Justjulie_d #2 Freebies galore she’s living the dream, canny stop feeding Danny ice cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's on her stories, basically she made excuses for not replying and that she made it clear it was gifted 🙄
Shes trying to mind her son and make dinner 😂 microwaving isn't making dinner julz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's on her stories, basically she made excuses for not replying and that she made it clear it was gifted 🙄
Shes trying to mind her son and make dinner 😂 microwaving isn't making dinner julz
We should ho onto Carols Instagram and thank her lol

Reactions: 2
I missed it too. I think it’s a bit dangerous for that balloon to be tied around Danny’s ankle, especially when she’s busy doing stories and not always got her eyes on him.

Reactions: 6
I still think Julie is just trying to make a living from insta to avoid having to go back to her office job

Sad that she’s not very good at makeup anymore

Omg....no.... More like she was caught out again not being transparent about gifted things.... If u can upload a million snaps of a child and a post of a whole photoshoot with a big speil you can do this "#gifted".... Nothing to do with watching the boyo mind the wain while the free meals heat up in the microwave......

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the deleting. Can she not just say something and stand by it?? It makes her look worse that she then deletes it.

I’m not getting why these intagrammers find it difficult to #gifted #ba etc - if they were actual celebrity famous they would get into serious trouble for it!

Edit - hope Carol is here or she finds us 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the deleting. Can she not just say something and stand by it?? It makes her look worse that she then deletes it.

I’m not getting why these intagrammers find it difficult to #gifted #ba etc - if they were actual celebrity famous they would get into serious trouble for it!
[/QUOTE
Yeah if she would have the manners to reply to messages it would help her also! But no she chooses to be so rude, either ignoring the message, sending a rude reply or blocking followers for no good reason🤷‍♀️
Say something & stand by it but no this is Julie ...
Wouldn’t be difficult to confirm gifted via #
Oh god no please she might think she’s got what it takes to be a celebrity ....😂
Yeah if she would have the manners to reply to messages it would help her also! But no she chooses to be so rude, either ignoring the message, sending a rude reply or blocking followers for no good reason🤷‍♀️
Oh god no please she might think she’s got what it takes to be a celebrity ....😂

She gets 100s of messages though 🙄

I think she thinks people are impressed with her snarky responses to the likes of Carol but in actual fact it puts people off her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.