Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's her excuse for today what's her excuse for every other day,it's been knowing she never replies to messages 🤷🏻‍♀️

Totally i really liked her at the start and have been following her for years i have messaged her sbout 3 times over the past 2 years and she never replied it really annoyed me as i no people be busy but most instagrammers at least like the msg to acknowledge it she didnt

Reactions: 7
Totally i really liked her at the start and have been following her for years i have messaged her sbout 3 times over the past 2 years and she never replied it really annoyed me as i no people be busy but most instagrammers at least like the msg to acknowledge it she didnt
This is how she treats her followers, she ignores them steady, can’t even acknowledge a msg..then when nicely challenged like carol did, she goes mad🤷‍♀️
She’s extremely rude, I would ask someone who has the decency to reply & give you the information you request.
Manners Julie .....???

Reactions: 3
Same as LMD never ever replies or acknowledges so rude. Specially people who rely on your custom to survive

Does anyone feel like the while Danny story today again was a fu to those struggling with fertility, like look at me, look what I have.

She never replies to messages I have messaged her a few times and she reads them but never gets back.

I really don't understand how she is getting new followers everyday, on social blade her numbers just go up and up.

Reactions: 2
Crocodile tears and everything. I just dont know why she has to keep rehashing everything about the pregnancy etc, next it will be a year since her first scan and comparison photos 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 1
Because she isnt as nice as she portrays herself to be. Likes her followers when it benefits her but cant actually be arsed with them.
Remember the time some well meaning follower told her not to put the baby clothes in the tumble dryer because they’d shrink and she went on a huge rant and then deleted when she realised she came across terribly? That right there was the moment I knew she wasn’t the person she pretends to be. Imagine that poor follower watching that & left feeling like tit when she was only trying to helpful. A totally harmless message but Julie was going as if the woman had sent her some awful abuse or something.

Reactions: 7
Remember the time some well meaning follower told her not to put the baby clothes in the tumble dryer because they’d shrink and she went on a huge rant and then deleted when she realised she came across terribly? That right there was the moment I knew she wasn’t the person she pretends to be. Imagine that poor follower watching that & left feeling like tit when she was only trying to helpful. A totally harmless message but Julie was going as if the woman had sent her some awful abuse or something.
Didn’t realise she deleted this one but remember it well. She made a big song snd dance of showing us what setting she had the tumble dryer on 🤦🏻‍♀️ it was very OTT to block someone over a comment like that

Omg I didn't see that, that's absolutely shocking. Why so defensive all the time?
I'm another follower that used to really like her, was delighted for her pregnancy and had sent a few messages and never got a like never mind a reply. I was pregnant at the same time and going through a really really rough time and she never even acknowledged the message. Then again messaged her with suggestions she was after and no acknowledgement.... not really good enough is it.
I also don't understand after wanting a baby for so long why she's so keen for him to grow up. Baiting the baby rice into him and he is nowhere near ready for it, asking when she can move him to his own room? Like why if he appears to be sleeping well? And don't start me on tying the balloon to the wain ffs. How can that be safe when she's off having a shower not watching him. Is she being serious or is she actually trolling us all to get more comment's on this site?

Reactions: 5
You will notice she didnt share the suggestion box of when other people said their babies went into their own room. Dount there was many at 4 months.

• Haha
You will notice she didnt share the suggestion box of when other people said their babies went into their own room. Dount there was many at 4 months.
Shes being doing that alot lately, maybe not getting very much feedback or feedback she doesn’t want 🤔

Has her bio been edited? Just noticing she says she #BA for Bperfect and Voduz but not OhMyGlam? Have they ditched her?

Has her bio been edited? Just noticing she says she #BA for Bperfect and Voduz but not OhMyGlam? Have they ditched her?
Yeah it appears to be.
They possibly ditched her, I fail to see what use she is to any of them!
Her content really is shocking to match her attitude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.