Justjoannesjourneys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t show him if she’s a one parent family. No friends because everyone is jealous of her. I mean, I get it. I am too. I wish I could move home with my kids, and have the security of a full time CE scheme, and the lend of a Yaris for a week. She’s goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if she's still not on SW and collecting one parent family!! She might be declaring a small amount but I guarantee, she's claiming as well.

I presume she's still with Oliver's dad? (the nutjob who sliced the lights off her xmas tree) It''s weird she never shows him. Has she ever shown him? Is he a figment of her imagination?? She also doesn't seem to have any real friends.
I'd say he is a dog and is afraid people will find out who he is and he will get tore apart

Reactions: 1
'OK guys'..... Ugh 😣🙄
I cant look at her anymore. The videos about the gallbladder are too much. No1 give a flying duck except maybe jacinta who has had the shits the last 20 years. No1 bleeping cares about your bowel movements 🤮 stop using your gallbladder made up tit as content because it's actually terrible and people are cringing to death for you. And joanne when you read this and do a post saying just unfollow me, I did but u still pop up so I can't get away from you fully

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that Bperfect thing shocking on her face or am I just hating too much. Am I crazy thinking she needs a new mirror. Wtf. She reminds me of that young irish girl on tiktok who does influencing as a Hobbie but this is Joanne's job 🙈🤣 that young girl is actually better than joanne 🙈 I don't want to mention her name cause it doesn't deserve to be on here so maybe yous might not know who I am on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The pronunciation of the word 'dupe'
I cannot deal. These people really need to read a book, educate themselves and put down the contour sticks. Christ Almighty.

• Haha
The size of her face, it’s not a makeup artist course she needs it’s a phd in graffiti.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she says the word gallbladder again I'm gona scream 🙈 is this to blame for her no more weight loss

Not much wrong with her last night when it was a free invite her and her tag along themindofamammy.

• Wow
It's a gallbladder fan account 🥴
Its a vehicle she uses to get attention. She's also very cute in what she reposts, for example not the picture of the big sugary mocktail she was drinking.

• Heart
I keep saying it but she had the surgery and didn’t work with it. She got the surgery to advance her influencer career. She was a brand ambassador for major surgery lol. No meals. No weigh days. Randomly recorded feigned shock at huge numbers off the scales. It’s simple mathematics. If she consumed less calories she’d lose the weight, she has a lot to lose. She didn’t try because she was handed the surgery on a plate, her favorite mode of delivery by the looks of things. She needed to be accountable and she wasn’t. She was also much more beautiful looking in the face when she was bigger. She’s after losing whatever looks she had. She saw this as a way to be the next Suzanne Jackson. And it wasn’t to be. Because she’s lazy and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say, I agree in a sense. She said it was to be alive for her son which is admirable. If that was the case, she'd have kept things low key and enjoyed being with him able to get up and move without being breathless etc, or turned her account into fun activities with kids, and taken on sports challenges with him etc etc. What we have seen is endless posing in clothing, asking opinions on outfits, free cinema trips, event attendance. She very obviously wanted the lazy influencer life. She never went to the effort of showcasing a post surgery diet, committed to regular weigh-ins, or demonstrated what maintenance should look like now she's had surgery. We're 19 months after the event. That opportunity is lost, all the while she's been filming herself mushing contour around her face and spraying free aerosols into her extensions. She is very disingenuous and unlikeable.

• Heart
I have to say, I agree in a sense. She said it was to be alive for her son which is admirable. If that was the case, she'd have kept things low key and enjoyed being with him able to get up and move without being breathless etc, or turned her account into fun activities with kids, and taken on sports challenges with him etc etc. What we have seen is endless posing in clothing, asking opinions on outfits, free cinema trips, event attendance. She very obviously wanted the lazy influencer life. She never went to the effort of showcasing a post surgery diet, committed to regular weigh-ins, or demonstrated what maintenance should look like now she's had surgery. We're 19 months after the event. That opportunity is lost, all the while she's been filming herself mushing contour around her face and spraying free aerosols into her extensions. She is very disingenuous and unlikeable.
I love the idea of sports challenges with kids and activities, she missed a trick!

Reactions: 1
I think she thought oh I'll get the surgery done and I can eat what I like. Let's say she didn't have that done park that aside. Her gallbladder removal she's blaming that even life after you have your gallbladder out you can't eat like you did. I'm over weight I've my gallbladder removed and some foods kill me we have it for a reason so maybe if she eat healthier it wouldn't be rotten the belly out of her. I seen she'd a big fry up on TikTok a lot of it eat someone commented surely you can't be eating that it the surgery and the amount of fat in it. Her reply was it was baked I'll have you know

'Inglo-hh', 'exci-ehh', 'pale-ehh'. Jesus would she ever speak properly. It's not her accent before anyone says that. It's her laziness in pronunciation. An accent doesn't change the fact a word has a T!

• Haha
She mustn't be planning on moving out anytime soon.. She's plans to do up her bathroom at her mothers house.
---
Are scones good for gallbladder issues? 🤔

Last edited: