Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must of been made aware of comments here as she has cleared it all up ๐Ÿ˜‚ she got a load of freebies and is only saving for her child's assessment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah right pull the other one. 10 weeks time she is off for more plastic surgery and I'm sure the child still won't be assessed. Flights and all still cost money that could of went towards his assessment first end of ! Waiting for the HSE to doing their job ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah good luck with that one ๐Ÿ˜‚ selfish cow in my opinion
Whos this now sorry

Playing a game shooting and killing people and then has the neck to complain about war. Jump off the bandwagon joanne. Absolutely nobody, even a foreign national would attempt to attack you
Stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I laughed a little too hard at that one . If they were paying for her dinner she wouldn't have any bother pegging it down the road for a free feed
---
Whos this now sorry
Leanne kendellen she is one of the weight loss influencers freebies from turkey

Reactions: 2
Stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I laughed a little too hard at that one . If they were paying for her dinner she wouldn't have any bother pegging it down the road for a free feed
---

Leanne kendellen she is one of the weight loss influencers freebies from turkey
Thatโ€™s exactly it. Sheโ€™s a fool of a thing. she clearly hasnโ€™t a clue what sheโ€™s talking about sheโ€™s coming across as racist now. Sheโ€™d have no problem getting her kebab from Mohammed though in the local chipper who probably doesnโ€™t even have a visa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So tempted to reply to her latest Q box... 'do some fcuking exercise if you want energy'. The woman is a walking excuse. Always always something wrong with her. And a Q box is her only way to engagement, even though she probably sends most of them to herself.

Reactions: 3
So tempted to reply to her latest Q box... 'do some fcuking exercise if you want energy'. The woman is a walking excuse. Always always something wrong with her. And a Q box is her only way to engagement, even though she probably sends most of them to herself.
Exactly what I wanted to say, get up off your arse and do some exercise, not sitting encouraging playing with your small child on the xbox/PS5 etc..

Reactions: 1
The bloody Q box again. The arrogance of her to think anyone would be arsed asking her anything. She sends them all to herself anyway so she has an excuse to tag and beg.

She's hardly a size 18 is she? Maybe I am wrong but I'm a 16 somethings 18 and I don't think I'm the same size as her . Maybe I'm in denial over my size

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's hardly a size 18 is she? Maybe I am wrong but I'm a 16 somethings 18 and I don't think I'm the same size as her . Maybe I'm in denial over my size
She's definitely not a size 18!

20-22 Is more like it. She was probably a 30-32 at her biggest, if not more, so its still a considerable weight loss

I don't know who she's trying to kid though? It's quite obvious that she is far bigger than size 18.

Im the same as you im a 16 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no way I would look as big as her and if I am someone give me a kick up the hole ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The armani primer, is just โ€ฆ.. French kiss.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m rolling.

Iโ€™m assuming she means chefs kiss? ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whereโ€™s the collar bones she was gloating about? The back fat spilling out the back of the swim suit?

Every body is a beach body, but size as appropriate.

Not a fan of the absolute narc she is now she is a bit smaller than she was. She is mad for herself, would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate. The way she stands gives me such an ick, the legs yards apart and the lean side to side. She thinks she is on the Miss World stage.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Not a fan of the absolute narc she is now she is a bit smaller than she was. She is mad for herself, would eat herself if she was a bar of chocolate. The way she stands gives me such an ick, the legs yards apart and the lean side to side. She thinks she is on the Miss World stage.
Icked out to the highest degree ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿซฃ

She's a complete narcissist, I said this before
never takes accountability โœ“
constant need for admiration โœ“
victim mentality โœ“
grandiose sense of self โœ“
sense of entitlement โœ“
exploitative tendencies โœ“
materialistic โœ“

• Heart