Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when she, or any of them claiming they are on health kicks or diets, gets delivered in rake loads of junk food and shite. Also, the lies out of her, the kid made the video, she just edited it. He no more made that video than the man in the moon. Does he have big false nails too!? Liar 🤥
All that chocolate must be going to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now getting a wisdom tooth out and looking for advice 🙄🙄 looking for sympathy and another excuse to do duck all except get fatter!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has to be a hypochondriac. Sharing her health issues is her personality now. We all have things going on, get on with it. She's probably enraged her sore toothy-woothy will get in the way of her munching her way through all her free Easter eggs.

• Heart
Her sore tooth couldn't get in the way of her grabbing her free lazer treatment anyway 😂 #pathetic. It's not a gift by the way, it's an #AD. Revenue are coming 👀

It’s her teeth this week, lol.
Revenue takes online reports ladies. She was already contacted by social protection.

It’s her teeth this week, lol.
Revenue takes online reports ladies. She was already contacted by social protection.
I reported her a couple of weeks ago for the A | D instead of #ad Keep up the reporting. Revenue emailed me to say that they will take action if they get enough reports on any one person. I love the fact that Social welfare did something and she had to get another job instead of becoming the full life influencer.

Another freebie outing for the kid. It's not a gift, it's an #AD.. What a fool, just incompetent. Why would anyone just gift you an outing, you're there to ADVERTISE.

Freebies, Ads or competitions trying to make it look as though she has engagement to get more freebies.

Linking in with that scummy yoke, mind of a mammy, might I suggest she save her money and try move her kids out of the damp trailer.

Which is still more than joanne has, funnily enough.

• Wow
Freebies, Ads or competitions trying to make it look as though she has engagement to get more freebies.

Linking in with that scummy yoke, mind of a mammy, might I suggest she save her money and try move her kids out of the damp trailer.

Which is still more than joanne has, funnily enough.
They have been friends years,both scummy and only want freebies thrown at them

What the hell was that? I was thinking it could be because of her bariatric surgery but then again she’s able to eat food

Gross, that looked gross. Her portion sizes look fairly hefty to me for someone with a half sized stomach, never mind a full size stomach. I would have naively presumed she'd have overhauled her eating to avoid eating processed foods like those breaded fillets. Especially given her endless moaning about her gallbladder etc etc etc.

Her mam was admitted to hospital and now she’s doing cooking videos, looks like the mam does the cooking there usually which would explain the mess she prepared today.

Is she going down the food route like her leech friend themindofamammy!! Why do they think anyone would be interested in the greasy shite they heat up.
And then themindofamammy on about oh I've a breakout. And this lump of lard blaming everything but herself for not loosing weight.