbird20

Did she actually think he was gonna just lift the food and eat it, fuck me I have never been so angry in my whole life, she was literally force feeding that child, you could see the child gag and she still shoved it in.

That shows how overbearing and pushy she is... The child clearly didn't want the food.

Irishbird20

Julie needs a real good fucking reality check, moaning about how little sleep she has had and that Danny only slept 10 mins. Fuck clean off you are soo blessed and lucky you have your 'miracle' now grow up and stop complaining bout every little thing!

Really has a sense of entitlement and that everything should be given to her, even her ma comes to take the child while she does her makeup!! Nothing about her life is like us common people who have to struggle on.

• Heart

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Why did she say she didn't know if she was going to get the BPerfect PR package?

Sure she is still their BA?

So she's been gifted free diet meals, free leggings, free trainers, she has a childminder there to keep the wane when she wants to work out (or she could put him in a pram/sling and walk)

How many other new mums have that handed to them on a plate?

The big sloth. She has no excuse.

Reactions: 13

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
See while I would love something gifted I couldn't share my whole stay with the gram which is basically what you have to do. It's like selling your soul to the devil. Im glad we work hard and enjoy our wee nights away without having to video it all and stick a camera in my childs face when they're getting their nappy changed.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I thought she was going to review the meals, but it was mascara!

How the fuck is she getting those free for putting a pic up once a week when they arrive?

Are they gifted for a month? Three months? Til she actually loses weight?

She hasn't told us anything about the company, is it a family business? Is it local? Where's it based, how we order etc.... Pish poor for someone who's getting it all for free.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would appreciate the free dinners and would promote it better than her.