Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but they’re good for gaining the weight back lol. She did the same last year, a tour of Ireland staying in free hotels and ruined her surgery. Greed doesn’t pay.

No but they’re good for gaining the weight back lol. She did the same last year, a tour of Ireland staying in free hotels and ruined her surgery. Greed doesn’t pay.
Honest to god who is going to go to a hotel on the recommendation of this one or her tail themindofamammy these two bring nothing to the influencer table. Both of them by no means have any style,both are scaldy with rotten layers of tan to the point they look filthy. Certainly not house or mobile home stylish. Makeup nope their skin is full on congestion/ breakouts . So how many companies or hotel think theses two are good to work with us beyond me.

Reactions: 3
In addition to scones, fish and chips for dinner, and not just fish, but fish in batter. I don't wish to be mean but I find it hard to believe that would be on the meal plan 18 months after surgery when you're experiencing such serious gallbladder issues. The weight was a secondary problem, the principal problem is food addiction to bad foods and a lack of education around what is nourishing and what isn't. The addiction to food led to the weight gain. Surgery can tackle that to a degree but as long as the principal issue remains unmanaged she will continue as is. Perhaps she's happy as she is which is grand but it's hella confusing as a viewer. Surgery is a very serious thing to firstly pay for and secondly go through, you'd be wanting to maximise effectiveness and results. I struggle to see how battered fish, chips and scones helps.

Hahaha. The gift that keeps on giving. The adult portion of the battered deep fried fish, glistening with oil. The sugary cocktail. All the pastries. And informing us all she had to pay for it all. Ha ha ha ha ha.

New fitness challenge launching tomorrow. Wonder how long it'll be before she develops 'an injury' & can't continue with it.

Reactions: 2
She’s still a huge size. Where is the food being stored if she has no stomach? She’d do a lot better if she was authentic. Everything about her is lazy and false.

She’s still a huge size. Where is the food being stored if she has no stomach? She’d do a lot better if she was authentic. Everything about her is lazy and false.
She has a smaller stomach and ppl can still overeat by grazing a lot. It seems that she completely blew it. Ive started to think she is gaining weight

I just realised she has removed any reference to having a bypass to lose weight. Proves all she ever wanted was an influencer gig AKA the lazy way out, didn't ever care to share her 'journey' or share what diet and exercise post operation are like. It's like she wants to forget she was the size she was.
I get that she's said she's been injured etc but it's been months since she said she was being a leader on a weight loss programme and to me her body hasn't changed a jot. Not very inspiring if you were to follow her.
While she's at removing her past from her profile, she should also consider her name as it ain't a journey now she's sharing.

What in the name of God is she wearing. The white trousers 😮🤣 no joke me nanny wore something very similar to my wedding and she was in her 80's at the time 🙈 this girl is a joke just go get a real job stop making a show of yourself. Also did she just put the gym clothes on for the ad lazy bleep. Injury 🤣 ask my bollix

• Haha
On the beg for a holiday now. Honest to God these people. Google where has sun yourself, oh wait, then it'd be impossible to beg. Just pathetic.

I think that’s more accurate than the one she showed us. She is still morbidly obese. Considering she had this amazing surgery that she was promoting to other people, you would think she would have lost more than just half her excess weight. It’s greed and gluttony.
There's no doubt she's lost a good amount of weight but, I agree the approach to maintaining a loss and a focussed commitment to exercise never followed through after the operation. She seems happy with her current size, she's getting free clothes to ponce about in which seems like all she ever wanted. So that's that, another plus size 'influencer' 🥱

• Haha
But how can she be a plus size influencer now? She marketed herself on being fat positive and being comfortable in her own skin. She had a huge spread in the Sunday world about being proud of herself. Then she admitted all that was a lie, which is understandable, that she wasn’t healthy after all, and she had stomach surgery, and I’m convinced it was to further (start) her career online. She collaborated with a clinic for that, and recommended the clinic to all these women who followed her for being confident at a larger size, preying on them and their insecurities. Then didn’t put in the work, didn’t change her lifestyle and didn’t lose the extra weight. So now, is back to being fat positive?

Yep, just at a smaller larger size.
Her size in my opinion, is irrelevant to her, she was always just chasing the lazy Insta life, sitting at home chatting into her phone, easy way out, some sort of notoriety. She got that with her newspaper spread, easy money, same now, easy money.
Everything that's done is for the easy way out. Hard work is not the one. Not sure who is following her now, it'd only be to see plus size clothes and the same old make up. Booooring.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
But how can she be a plus size influencer now? She marketed herself on being fat positive and being comfortable in her own skin. She had a huge spread in the Sunday world about being proud of herself. Then she admitted all that was a lie, which is understandable, that she wasn’t healthy after all, and she had stomach surgery, and I’m convinced it was to further (start) her career online. She collaborated with a clinic for that, and recommended the clinic to all these women who followed her for being confident at a larger size, preying on them and their insecurities. Then didn’t put in the work, didn’t change her lifestyle and didn’t lose the extra weight. So now, is back to being fat positive?
She's not fat positive.. she'd deluded herself into thinking that she's a normal weight now. Just saw one of her latest TikToks that she is a size 16-18?? No way is she a size 16. 18-20 at a push, and that would be oversized clothing.

Last edited:
She gets little to no interaction on her posts, you’d almost feel sorry for her. She doesn’t come for days on end despite this now being her full time job. She has nothing. Is there a surgery for lazy?