Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I can definitely picture him coming out soon with either a post or in a video talking about how much work his lemon van needs…kind of hint at needing money to fix it since that’s how he does it. He doesn’t directly ask for cash…just is sneaky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
yeah, it seems as though alot of people WANT to like him, he does his research, knows how to edit pretty well, but the schtick is just so out of pocket. i dont like the fact that he asks for other peoples money to go do things that they themselves will probably never get to do. i remember a few years ago when he had the “famous friend” whos name he couldnt say for some reason, paying for disney world, premium resorts, disneyland paris. bullshit. he just never likes to show his cards that he can afford these things and his donations stop. i wonder if hes gonna be 60 still talking to a camera in goofy voices and asking for money. the latest video from Midsummer scream was crazy, he makes his friends set up his booth, stand around and watch everything with his “fans” while he runs off and films shit. guy seems intolerable
His "friends" and family are his slaves. I couldn't get over how he kept whining about being tired even though everyone else was doing the work.

• Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Is he ever going to marry Ally? If someone is your soulmate, wouldn’t you put a ring on it?
Justin said in a vlog she's on much better insurance than his. So no they likely won't get married until her health issues are resolved. She's likely on a plan paid for with tax money for low or no income people.

• Sad
I want to like him more than I do. He's obviously got a lot of Disneyland knowledge and information, but I just can't handle his style. The voices, the random "humor", the constant immaturity is a turn off. His best videos are when he just plain explains things. He obviously has a following, but, he's been doing it so long, I can't help but think he would have even more subs and views if he used a little more restraint and self-editing. Plus, the older he gets, the worse the goofy act is going to look on him.
His goofy act is already worn & tired. I can’t take more than 5 minutes of him.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
An update from Justin, 4 hours ago, doesn't refer to BLAB at all but does thank everyone in general for all their support.
Sorry, Brickey but it looks like he's given your invite on to your shitty podcast the consideration it deserved (none) and is out enjoying life and having a great time instead.

Last edited:

Jotham

I don’t understand why we were getting bashed by that woman (who claims to be a friend of a friend) on that thread. Ally posted, in 2020, a picture montage in her IG grid that they had been together “6 years” in the caption. This was in 2020! We are just restating what they have stated publicly themselves. She was born in 1996 so that makes her 18 in 2014 (subtract 6 years from 2020). Anyways, it’s all out there! That other woman was just butt hurt that we called him out in it. This should not be normalized because his fandom loves him so much. Now if they both had a private IG where they weren’t posting photos of their relationship all over the place, but they don’t and their stans instead fawn all over their relationship! Also, I work with teenagers so it troubles me even more (and I’m younger than Justin by about 5 years!). I could never in a million years see myself hanging out with a senior in high school (18). So much yuck.
I also found it weird and funny how we were accused of being fake accounts made by KT to detract the topic away from BLAB. 😂

Also, I just noticed I got Ally's age incorrect in the last picture. She was actually 17 at the time, I mistook it for this picture when she was 16. My apologies.

Attachments

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Does he enable comments on his blogs? I found it strange that no one commented on his latest vlog where he goes to pick up the art he paid for after he discloses there was a gofundme sent up for Ally.
I wonder if there’s a setting where he has to approve all comments before they show up, and maybe he just hasn’t approved any. I thought it was weird. I’ve seen some channels where comments are disabled, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

Oh wow, this latest video at Enchanted Forest in Oregon reminded me of the Lester's Possum Park sequence in a Goofy Movie. London is the perfect foil for Justin.

• Haha

sorin2022

There’s a photo of a teenage Ally with him dressed up as Pee Wee Herman. That did not age well. Scroll down far enough on her Ig back 2014/15 and you will find it

• Wow

Jotham

I’ve heard from a couple sources he has a very wealthy fan from outside of the US that funds some of his trips, particularly his Paris trips. (Ally had a short video posted on her YouTube from a Paris trip 3-4 years ago and based off the clips I’m fairly certain they took a first class flight) I’ve also heard it’s Bob Gurr that funds some of his trips. That seems crazy but who knows. Ether way, it really bothered me he was saying in one of the Ally hospital videos that his dad had to put money in his checking account to keep it from over-drafting - then in the next video he mentioned the $12,000 Go Fund Me, and then proceeds to spend a few hundred bucks on some random tiki items for his backyard. Idiot.
the ‘wealthy fan’ thing was brought up by Justin himself I believe in one of his Paris videos.
These make sense. I always wondered why Justin and Ally were always able to go to Paris but not Tokyo Disneyland even though that's the one they really seem eager to go to.

I'm also suspecting that it's Bob Gurr, I don't know what he sees in Justin. Though Justin does seem like one of those people who act really friendly to people but are really shady on the inside.

OutofScope

VIP Member
I remembered being shocked a few years ago when he went on a road trip with his teenage son. I swear, the son and Ally look like they could be siblings! Even if he's not the custodial parent, I would think Justin would have had to have child support expenses all these years. Maybe the son by now is not considered a minor. But given his apparent financial difficulties, Justin may have to be like the rest of us and enter the work force. Who knows, maybe he can get health care insurance for Ally, and they can finally move on from the endless engagement.