Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comeback from the break also allowed her to tag that bag place on the chance of grabbing a freebie.
Like is she advertising counterfeit goods? Sums her up, really. Portrays one life, has the finances that doesn’t even allow her to pay for her own hair extensions or jellies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she wants to buy fake designer bits, grand, but she's only tagging them publicly to try and get something for free. Like we've all seen this a million times. She wouldn't be advertising the fact she uses fakes except she wants them for nothing, and thinks tagging them and bringing them to the attention of her followers is enough to get her stuff. So transparent.

Reactions: 1
So she has been trolled really bad 🙈 girl u Havnt a clue about real trolling. People voicing their opinions on what u show publicly and trolling are not the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So she has been trolled really bad 🙈 girl u Havnt a clue about real trolling. People voicing their opinions on what u show publicly and trolling are not the same thing.
Just watched it there, says she’s been trolled on Instagram. No such thing! She would be quick to post the messages for engagement if nothing else. 🙈 Hey Joanne 👋🏼 FYI you can only call troll if someone contacts you directly. Having an opinion is not trolling. Poor Joanne, always the victim. 😅

Last edited:
'Trolled on Instagram' yet in the next breath has the best most supportive community. Think the lies are only coming from one place.

• Haha
Hey Jo. My week plans is setting my alarm for 5.15 in the morning so I can have coffee and use the facilities in peace. I’ll then make the kids lunches, I’ll prepare my own lunch and hubbies. I’ll go to spin class in the morning and get home in time to shower, wrangle the brats up and get us all to school and work on time.

I’ll work all day, and come home to quickly run around our home with the (not sponsored) dyson and a cloth (paid for it myself, this is not an ad). Help the brats with homework, prep the dinner and feed us all.

Bath the brats, bed and I do that for the week because we have a mortgage to pay and bills to pay, and manifesting (or begging) doesn’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.

Still though, it’s great not living on someone else’s floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey Jo. My week plans is setting my alarm for 5.15 in the morning so I can have coffee and use the facilities in peace. I’ll then make the kids lunches, I’ll prepare my own lunch and hubbies. I’ll go to spin class in the morning and get home in time to shower, wrangle the brats up and get us all to school and work on time.

I’ll work all day, and come home to quickly run around our home with the (not sponsored) dyson and a cloth (paid for it myself, this is not an ad). Help the brats with homework, prep the dinner and feed us all.

Bath the brats, bed and I do that for the week because we have a mortgage to pay and bills to pay, and manifesting (or begging) doesn’t cut the mustard I’m afraid.

Still though, it’s great not living on someone else’s floor.
Still obsessed with us here look at her mention mammy duties 😂 I think that was a reply to this comment 😂

Attachments

Her mammy duties is waiting for a freebie in the post so as she can record her child swearing for content, or a freebie so she can finally bring him outside of the granny’s house. 🤷‍♀️

Here’s some goals for our Jo.
1. Cleaning under her nails
2. Getting out of her nightdress before 11am
3. Learning how to finish her sentences and pronounce her words.
4. Getting off the CE scheme that she has used to shield herself from the social welfare looking for a reason as to why she’s long term unemployed, and finding a full time paid position.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, it is abundantly obvious that the only fitness journey she’s on is fitness all food into her mouth. There is no form, there is no resistance at all built up. No reps and sets. Disappointing that she hasn’t been honest about her journey but unsurprising. Why can’t she just be honest about starting and trying to lose the rest of the weight? Also, that isn’t loose skin. It is looser skin, but there is still a lot of adipose tissue.

I am by no means a skinny girl, but lord bless us and save us why she needs to wear those kind of clothes working out is beyond me. 🤢 Put it away JoJo

Reactions: 4
I am by no means a skinny girl, but lord bless us and save us why she needs to wear those kind of clothes working out is beyond me. 🤢 Put it away JoJo
It’s not how much she weighs at all. It’s what she’s about. She built her followers being a fat positive person. She then collaborated with a weight loss clinic abroad and despite people actually dying during this surgery, she started to try refer all these fat followers who were vulnerable anyway, to something she had more of an interest in, extending beyond “this is my journey”. Joanne gained from this. It was a partnership.

She didn’t document or discuss anything about the surgery, just doing random weigh ins acting like the weight loss was a huge surprise.

It is blatantly obvious and abundantly clear she did not do the work required and as of last week said she had not addressed her binge eating disorder.

She has near constant shits since having her gallbladder removed, and it’s a known side effect from not having a gallbladder that you have to be beyond careful with your food, but she continues to post foamy coffees, pastries in coffee shops, a fry, and big bowls of creamy pasta, and blames the lack of gallbladder when she is clearly not following any semblance of a strict diet.

All these consultant appointments tell her there’s nothing wrong; everything looks fine (self diagnosed pcos, now her bowel) so it’s literally her just excusing her poor choices as medical issues which they’re not.

She has started a collab with shape up with sharry, the same lad who tried to collab with faces by grace so he’s clearly trying to tap into a certain kind of client. It is so obvious joanne doesn’t exercise regularly, and it’s not her size. She sets her phone to record her running a few strides. She’s out of breath and tits swinging in the wind. She does not even own a sports bra. There’s no way she’s doing the exercise she claims, but is still trying to sell this to vulnerable people. She has no form, and is not doing any of her recorded exercises properly.

You can be certain she’s not declaring her ‘content creating’ funds or benefits in kind to social welfare either; but luckily for her, I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not how much she weighs at all. It’s what she’s about. She built her followers being a fat positive person. She then collaborated with a weight loss clinic abroad and despite people actually dying during this surgery, she started to try refer all these fat followers who were vulnerable anyway, to something she had more of an interest in, extending beyond “this is my journey”. Joanne gained from this. It was a partnership.

She didn’t document or discuss anything about the surgery, just doing random weigh ins acting like the weight loss was a huge surprise.

It is blatantly obvious and abundantly clear she did not do the work required and as of last week said she had not addressed her binge eating disorder.

She has near constant shits since having her gallbladder removed, and it’s a known side effect from not having a gallbladder that you have to be beyond careful with your food, but she continues to post foamy coffees, pastries in coffee shops, a fry, and big bowls of creamy pasta, and blames the lack of gallbladder when she is clearly not following any semblance of a strict diet.

All these consultant appointments tell her there’s nothing wrong; everything looks fine (self diagnosed pcos, now her bowel) so it’s literally her just excusing her poor choices as medical issues which they’re not.

She has started a collab with shape up with sharry, the same lad who tried to collab with faces by grace so he’s clearly trying to tap into a certain kind of client. It is so obvious joanne doesn’t exercise regularly, and it’s not her size. She sets her phone to record her running a few strides. She’s out of breath and tits swinging in the wind. She does not even own a sports bra. There’s no way she’s doing the exercise she claims, but is still trying to sell this to vulnerable people. She has no form, and is not doing any of her recorded exercises properly.

You can be certain she’s not declaring her ‘content creating’ funds or benefits in kind to social welfare either; but luckily for her, I have.
👏 💯 to all of this!

Yea fair play well said ❤