Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for the #gifted wedding
Jesus I think I’m going to have to tune out she’s unbearable already!

The trout pouting takes me to the fair, it’s like something a glamour model or a 19 year old would be at

I do wonder what wedding #2 will be like tho

Reactions: 6
I think the ring looks quite vintage - hope its not a family heirloom 😳

No doubt with her being a devout catholic now she’ll be having a big wedding. She might have missed the chapel first time round with her being an atheist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The BBC will be there filming it for There’s no place like Tyrone. Or maybe UTV will get the exclusive on Rare Breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the ring looks quite vintage - hope its not a family heirloom 😳

No doubt with her being a devout catholic now she’ll be having a big wedding. She might have missed the chapel first time round with her being an atheist 🙄
I don't particularly like the ring.... Personal taste.... It does look vintage.... I was thinking old fashioned.... But each to their own

Yeah i think ur right. It'll be made a big deal... With this new found Catholicism

Reactions: 6
Everything has just fallen into place for her. She has got her dream baby, the boyo will build her a luxery house and now she will have a massive over the top wedding.

She will never work another day in her life I'd say.

Reactions: 3
Everything has just fallen into place for her. She has got her dream baby, the boyo will build her a luxery house and now she will have a massive over the top wedding.

She will never work another day in her life I'd say.
He isnt minted like I think she will be working lol

Reactions: 1
I honestly think it would be unfair to Kevin to have a big show off wedding,he definitely dosnt seem the type to like a fuss! But then again I think Julie would be very dominating over him! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.