Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adam the Bear

RIP van.

I'm really hoping he had to junk the car. My guess is that the transmission and engine need to be replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now he just gets more and more childish with each new video. I wonder if Ally knew that Justin had Benjamin Button's Disease when she first started dating him.
Heck, she was still kinda a child (18) when she first started dating him so he acted like her age group anyway.

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Transmission problems are easier to fake or exaggerate. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I enjoy Justin's videos from time to time. You can tell he puts a lot of effort into learning about everything that he shows, brings lots of energy to his on-camera performance, and puts together a very tightly-edited presentation. Compare him to Paging Mr "What should I eat today?" Morrow or Adam the "Woopeat" Woo or Jackie Super "Yawwwwnnnn" Enthused, and the difference is night and day. It's disappointing that he doesn't get the views of those other vloggers, but sadly the YouTube algorithm rewards quantity rather than quality.

And that's where it gets especially frustrating to me that he's constantly crying poverty. If what you're doing isn't paying the bills, don't beg your few viewers to just give you money -- instead, you've got to be innovative and change things up to do better. Or, [gasp!] get a real job to supplement your passion project.

whitepony

He’s just put up an IG saying how his dental treatment is going to cost 10k.. give me a break. Always begging and guilt tripping his fans into buying stuff!

Road trip update video is out. Very short, only a few minutes. Just wanting to let his viewers know that he stayed a little longer in Kansas to have a friend check out the van. By check out, we see said friend change his oil and tell him the van needs a tune up (which he’s supposedly going to get in another town down the road).
While he was there, he hung out with his buddy for the night.
This doesn’t seem like it was an unplanned stop at all, but why not just say that? Trying to drum up and get more support probably.
“oh no, Justin is having more trouble with the van, let’s send him more money” ?
I’ve seen many of his road trips…it feels like this one is just such a blatant cash grab.
Plus it was incredibly stupid of him to say, "Oh yeah I've never done any favors for you, dude! As a matter of fact, I stole your guitar player and spray painted graffiti all over your van! 🤪" I would NEVER have helped him out with his dumb van, especially after he rubbed salt in the wound; I'm glad the dude's kid threw a basketball at his camera.

Oh and then there was the, "LOL it would be rude not to have him work on my piece of shit van for free! 😏" line. God...

PourTheTee

VIP Member
He needs to learn there are more places to see in Europe than just France. Yes, it's beautiful...but dang, how many times can he film the same exact thing and expect people to watch the same exact thing.

Just a quick train ride will take them to some other countries I'm sure viewers would love to see.

But no "rich friend" money taking care of that I guess.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Plus it was incredibly stupid of him to say, "Oh yeah I've never done any favors for you, dude! As a matter of fact, I stole your guitar player and spray painted graffiti all over your van! 🤪" I would NEVER have helped him out with his dumb van, especially after he rubbed salt in the wound; I'm glad the dude's kid threw a basketball at his camera.

Oh and then there was the, "LOL it would be rude not to have him work on my piece of shit van for free! 😏" line. God...
He made another comment too about how the mechanic he went to before leaving didn't do that great of a job if he needed a tune up already...wasn't that a friend too? Way to throw him under the bus :rolleyes:

• Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Three weeks before Christmas sounds like the perfect time to mention to your gullible stans how difficult your life is. Maybe the timing is just a coincidence. Not.

Merry Griftmas Justin 💰

IMG_7555.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

quack07

surprise, hes hawking bootlegged, wooden diseny signa to take his child bride on a trip. also more medical bills but yet they could go to oogie boogie bash for $160 each. what a fucking manchild he is.

Reactions: 5

PourTheTee

VIP Member
It certainly worked out quite well for him to be back home for the Star Wars Celebration event.

Also props to his cousin who he hasn't seen forever as she is the holder of all this travel things until he can return. Hopefully cleaned out of food at least...:sick:

• Wow

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Speaking of...new road trip update! And this guy is seriously a dumbass. I'm ashamed I ever followed him to be honest.

He got his lemon van to Hannibal, of course. Talking about just having to spend maybe two or three days in one of his favorite cities after conveniently mentioning he was supposedly two or three days ahead. His lemon van was at a mechanic there and shocker, needs a full tune up.

I swear he used to be one of the good ones. Now I can barely even hate watch him anymore. He was always immature and annoying, but he's really decided to up that by a thousand.

How’s van life working out for you, Justin?

View attachment 1277291
I was part of this group before leaving Facebook a year or so ago. Is it still kind of cult like leaning? There are certainly worse things to follow than the quest for positivity, but some were taking it a little too far/seriously.

chipdouglas

this is not the first time aly has shown those texts from her mom. seems like she went through some terrible stuff. she also appears to be happy and has a lot of friends and is around people who love her. i dont understand why people want to make up scenarios of justin cheating on her while hes on the road. there is literally nothing to base that on. none of us knows what really goes on behind the scene

• Wow