Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she got a massive amount of negative reactions to the Christmas lights incident so she hasn't mentioned him since as far as I can tell
I didn't see or hear about this so no clue what happened,I don't follow her alot because she irritates me

Reactions: 1
Don't see her pal themindofamammy using pelo either. Another beggy Sue. Neither have a home, themindofamammy lives a mobile but dare anyone mention that to her she's that embarrassed by her own gaff. And then this hound living off her mother great advertisement for the big social influencers that they like to think they are.

I think she was keeping quiet about him because she was claiming lone parents before. Didn't she get a visit from the Social Welfare? It is strange that she never shows or mentions him ever. She probably has her name on the housing list as a single parent.
---
I didn't see or hear about this so no clue what happened,I don't follow her alot because she irritates me
She got brand new Xmas lights, and instead of taking them off like a normal human being, he cut them off with a scissors (which is slightly psychotic behaviour tbf) She came on laughing about it but then some of her followers were posting comments of concern.

I think she was keeping quiet about him because she was claiming lone parents before. Didn't she get a visit from the Social Welfare? It is strange that she never shows or mentions him ever. She probably has her name on the housing list as a single parent.
---

She got brand new Xmas lights, and instead of taking them off like a normal human being, he cut them off with a scissors (which is slightly psychotic behaviour tbf) She came on laughing about it but then some of her followers were posting comments of concern.
He sounds as scummy as her

She was quite upset and shaken by it but was trying to laugh it off. People were quite concerned as others have said not normal behaviour. I seem to remember her saying other small things too about his behaviour or things he said to her that were also quite nasty 😕

She was quite upset and shaken by it but was trying to laugh it off. People were quite concerned as others have said not normal behaviour. I seem to remember her saying other small things too about his behaviour or things he said to her that were also quite nasty 😕
Probably where the little fella gets it from so when he swears and calls her names, but she thinks it's funny

Reactions: 3
Not surprised at her food at all. She did no education around nutrition and diet so it's coming as no surprise to me. Everything she has shown screams like food a teenager makes when home alone. I can't imagine a triple cheese anything is by doctors orders, good God.

I don’t know what I was expecting someone trying to lose weight to eat, but it wasn’t that.

Triple cheese burgers?

Butter, milk and eggs in potatoes?

Processed breaded chicken?

I wouldn’t dream of eating that, and I am not watching my weight or actively trying to lose weight, or a gastric surgery patient.

It is fairly evident she does not usually prepare her own food, she’s not capable of running a house and being a functioning mother or adult.

Her mother obviously cooks and cleans up.

She doesn’t bring her child anywhere unless it’s an invite to something free.

He has no manners at all and you can tell YouTube is bringing him up.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has another baby just before he turns 7.

Reactions: 3
No way, and she was wondering why she was having all the bowel issues after gallbladder surgery? Would it not make more sense to have more burger and less cheese?

In all honesty, the proof is in the pudding. She’s gaining weight. Her surgery didn’t work. She can excuse all she likes, she’s the one who’s unhappy with her weight.

Reactions: 2
Id eat that amount and I’ve had no surgery if you look at the difference between her portions and Leah punches its massive
---
Is this one trying to crack into the food influencer like trisha now 🙈 her food looks as bland
Her food looks like actual diarrhoea.

• Haha
It looks terrible. She’s not got it at all - sure it might be a kids wrap (whatever one of those is) but she could have a lovely salad with a burger over it without the cheese and bread If that’s what she really wants. It would be bigger and more filling.

It looks terrible. She’s not got it at all - sure it might be a kids wrap (whatever one of those is) but she could have a lovely salad with a burger over it without the cheese and bread If that’s what she really wants. It would be bigger and more filling.
She clearly hasn't a notion about healthy eating. I don't care if its within the calorie allowance, everything she makes is calorie laden, full of cheese. You never see a vegetable, a bit of salad or any fruit. I can easily see why she got to the size she was.. and the reason why she's putting it back on.

Don't get me started on the rats tails that is her hair, the extensions do absolutely nothing for her.

It's the weekend, sharing as inspiration for anyone thinking about ordering a pizza takeout tonight xox
IMG_20240412_151428.jpg

---
** Thread suggestion **
Every week posts about feeling sick,just hates exercise, followers aren't thick,
Preparing food that looks like roadkill, off to Tayto Park but will avoid the bill,
Freebie days out are her absolute fave, lashing on makeup like she's off to a rave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9