Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you not eat any fruit and veg after you have the surgery she had? Is it to do with the volume of food for the small amount of cals? Apart from the half a tomato that might be in the bit of lasagne, there’s literally 0 of her 5-7 a day in there.

Can you not eat any fruit and veg after you have the surgery she had? Is it to do with the volume of food for the small amount of cals? Apart from the half a tomato that might be in the bit of lasagne, there’s literally 0 of her 5-7 a day in there.
Compared to someone else I seen curvey kim and Samantha king both had weight loss surgery. And they both put together wouldn't eat all that food in a day. I remember them both saying fizz drinks were a no no. I certainly never seen them eat a wedge of chocolate.

I can only speak for myself, but if Id had weightloss surgery, you can be sure I wouldn't be eating chocolate and drinking fizzy drinks a year afterwards. In fact not until Id reached my goal weight, or ever again. The issue is food addiction. Its desperate to operate on someone but not educate them too. In saying that, it's all down to choice what is consumed. Nobody can do it for you.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she ever truely cared about the surgery, she just wanted to be thin so as she’d be more successful online. I don’t think she wanted to be associated with bariatrics. Sure the glutton was plugging sweet king weeks after her surgery hahaha you couldn’t make it up. The big double chin on her in the videos, she should be ashamed of herself, promoting a serious operation when she’s clearly unable to follow the plan herself.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it from the start. She is a MELT. Well able to afford weight loss surgery but yet still living at home with her mom? I’ve never heard such shite in all my life. She’s no more a weight loss influencer than the man in the bloody moon. Sure we’d all be skinny if we all could afford surgery Joanne.

Wtf is that real for PLT ,not one garment of clothing is flattering on her!I rarely watch her & comment but Jesus Christ she’s dreadful-Wanking over herself in the voice over then & she looks like a wet bag of spuds! I wont even start of the cargos like she has 2watermelons down the front..Horrible thing clearly sell her soul for a few euros🤢 I dont even feel bad for body shaming her she’s clearly a greedy hungry bleep!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her and Grace obviously getting style advice from the same source. The no bra, saggy tata brigade.

Reactions: 4
Oh sweet Jesus! Has she never heard of support knickers?? It looks like she has two Beach balls stuck up the front. Pity her child is the only one who will tell her the truth!

Was it on backwards maybe? :unsure:
does she really live with her mam? If I lived with my mother and I arrived down stairs with that on, she would definitely spill something on me so I’d have to take it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The boobs, the bum belly….. the confidence IM SHOOK 😂😂😂 I wish I had just a teeeeny tiny ounce of the confidence she has. Where did she get it from is what I want to know?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2