Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty clear that her insta ‘career’ is over. The social welfare was obviously more lucrative when faced with a choice.

Now to sit back and wait for the fall out from revenue with her few ads.

Isn’t it interesting that she deleted over 600 grid posts last week?

0.22% engagement

101 followers lost per month
Oh my God.. So she's def running scared. Wonder if all the free food and drink she scoffed and hotel stays she grabbed was worth it. She's thick though because the businesses will have to declare the invite lists and she will be got that way. I imagine attempting to hide and delete will go down like a lead balloon with Revenue. An honest day's work is in her future.

Reactions: 1
the pic of her on the grid in the pink blazer. She has definitely put a lot of weight back on. There's no way she'll be getting into those jeans she bought

She’s gained a lot of weight even from September photos. Her “gaming” era 😂 I know of no other adult, mother of a young child, who has the time to get addicted to fortnight. It’s of no real surprise her child has no manners. She’s going back to college in September, anything to escape a days work. Is this the 3rd career change she’s had?

Reactions: 2
Sitting and gaming is such a sedentary activity to be doing. She speaks about it with so much passion, while not a whisper about exercising. I would say that gym crowd she got a plus size ambassador role with are pissed off they associated with her at all. Anyone else would have given it a real go. She comes across as doing the bare minimum and just lazy. Also agree about the grid picture, but I think she looks really unhappy too, thats not a genuine smile.

Given every available resource. Free surgery, the free fyre training, all of it. Greed, laziness and unaccountability prevailed.
She would rather sit in the car avoiding eye contact with her phone than walk around tesco and get a few steps in. Justifying gaming as bonding with her child instead of taking him out for a walk. All very disordered.

Reactions: 1
I always think Tesco click and collect and home delivery is best left to the elderly the sick or those who don't have the ability to do the shopping themselves. A young woman like her, shame on her sitting there talking crap into her phone instead of getting up off her hole and walking around the supermarket getting her own shopping. Lord knows she could use the exercise. She's horribly lazy. It's no wonder she's stayed the same since her big loss. Those extensions are awful looking, she constantly has them plaited like that, they must be unmanageable knots otherwise.

Reactions: 3
Tagging the place she is off to on holidays in the hopes of begging something as she's such a massive influencer 🙄🤥
'What do I need to bring'? A dose of cop the fck on, babes.
And, clearly her non weight loss is bothering her. Two+ years, jeez 😬
The big losses are done soonest, it's unlikely there'll be more now without further intervention, and I don't know, a little bit of effort 😝