Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OutofScope

VIP Member
Justin has his own thread to discuss whether he is a Saint or Sinner outside of what happened with BLAB. The BLAB threads move too quickly has it is just with their own crap!

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Why isn't Allie on welfare? Or does he not count the state paid for medical insurance we all assume she is on as support?

He would be a manager at a fast food restaurant if he didn't stumble on YouTube "fame".

He could be pulling in $9,000 a month on Patreon. Sure Southern California is an expensive place to live but I don't think he's in poverty at the moment.

View attachment 2314210

Note the per patron figure at the bottom is somehow a broken estimate based on the last time he had the financial figures public way back in 2017!

1,075 current patrons average $8.52 per is about $9,000. Plus YouTube income plus whatever else.
Ok so, 275k subs and videos averaging 20k-50k views for the most part with some spiking like Super Nintendo world at 600k.

I plugged that into influencermarketinghub.com and it estimates that he’s earning $22k-$37k per year and that doesn’t include some of the higher viewes videos that would gross more obviously.

1080 patrons are either $1 or $10….Not sure the stats.
Let’s say he makes $80k a year. There’s still federal and state taxes, potentially a 401k. Child support, etc… rent for that house is probably around $3k if not more.

yeah, I don’t know how he does it. The only real benefit is not having a schedule. Otherwise, I’ll take stability.

Not Justin related, but I was told a little bit about the upcoming Tiana's Bayou Adventure (relating to both Florida and California's).

All the Splash Mountain animatronics are going away. There were ideas to re-skin figures, but that idea was abandoned. There will be a lot of new figures populating the ride, more than what Florida's Splash Mountain had (not sure how advanced all of them will be, or if it will be like The Little Mermaid ride's Under the Sea creatures are).

One of the new songs for the ride is apparently very similar to the jazzy theme song at The Monster Mansion dark ride (formerly The Monster Plantation) at Six Flags Over Georgia.

The experience in California is obviously going to be quite different from the Florida version as the logs are different and they careen through the attraction at times.

No Facilier, which is a crime in my opinion.