Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work shifts and when we take it in turns to cook but if someone's at home and the other isn't they cook. Nothing to do with whether they are male or female 🤷‍♀️
That’s what me and him do. Whoever is home cooks. Maybe he’s told her not to cook for him hes scared to eat her food😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How does she keep getting gifted products when she can't even promote it as #ad she is actually the worst 'influencer' I have EVER watched, so lazy.

She never knows much information on products and can't even pronounce the shades correct.

It's not even a one of she does it nearly every press drop!

Reactions: 6
Kevin probably gets fed at his home place before he goes to julie's. if it's his family's farm there'll be someone in the farmhouse with a dinner made, most likely his mum. From the couple of families i know, farming families are still very traditional in the way they do things like that- men out working hard from early come home to a proper home-cooked meal.

I wouldn't necessarily expect a woman to cook, heaven know it's my husband who cooks the majority of the time as I work longer hours, he does shift work.

I think (whoever said it, I can't scroll back as it's on another page and I can't be arsed) they meant she makes a big deal of having stuff in for him, mentioning the potatoes, saying she'd share one of her meals with him, she has shown some dinners etc so I don't think it was made in this way at all :giggle:

Reactions: 3
I don't think Kevin will want a burnt omelette for dinner every night. I'd say a fella like him likes his meat spuds and veg. Did anyone see the state of the cooker the or day when she was making the omelette? Jaysus Christ I know we can all lack a bit, especially with kids but holy Christ. That hadn't been touched in months!

When I'd my wee baby in 2015, 8 weeks prem and emergency section and I nearly died... After about a month I was up the crack of dawn and the washing, housework done... My partner was a construction worker in till 7pm some nights, I'd clean clothes laid out and the shower on for him and dinner was on the table for him coming out of the shower. He didn't ask for it or expect me to do it but I was off on maternity and doing nothing all day while baby was napping. I still had plenty of time to go out galavanting and spending money on shite and seeing all my family and friends.
If I'd spent a day lazing on the sofa I'd of depressed the life out of myself and felt grubby.

In fact it's much harder now as baby is 5, you clean one room, move on to the next and the room before is already destroyed 😂😂😂 be interested to see how well she gets on when Danny is wrecking the show and being a happy messy child!

As others have said, myself & husband whoever is home first makes a start on dinner, it’s not anyone’s specific job nor does it matter at all.
It’s just Julz rattling on as usual about making him dinners with a huge bag of “spuds” sitting! As if she’s making some 4course meal!
She’ll give him one of her free meals tho🙈😂
She’s as lazy as sin & Kevin by now should know that!
@Derrygirl13 spot on she’s had a top up 100% 👄
Why the hell are these companies still having her as brand ambassador...🤔
She can’t even pronounce the shades of anything & zero information on the free meals ..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kevin probably gets fed at his home place before he goes to julie's. if it's his family's farm there'll be someone in the farmhouse with a dinner made, most likely his mum. From the couple of families i know, farming families are still very traditional in the way they do things like that- men out working hard from early come home to a proper home-cooked meal.
But surely if he’s at his home place he won’t be coming to her in limavady every day?

I'm a bit shook that she didn't know what cerise pink was. Like wtaf
EXACTLY 🤣🤣 its an actual colour and a pretty common one at that 🤣

My partner does 90% of the cooking cos hes just a better cook but on the days I’m at home I make the effort and give it a go! The difference is I’m not constantly reminding my 55k followers how the farmer wants a wife. Also don’t spend the majority of my day sitting on the sofa on Instagram when I could make better use of my time 🤔

Does she realise she doesn’t have to have the annoying rabbit on tv? Danny isn’t even interested and its not like he has requested it.

Thread suggestion

Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop big Julbert from being a bore

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gifted meals and glow cherie while waiting to tell my followers about Danny's next pee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Justjulie_d #3 tells us about every fart & sneeze, thinks free meals don’t have calories

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing off her fresh fruit this morning 🍉🍇

Good on her! Best foot forward and all..!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish she would just say pound every once and a while. Everything is quid. Girl I went to school with always said quid and it used to rag me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me she didn't take a pic of herself with her eyes closed pretending to sleep lying beside danny. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instead of laying on her hole all day, would fit her better to clean her microwave 🤢 well seeing the things getting a run for its money with all them 'healthy bing meals'

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.