Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I mis-typed there. The GoFundMe was to help while she was (or still is?) recovering from her surgery. I am pretty sure Justin said in a vlog they aren't married because she is on some health insurance for low income people that is far better than the insurance he has. Could she have had deductibles and expenses to pay even with her insurance? Possibly I don't know how good such insurance is in California.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

WhiteWabbit66

I still don’t get the point of the van when he still stays at hotels, seems like a waste of time, $$$ and gas.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Looks like the book he's been working on for awhile is finished and is ready to be sold to the public. I wonder he'll provide any more nuggets on his infamous Main Street confrontation with Spencer and KT from Best Life?

• Haha
  • Wow

quack07

yeah, it seems as though alot of people WANT to like him, he does his research, knows how to edit pretty well, but the schtick is just so out of pocket. i dont like the fact that he asks for other peoples money to go do things that they themselves will probably never get to do. i remember a few years ago when he had the “famous friend” whos name he couldnt say for some reason, paying for disney world, premium resorts, disneyland paris. bullshit. he just never likes to show his cards that he can afford these things and his donations stop. i wonder if hes gonna be 60 still talking to a camera in goofy voices and asking for money. the latest video from Midsummer scream was crazy, he makes his friends set up his booth, stand around and watch everything with his “fans” while he runs off and films shit. guy seems intolerable

• Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
So how did he afford his recent trip to Disneyland Paris? I thought he was broke? Perhaps his benefactor Bob Gurr funded his trip?
I was wondering the same thing. For someone who talks about all the financial troubles and debt, he sure does spend a lot.
And Ally wasn’t invited I guess. I know she’s back in classes for her fashion stuff, but Paris is her most favorite place ever

Reactions: 4

Jjjg

VIP Member
I'm glad she got out of that house, no matter how she did it. She and Justin are happy and been together awhile and she has a new family now that supports her. Seeing the people who showed up for her while she was sick showed that.

I recently saw my cousin's young son go through similar. He kept running away to get away from his mother and she threatened him luckily his grandmother was able to get custody until he's an adult.

TexJones

Chatty Member
There he goes begging for money again on instagram, using Ally's medical condition to guilt people into donating.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Haha

Den333

On his March 29 Knotts Berry Farm Blog he was squeezing a noise making Rubber Chicken Keychain he purchased. Starts out funny and turns into the most annoying thing ever. Skip to the 35:57 minute mark toward the end. This was just as bad a Adam The Woo, When anytime he has Lightsaber at any Disney property, We are treated with endless shots of the grown man playing with it.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
1657028828851.png

Interesting. Says 0 comments yet shows comments. He is likely moderating or approving all comments on his videos. He being himself and or other people he has given permission to do that task.

I was going to ask about this rat thing he's doing...he crept it in during a couple of the vlogs, but now it seems to be some huge bit. Didn't watch the last vlog because of it and now apparently the "rat" has it's own account? This "man" is almost 40, right?
I personally believe he's a furry and wanted an excuse to buy a fursuit as a business expense. 🐀

• Heart

chipdouglas

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but the rich fan is totally Drake Bell. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING OTHERWISE
Lmao its definitely not drake bell. as i stated before ally has shut down the drake and bob gurr rumors already. justin and drake were friendly to each other but never really friends and I dont think justin has spoken to him since late 2017. im pretty sure it isnt anyone famous. just a fan who has cash.

• Heart

Jotham

The rat thing is so annoying. It feels like a weird ploy to get people to buy merchandise. His childish gimmicks seem especially cringey since the majority of people who watch him are adults.

I miss Justin's older videos. He would make a silly joke here and there but for the most part he seemed more laid-back and chill, like in this video:

Now he just gets more and more childish with each new video. I wonder if Ally knew that Justin had Benjamin Button's Disease when she first started dating him.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I want to like him more than I do. He's obviously got a lot of Disneyland knowledge and information, but I just can't handle his style. The voices, the random "humor", the constant immaturity is a turn off. His best videos are when he just plain explains things. He obviously has a following, but, he's been doing it so long, I can't help but think he would have even more subs and views if he used a little more restraint and self-editing. Plus, the older he gets, the worse the goofy act is going to look on him.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Holy crap! I just watched my first Justin video in a long while, and I happened to watch it just after seeing videos from a few other vloggers. What a stark difference! I don't watch Justin often, partially because he doesn't put out content every day, but also because his high-energy presentation style can be exhausting at times. I watched the other vloggers dully point their cameras at whatever they happened to encounter and ramble about whatever thoughts happen to pop into their empty heads in the moment. I was pretty impressed with the perspective Justin provided, though. He carefully showed old photos of the places he visited, illustrating how they changed over time, going so far as to highlight the specific artists who carved the tiki statues decades ago.

I know that this isn't a fan site, but it's not a hate site either, so I wanted to give credit where it's due. I could really tell that Justin puts a LOT more effort into his videos than many of his peers.

• Heart

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Is he ever going to marry Ally? If someone is your soulmate, wouldn’t you put a ring on it?

• Haha