Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not how much she weighs at all. It’s what she’s about. She built her followers being a fat positive person. She then collaborated with a weight loss clinic abroad and despite people actually dying during this surgery, she started to try refer all these fat followers who were vulnerable anyway, to something she had more of an interest in, extending beyond “this is my journey”. Joanne gained from this. It was a partnership.

She didn’t document or discuss anything about the surgery, just doing random weigh ins acting like the weight loss was a huge surprise.

It is blatantly obvious and abundantly clear she did not do the work required and as of last week said she had not addressed her binge eating disorder.

She has near constant shits since having her gallbladder removed, and it’s a known side effect from not having a gallbladder that you have to be beyond careful with your food, but she continues to post foamy coffees, pastries in coffee shops, a fry, and big bowls of creamy pasta, and blames the lack of gallbladder when she is clearly not following any semblance of a strict diet.

All these consultant appointments tell her there’s nothing wrong; everything looks fine (self diagnosed pcos, now her bowel) so it’s literally her just excusing her poor choices as medical issues which they’re not.

She has started a collab with shape up with sharry, the same lad who tried to collab with faces by grace so he’s clearly trying to tap into a certain kind of client. It is so obvious joanne doesn’t exercise regularly, and it’s not her size. She sets her phone to record her running a few strides. She’s out of breath and tits swinging in the wind. She does not even own a sports bra. There’s no way she’s doing the exercise she claims, but is still trying to sell this to vulnerable people. She has no form, and is not doing any of her recorded exercises properly.

You can be certain she’s not declaring her ‘content creating’ funds or benefits in kind to social welfare either; but luckily for her, I have.
I've no gallbladder had it removed year's ago and to this day if I eat to much high fat content I'll be dying not so much the runs but my stomach does be at me, two packs of tayto, or king are enough to tip me over the edge. I seen someone commented on a TikTok video of her she a big breakfast saying thats a lot of far for someone who's had weight loss surgery and her reply was it's baked ya know so that's ok. So that shows how thick she is.

Reactions: 3
If you follow newleafwls on Instagram she supported Joanne through the process of booking and going for the surgery, she has a highlight up of joannes journey and I'm sure she has the actual video of the surgery up aswell.

She was on tiktok live talking about joining the 5am club to go live on the treadmill as she is so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m 😂 at the questions she’s asking herself about her magic year. I mean, if you have no stomach, and can’t consume as many calories, you lose weight 🤷‍♀️ if you’re consuming cals, it will be slower.

Full time content creator, hope she doesn’t have much bills!

'Full time content creator'... AKA, I'm too lazy to work full time. Sigh.
💯 Now she will get to pretend to do more exercise than she is currently pretending.
---
The reason she was a slow loser is because she didn't change her diet or work on the binge eating before or after surgery.

Advising fruit pots and carrot sticks without saying that all snacks post weight loss surgery should have a protein element to keep hunger at bay. Not sure why anyone would ask someone who surgery wasn't a success questions or advice!

Ask the pages that took the WLS tool and made the best of it by working with it.

Reactions: 1
Also the Q about her glasses, seems another one she may have asked herself as an opportunity to tag (beg) etc.
So over these types. Great you had weight loss surgery to try and prolong your life, now go ahead and enjoy your life in private. Anything to try and have an easy life, it's exhausting, this culture needs to die a death pronto. The suffragettes would be turning in their graves to see all this carry on today. Sitting at home filming make up, hair and buying fast fashion. Talking into your phone. Mindless nonsense all of it and I won't be told its hard work because it just isn't.

Reactions: 4
8 people on her live this morning. I would have more than that on mine. And she thinks this is enough for a full time job? Ahhh.

• Haha
How do you know someone got up at 5am in the morning? Cos they'll tell you 😏 Early risers are the new vegans. Been doing that every day for years to commute to the office and work full time. No looking for a rubber bun here, part and parcel of working. Also all the posts about 'I might do a workout'. Thought she would be contractually obliged to do them on the daily as the programme leader.

Does anyone know why she’s still living at home with her parents?
Because she's a lazy cnut who won't go out and get a real job to support her child.
---
8 people on her live this morning. I would have more than that on mine. And she thinks this is enough for a full time job? Ahhh.
Exactly! She has fcuk all engagement on her TikTok. Surely her demographic would be TikTok users?

The condescending way she says 'Good Morning' boils my blood 😅

Her home 'workouts' are proof that inexperienced people shouldn't be doing an exercise programme without being properly supervised. Her form is completely wrong. I'd say she'd do herself an injury, but I'm sure she only does it for the time shes on camera. 😆

IV been Mia for a bit so just catching up. 5am club 😂😂 never heard such shite that won't be kept up just like the rest of the tit she does for the camera like running, what was it twice she ran with the diddys flying in the air like a pair of hot bread sticks.
Now when I seen her try on the forst bag tonight I near dropped my phone laughing the thing strangling her it's that small on her. This content creators shite is gona be fun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IV been Mia for a bit so just catching up. 5am club 😂😂 never heard such shite that won't be kept up just like the rest of the tit she does for the camera like running, what was it twice she ran with the diddys flying in the air like a pair of hot bread sticks.
Now when I seen her try on the forst bag tonight I near dropped my phone laughing the thing strangling her it's that small on her. This content creators shite is gona be fun
The fake bags are as fake as her healthy lifestyle

• Haha
A hard day's work content creating.
It's probably the most 'real" post, in that she's portraying what she does during the day. Sits in her pyjamas, watching TV, while her child entertains himself. The 5am thing is a complete joke! People get up at 5am to workout because they work 40+ hours a week, and it's the only chance they get. That lazy mare has all day to do her (pretend) workouts. (Aside from plastering herself in make up and doing ridiculous try on's)