Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah the dinners need to stop I'm embarrassed for the cow that that bit of beef came off ,it's that dry it's frayed 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like a hospital dinner. The sudden departure to cooking probably is because her mother normally does it alright, and she's not there. I have to say I'm genuinely shocked at the portion size. I thought a few mouthfuls was enough to fill a person who has had her type of surgery. She's certainly increased her intake from when she first was operated on. But everytime she's online she's slugging a frothy coffee so she's probably stretched out her stomach again so that's why she's having big portions.

Watch me plate up my dinner, save & follow....is she having a laugh!!! Save how to put a scoop of mash & dry beef on a saucer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like a hospital dinner. The sudden departure to cooking probably is because her mother normally does it alright, and she's not there. I have to say I'm genuinely shocked at the portion size. I thought a few mouthfuls was enough to fill a person who has had her type of surgery. She's certainly increased her intake from when she first was operated on. But everytime she's online she's slugging a frothy coffee so she's probably stretched out her stomach again so that's why she's having big portions.
Few mouthfuls of the spud and she should be starting to feel full never mind the rest but she could probably go back to after 20/30 mins and finish it off . If she can control bad foods in moderation it would be alright but it seems to be all she shows. She has admitted to an over eating disorder and she got help off your one that booked her surgery 🤣 believe me she is no councillor, she is a woman who has had WLS and has also put back on weight. She is just an oul one out to make money off people going for WLS and would feed you any oul shite to talk you into going. Her selling point to the Irish is get your WLS for free and you pay €100 I think it is for them to fill out their side of the form and they weren't filling them out correctly and there was murder over it but she got lots of back lash over it . Sorry it's not even related

Thanks for the info x
I see she's getting questions on her reel asking if she's able to eat it all and if the beef was bread 😂
She said its a side plate. It certainly doesn't look like it is (when you see her handing plating up, it's no more a side plate) and the plate she's holding up in the reel with the pissy sauce chicken is a dinner plate.. So she's eating dinner plate size meals.

• Haha
Thanks for the info x
I see she's getting questions on her reel asking if she's able to eat it all and if the beef was bread 😂
She said its a side plate. It certainly doesn't look like it is (when you see her handing plating up, it's no more a side plate) and the plate she's holding up in the reel with the pissy sauce chicken is a dinner plate.. So she's eating dinner plate size meals.
Bread that's hilarious 🤣
---
That dinner yesterday definitely wasn't a side plate 🍽 still 2 spoons of spud on the "side plate " I read there she cut the meat with the wrong knife that's why it looks like that 🤣🤣 eh no it looks dryer than your granny's gee and no knife is gonna make that looks better
---
New thread title
Joanne ye clown , all that free chocolate won't keep that weight down .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Since he started in primary school this year, I always get his school bits before summer…. As in, this being the first year?

She’s so clearly on the beg. I’m still not over the dinner and her telling people to save the post and follow for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the beg for the sons school bits. Positively shameless.
I went on the Dunne's app when I seen it think there was bargains to be had or something and most the stuff I was looking for is out of stock . Defo on the beg like everything else. She is so transparent

Never did it so I could be wrong but I thought using egg means you don't use milk and butter in mash potatoes

Reactions: 4
Serious beg for holiday clothes. And there we have it, she's doing 'everything' to let the mother rest. So the mother used to do the cooking so, that's the sudden departure to cooking. Once that stops we'll know the mother is recovered. Am genuinely shocked she goes all the way from where she lives to Balbriggan for free hair, how desperate would you need to be, pathetic.

• Haha
Serious beg for holiday clothes. And there we have it, she's doing 'everything' to let the mother rest. So the mother used to do the cooking so, that's the sudden departure to cooking. Once that stops we'll know the mother is recovered. Am genuinely shocked she goes all the way from where she lives to Balbriggan for free hair, how desperate would you need to be, pathetic.
I'd say she would travel the back arse of nowhere for a freebie. She is only going there cause the other one that does the bash thing goes there and they go to the bash to make cash off all goons who pay €85 for a disco and bot of finger food 🤣
---
The hairdresser goes to the bash I ment

• Haha
I think she got a massive amount of negative reactions to the Christmas lights incident so she hasn't mentioned him since as far as I can tell