Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She look ridiculous, her content is non exsistant, her attitude stinks.
I havn’t got a clue how she still has so many followers or who her target audience are meant to be. Shes not young or trendy for a younger audience - especially as her content is her child, nothing else.
And most people her age already have kids, so why would they wanna listen to a ‘first time mammy’. People arn’t interested in other peoples kids- me included. I also find it cruel that shes expoiting her child to get followers & freebies. Just enjoy your child in private for christ sake!!! He needs his privacy.
Plus that child is not ready for food!!! I hate seeing her stuffing ice cream & baby rice into the poor wee baby!!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah it appears to be.
They possibly ditched her, I fail to see what use she is to any of them!
Her content really is shocking to match her attitude.
I fail to see how she is a #ba for anyone.... Her skills are shocking bad.... And I agree... Content is shocking

That most recent grid post 🤦‍♀️ she looks ridiculous
That blowing our through her lips to make them look bigger is stupid and obvious

Instead of saying it isn't her thing she shud just he honest and say she is crap at it

She look ridiculous, her content is non exsistant, her attitude stinks.
I havn’t got a clue how she still has so many followers or who her target audience are meant to be. Shes not young or trendy for a younger audience - especially as her content is her child, nothing else.
And most people her age already have kids, so why would they wanna listen to a ‘first time mammy’. People arn’t interested in other peoples kids- me included. I also find it cruel that shes expoiting her child to get followers & freebies. Just enjoy your child in private for christ sake!!! He needs his privacy.
Plus that child is not ready for food!!! I hate seeing her stuffing ice cream & baby rice into the poor wee baby!!!
So much this.....spot on

No one cares to see a wain constantly. We dont care. And the force feeding him laying down is rotten

Reactions: 3
There she goes again feeding Danny 🤦🏻‍♀️ An Ella’s pouch this time. She’ll be making him home made food she says, well after feeding him ice cream, strawberry pouches and watermelon she’ll be lucky if he entertains vegetables and savoury food. Don’t understand the panic to feed him at 4 months, especially since he was “premature” according to Julie.

I cannot wait for the homemade meals 🙄 I’d actually put money on it not happening or if it does it will be very short lived.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is looking a collab with a weaning company I would say
No doubt she’ll get one but I don’t see how. I’d love to know how much she makes these companies - it can’t be very much.

Also how many people have watched her feed him and wanted to say “Julie is he not a bit young?” but don’t want to be Carol’d 🤣

• Haha
Anyone get the impression shes doing it just so folk talk about it on here? It’s as if she is using her own child as the ball that is being passed across her side and to this. So basically using her own child to get at strangers purposely and to piss them off

Reactions: 7
There she goes again feeding Danny 🤦🏻‍♀️ An Ella’s pouch this time. She’ll be making him home made food she says, well after feeding him ice cream, strawberry pouches and watermelon she’ll be lucky if he entertains vegetables and savoury food. Don’t understand the panic to feed him at 4 months, especially since he was “premature” according to Julie.
She is ridiculous. She has all sweet stuff beat into him.... And she thinks pureed broccoli will be gulped down. Ah no. And why wait till she "starts weaning properly" surely homemade savoury food is the best thing to start a wain on.... Not a poke ffs. I dont get the rush to feed a wain that isn't even ready

Anyone get the impression shes doing it just so folk talk about it on here? It’s as if she is using her own child as the ball that is being passed across her side and to this. So basically using her own child to get at strangers purposely and to piss them off
I would hope not.... But its so ridiculous got I also wouldn't be surprised

Yes I think this as well. Its so sad.
Yes! I was just thinking this! All the sugar she is giving him so young. He’ll end up a very fussy eater & not wanting to eat anything proper! Don’t think I can watch her weaning process, plus I dunno why she wants to instagram it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its not exactly interesting for anyone else, all your going to get is advice & possible criticism off other mums! Because we’ve all been there before.

No doubt she’ll get one but I don’t see how. I’d love to know how much she makes these companies - it can’t be very much.

Also how many people have watched her feed him and wanted to say “Julie is he not a bit young?” but don’t want to be Carol’d 🤣
Poor carol tho ...😕
Yeah I wonder what she makes from the companies,

Reactions: 2
I called that too.... Said she'd be pumping for a rock after the wain was born.....she fair changed the whole "id never get married again" after she met a farmer 😂

Waiting now for the proposal story 🙄
Hanging on the edge of my seat.... She probs proposed to him and he got caught buying a ring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.