Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Ultra creeper style van. Like wtf?
Apparently harkening back to his punk band days...
What went on during those days, I don't want to know. But the creeper van is kind a widely known suspicious vehicle, this apparently didn't cross his mind though as he was searching/buying.

Reactions: 5

Jotham

yeah, it seems as though alot of people WANT to like him, he does his research, knows how to edit pretty well, but the schtick is just so out of pocket. i dont like the fact that he asks for other peoples money to go do things that they themselves will probably never get to do. i remember a few years ago when he had the “famous friend” whos name he couldnt say for some reason, paying for disney world, premium resorts, disneyland paris. bullshit. he just never likes to show his cards that he can afford these things and his donations stop. i wonder if hes gonna be 60 still talking to a camera in goofy voices and asking for money. the latest video from Midsummer scream was crazy, he makes his friends set up his booth, stand around and watch everything with his “fans” while he runs off and films shit. guy seems intolerable
Bingo! This encapsulates so much of what I feel about Justin. He's a great editor, I'm constantly impressed by how he films his videos. I don't know if he studied it in college but regardless, he's a very skilled content creator. I also resonated a lot with his Quest for Positivity. Without digressing too much to personal matters, his video about the Quest for Positivity was really important to me, especially as someone who struggles a lot with depression and anxiety.

However, it's hard to reconcile all these things I like about him with how creepy and sketchy he seems as a person. There's just so many red flags in his personal life that I can't support him anymore.

And I definitely agree. He seems to take advantage of his friends and family and uses them as free labor. I especially feel sorry for Ally. There's so much other things she could be doing with her life right now. She's in her twenties, seems very passionate about fashion & design, and lives so close to LA, she could easily move there and work there as a creative. Instead she's stuck doing random work for Justin or cooking for him.

I can definitely picture him coming out soon with either a post or in a video talking about how much work his lemon van needs…kind of hint at needing money to fix it since that’s how he does it. He doesn’t directly ask for cash…just is sneaky
Just like how Josh from ResortTV1 says he never asks for money and that you don't have to give money... Wink wink, but give money to have your message read. Pro tip, give it on PayPal because they take the smallest cut! Wink wink!!

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteWabbit66

His Ex works in animal control, thinks she’s a real police officer and is problematic from what I’ve heard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow

OutofScope

VIP Member
So Ally had another procedure it seems... Leave it to Justin to make it allll about him and how stressed, and bored he was by it in his hospital vlog he uploaded. He once again referred "tiny" Ally, and it creeped me the fuck out. His constant infantilization of her is gross, like she's this weak little girl that is absolutely helpless without him. I know many people document surgeries they go through on YT, but this feels unnecessarily invasive and 100% exploitative.
The poor girl has been through a lot. Just hope this time "IG Nurse" Katie does not get involved with Ally's recovery in any way.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The dude would likely be managing a fast food restaurant if he didn't stumble onto making money vlogging. I don't have a problem with people sending money to creators as long as there is no fraud involved.

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
I’ve heard from a couple sources he has a very wealthy fan from outside of the US that funds some of his trips, particularly his Paris trips. (Ally had a short video posted on her YouTube from a Paris trip 3-4 years ago and based off the clips I’m fairly certain they took a first class flight) I’ve also heard it’s Bob Gurr that funds some of his trips. That seems crazy but who knows. Ether way, it really bothered me he was saying in one of the Ally hospital videos that his dad had to put money in his checking account to keep it from over-drafting - then in the next video he mentioned the $12,000 Go Fund Me, and then proceeds to spend a few hundred bucks on some random tiki items for his backyard. Idiot.
the ‘wealthy fan’ thing was brought up by Justin himself I believe in one of his Paris videos.

• Wow

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I was uncomfortable how he made that comment about wanting to have kids with her IMMEDIATELY AFTER her intestine surgery... Not the time and place, dude. Besides, does she even want kids?

It is very telling that she is always sending him out of the house since she gets annoyed with him. I think it is a blessing in disguise that their wedding got delayed; their relationship is going to fail eventually. I hope Ally can build a support system to gain her independence from him.
I think she did for a while, who knows maybe still does...I think based on what she's gone through just with this whole health scare alone, she may be rethinking. If she would be able to still have kids after this that is.
She seems to be really into fashion and she really loves France. I could see her eventually getting into a school there somewhere and just kind of disappearing.
To kind of steal from another thread here, while he has been on the road, she seems to be living her best life spending time with friends and doing what she actually wants to do. 😁

• Heart
Years (quite a few) back I thought Justin was adorable (I feel like Adam the Woo used to think that also). He does know his Disney stuff, and actually so much more beyond Disney. I think he is actually talented at these videos. But the behind the scenes stuff and drama is so perplexing. It's so odd to me that it seems like Ally has been written off of his show.

beachlife007

I saw him at Wondercon this year, it was the last hour of the con and he was rushing through the con floor - he had his face turned away as he was filming because he seemed like he didn’t want anyone to bother him. Then I heard from someone apparently he doesn’t like people coming up to him in public. Who does he think he is Steven Spielberg ? I bet he smells he wears the same shirt all of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
You articulated this perfectly, his constant infantilizing of “poor little Ally” is creepy and gross. I felt like I was watching his weird fetishized fantasy when she was in bed with that massive teddy bear. Definitely some disturbing, freaky -ish going on with him.
He probably makes her dress up like a Disney princess during "sexy time"

• Sick

UncleLester

VIP Member
I know many people document surgeries they go through on YT, but this feels unnecessarily invasive and 100% exploitative.
As a reminder, if another GoFundMe starts up for Ally, no one please tell Justin until it gets to at least $30,000.

This will allow him to play the "Awww, Shucks, I didn't know about it" card again.

• Haha

disneynana21

VIP Member
Does he enable comments on his blogs? I found it strange that no one commented on his latest vlog where he goes to pick up the art he paid for after he discloses there was a gofundme sent up for Ally.

• Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
He went live for the first time ever (for three hours), and boy was he really raking in the Superchats last night. He better not beg for money again anytime soon, especially after last night's massive haul.

• Wow
  • Sick

PourTheTee

VIP Member
It's not clear whether bloodshed brother continued his grooming ways recently (relationship began in 2011/2012 it looks like, grooming 2010). Though apparently the really awful dude was arrested at bloodshed brother's house?
He sure did get a slap on the wrist though for sleeping with a 16 year old...at least he won't be able to participate in haunts anymore (being a registered offender and he can't be/work around minors.
They certainly are complicit with the scare actor guy since the girl told them what happened and kept him as an employee. This is an awful human though and deserves whatever punishment is handed to him (looks like life). It's also sketchy that they worked mainly with high schoolers at the start (yes, community service, but good cover).
I don't know how close Justin was aside from seeing them at haunt events. They made his display for his booth at 2019 Midsummer Scream. I'm guessing the really awful dude was there too as an actor? Whether he knew what was going on or not, I don't know, but I certainly hope Bloodshed Brothers haunts are never produced again.

• Heart