Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She complains about waiting list for children but had no issue getting herself sorted with a gastric band… wants everything for nothing.
There is another one who went and got constructive surgery on boobs belly arms and legs and wouldn't get her child privately assessed and as well complains about the waiting list . Prioritys out the window.

Reactions: 1
Young man obviously brought nowhere for st Patrick’s day, he’s only ever brought out when it’s free. You can hear by his accent and how he speaks that YouTube is rearing him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
More medical issues. Is she just wanting sick leave so she doesn't have to work or...!? Every week without fail she's posting about being sick or some other condition. What a bore.

Reactions: 2
Im a size 16/18 depending on what I'm wearing and them jeans looked much bigger than a size 18. Also the fact she tore off the tag and didn't show the size makes me question the size

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im a size 16/18 depending on what I'm wearing and them jeans looked much bigger than a size 18. Also the fact she tore off the tag and didn't show the size makes me question the size
100% they looked way bigger than an 18
---
She’s still a size 24/26 I’d think. I think she gained weight.
I thought that too. Comparing her video now compared to the before and after on her grid, she looks way bigger than she did a few months ago. The jeans also looked much bigger than a size 18. Either way, they are at least 4 sizes too small. I understand the concept, just be realistic. Also to choose a pair of jeans that have absolutely no stretch is setting herself up for failure.

Last edited:
Ya I was thinking that I’d be a 16/18 in some jeans and they definitely didn’t look that

Reactions: 3
Agree, looking bigger than before. Not a snowballs chance those were size 18 jeans, they were huge in comparison to an 18. But like we all knew, getting her stomach cut open and halved in size was never going to fix her relationship with food. The jobs only half done.
Anyway, wouldn't it be sad knowing all your childhood memories of days out were freebies grabbed by your parent, and big events you were sharing with other kids there because it was free and someone else paying. Sad times.

It looks like she’s trapped in a mini prison cell
Thats obviously a room screen she bought thinking it'd be a great backdrop to all her make-up and 'fashion' videos 🤣😏 Prison Cell Block H vibes.
Just looked at the jeans again, they're not even close to fitting, they look about three sizes too small.

I just watched the reel with the jeans.so many thoughts
1)the actual state of her extensions and colour, doesn't suit her
2)the jeans are nowhere near fitting
3) the scales doesn't mess with your head Joanne you can't lose weight because you still eat absolute shite,you've tried slimming clubs and weight loss surgery and still you look like your before,it's not going to happen unless u have a full gastric band
4)the hair I can't get passed it it's a show.

I find it really funny that she’s regaining weight, advertising a huge box of Easter eggs and genuinely stumped as to why her surgery failed. 😂 😂

I was listening to twins and me podcast in work today, and I was balling crying listening to Brenda when it paused in the middle and advertised muff vodka, whilst she was in the height of it discussing her addiction to alcohol.

It’s the lack of awareness accountability and the irony is lost on them.

Joanne will enjoy the Easter eggs and I hope she does, but at the end of the day, she’s the one who looks like she does, and that’s a matter entirely for herself.