Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I haven't even watched the last couple (there was a new one posted this morning). According to those, he's still there pretending he hasn't been ever. The title of his latest being "Mark Twain's birthplace...is it worth visiting?" You mean like the countless other times you've gone Justin? His schticks are like when the radio overplays a song to the point the song becomes annoying. He's still trying to make the rat a thing too :rolleyes:

Has anyone from his cult group hooked him up with a mechanic friend in Pennsylvania yet? I have no doubt that was why he asked if anyone knew someone there...either discounted or free service.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The France Sometimes Vlog was the first video of his I couldn’t finish (and that’s saying a lot!). It’s a shame because I’ve learned so much from his videos and have really enjoyed some of them in the past. But the constant complaining about how poor they are (while on a free trip to Paris?!) is too much. I wonder if Ally has a job. Other YouTubers do sponsorships to help fund their channels. Sure, it can be annoying, but I’d rather watch an ad for Hello Fresh than hear him guilt trip his viewers into giving him money.

. This entire medical issue thing has raised a lot of flags- I feel horrible for Ally, but the way he has been acting has been really annoying. I don't think he likes not being the center of attention.
This. He needs to be the center of attention at all times. Apparently Ally’s GI issues are really cramping his style! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
I still think there is something very odd about this trip he's on though...something more than just getting out on the road again and driving this van. It really seems like there's some other reason he jumped out on the road, besides eventually going to see his uncle...eventually.
Great post. I am quoting this one piece because this is what has had me snickering the entire time.

1) He conveniently made it back to Anaheim right around the time his son’s summer break started. God forbid he would have delayed his trip a month and taken his son on the road trip to bond and get to spend time with his great uncle.

2) Additionally, I guess it was too soon in Ally’s recovery for her to join the trip. Because then Justin couldn’t discreetly meet up with other female Groupies on the road when he wasn’t filming.

• Heart

quack07

so this asshole is going on about huge medical bills, no money. gofundme’s and he posts himself in the queue to renew his fucking magic key pass. what a total and utter douche bag. why do people still support this neverland vloggers

• Heart
  • Angry

diskneelvr

VIP Member
As Justin said, He could buy the van for $12K which cost the same as going to the Star Wars: Galactic Star Hotel for 2 days. He claims the 12k paid is not from any of Ally's healing fund.
Justin always says how he’s broke. The GoFundMe money raised for Ally is the same price as this Conversion Van.
F02D4F26-619D-4113-9B59-A263B0236FF2.jpeg

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Somehow, Justin made it back home in time to catch the last day of Star Wars Celebration. Days of non-stop driving, I guess? Or he ditched the van and flew. I guess we will soon find out.

• Wow
Oh boy….here it comes :rolleyes:
View attachment 1311367
I haven’t watched the newest video so I don’t know if this disaster (most likely with the van, what else? Especially since he’s already back home) is captured or explained at all
Watched the video... His dumb van can't go into drive now, so he has to go into another gear and drive 40mph.

I wonder if the dumb thing does conk out eventually since he was at the Star Wars convention now. I can see the future vlog... My Van Died for Good! Can I Find a Flight?

• Haha
It gives me major red flags whenever he talks about how “little and tiny and small” Ally is. Without getting too personal it’s very triggering because the way he talks about her and describes her is the same way child groomers talk about/to their victims.

I’d bet the house they were talking when she was underage. Shortly after she turned 18 they got together (or when it was made public)

I’m around Justin’s age and I remember thinking there is nothing I have in common with a young woman that age nor would I have any interest in spending time with a woman that young at my age. Society has tried to make it normalized for an older man to be with a much younger woman but it’s fucking gross! Especially with the little girl comments he makes all the time about little Ally! Makes me sick to even type all this.

Don’t forget Justin had to help Ally sneak out and break free from her Parents house. She left everything behind and left with Justin to be together. Ally’s Family has tried for years to try and get in contact with her but she wants nothing to do with them.

Justin has said before Ally’s family hates him. Hmmm I wonder why…
Very weird.
I will say I am alleys age and actually around the same size as her and even my husband (who is well over 6ft tall)doesn’t talk about me like that. Yikesssss

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Here's Justin following the lead of Adam the Woo and using a "confused old man" face for his video thumbnail.
1673707923390.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember not really thinking too much about his relationship with Ally. They romanticized it so much. It took me an embarrassingly long time to really think about it. Even if she was actually of legal age when they started dating, he was still in his 30s...that's just creepy. Add in all the comments he makes about her being tiny (also about her having his children :sick: like he doesn't already have a teenager). He definitely seems stuck in his punk days (age and maturity wise) and maybe that's why he related to Ally at the start because they were mentally the same age.
For me, this whole health scare Ally had was the true eye opener. I could overlook a lot of annoyances, because his video quality was good and the topics were interesting. He acted like it was such a chore taking care of her and made it all about how hard it was for him the whole time...not to mention the money issues at the same time. Ever since then, it seems like everything he does is just idiotic.
I still think there is something very odd about this trip he's on though...something more than just getting out on the road again and driving this van. It really seems like there's some other reason he jumped out on the road, besides eventually going to see his uncle...eventually.
I was uncomfortable how he made that comment about wanting to have kids with her IMMEDIATELY AFTER her intestine surgery... Not the time and place, dude. Besides, does she even want kids?

It is very telling that she is always sending him out of the house since she gets annoyed with him. I think it is a blessing in disguise that their wedding got delayed; their relationship is going to fail eventually. I hope Ally can build a support system to gain her independence from him.

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Hilarious!
The hard sell he made to his parents and to his viewers in the video where he actually showed the van the first time (sleeping in the dessert with Ally in tow, also a good idea) really worked out for him in the long run, didn't it? :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh…he actually said he was surprised this van was having the troubles it was.

Hate to say ‘I told you so’ dude but…🤷‍♀️

So he got a rental car for a couple days before flying home. It’ll be two weeks (at least) before his van is “ready”

And he just had to mention multiple times that this whole repair cost would be around $3600...and mentioned having to fly home on a holiday weekend.

He was at Star Wars Celebration though. Did he already have tickets and plan to be back by then or was this a last minute thing (were they even available last minute)?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

OutofScope

VIP Member
I've been enjoying Justin's Route 66 trip with his son. Well researched and edited. But I just can't get past how much his son and Ally his fiancé look like siblings.

• Haha

Den333

As Justin said, He could buy the van for $12K which cost the same as going to the Star Wars: Galactic Star Hotel for 2 days. He claims the 12k paid is not from any of Ally's healing fund.

• Haha