JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting caught up on the BLAB thread I didn’t know Justin’s was created and I left a note that Justin is a sad little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always felt weird about their relationship but ignored it for the most part. I really hate how he basically infantalizes her ..."poor little Ally" always talking about how small and meager she is. It's definitely some freaky daddy daughter tit. She seems like a nice person anyway but also obsessed with Instagram and appearances like all these influencers.

Look at the thumbnail from the latest video and tell me they aren't trying to capitalize off of her illness. It's just sickening... I'm over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've always felt weird about their relationship but ignored it for the most part. I really hate how he basically infantalizes her ..."poor little Ally" always talking about how small and meager she is. It's definitely some freaky daddy daughter tit. She seems like a nice person anyway but also obsessed with Instagram and appearances like all these influencers.

Look at the thumbnail from the latest video and tell me they aren't trying to capitalize off of her illness. It's just sickening... I'm over them.
You articulated this perfectly, his constant infantilizing of “poor little Ally” is creepy and gross. I felt like I was watching his weird fetishized fantasy when she was in bed with that massive teddy bear. Definitely some disturbing, freaky -ish going on with him.

He’s been engaged to Ally for 4 years.

Classic “do not buy the cow when he gets the milk for free”…

He can leave her saddled with all the medical debt and walk away for another Stan half his age because he truly doesn’t care about for sickness or health.

He’s an absolute piece of tit for not getting a job that provided health insurance for the past six months and legally marrying Ally (when he problems initially flared up).

Instead he probably pressed her to get on Medicaid.

Great role model for your son, Justin. You can’t keep from over drafting even before any of the hospital bills are in the mailbox.

Reactions: 11

It gives me major red flags whenever he talks about how “little and tiny and small” Ally is. Without getting too personal it’s very triggering because the way he talks about her and describes her is the same way child groomers talk about/to their victims.

I’d bet the house they were talking when she was underage. Shortly after she turned 18 they got together (or when it was made public)

I’m around Justin’s age and I remember thinking there is nothing I have in common with a young woman that age nor would I have any interest in spending time with a woman that young at my age. Society has tried to make it normalized for an older man to be with a much younger woman but it’s bleeping gross! Especially with the little girl comments he makes all the time about little Ally! Makes me sick to even type all this.

Don’t forget Justin had to help Ally sneak out and break free from her Parents house. She left everything behind and left with Justin to be together. Ally’s Family has tried for years to try and get in contact with her but she wants nothing to do with them.

Justin has said before Ally’s family hates him. Hmmm I wonder why…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ally clearly enjoys the social media clout (that comes with being associated to Justin) by the amount of time she spends on Instagram.

I always found that slightly amusing because on camera she has the personality and charisma of Teller from Penn and Teller…and I don’t think she knows any magic tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You articulated this perfectly, his constant infantilizing of “poor little Ally” is creepy and gross. I felt like I was watching his weird fetishized fantasy when she was in bed with that massive teddy bear. Definitely some disturbing, freaky -ish going on with him.
He probably makes her dress up like a Disney princess during "sexy time"

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It gives me major red flags whenever he talks about how “little and tiny and small” Ally is. Without getting too personal it’s very triggering because the way he talks about her and describes her is the same way child groomers talk about/to their victims.

I’d bet the house they were talking when she was underage. Shortly after she turned 18 they got together (or when it was made public)

I’m around Justin’s age and I remember thinking there is nothing I have in common with a young woman that age nor would I have any interest in spending time with a woman that young at my age. Society has tried to make it normalized for an older man to be with a much younger woman but it’s bleeping gross! Especially with the little girl comments he makes all the time about little Ally! Makes me sick to even type all this.

Don’t forget Justin had to help Ally sneak out and break free from her Parents house. She left everything behind and left with Justin to be together. Ally’s Family has tried for years to try and get in contact with her but she wants nothing to do with them.

Justin has said before Ally’s family hates him. Hmmm I wonder why…
Very weird.
I will say I am alleys age and actually around the same size as her and even my husband (who is well over 6ft tall)doesn’t talk about me like that. Yikesssss

Reactions: 7
I like Justin's vlogs a lot, but I am also grossed out about how he talks about Ally sometimes. I noticed all the focus on her being "tiny" and "little" too, and it seems really strange to me. This entire medical issue thing has raised a lot of flags- I feel horrible for Ally, but the way he has been acting has been really annoying. I don't think he likes not being the center of attention.

Does anyone know how they met? He's mentioned that she was incredibly sheltered and didn't know how to do simple adult things (because she was a child?). He's also alluded to a pretty bad family situation.

Does anyone know how they met? He's mentioned that she was incredibly sheltered and didn't know how to do simple adult things (because she was a child?). He's also alluded to a pretty bad family situation.
I believe he’s told the story somewhere - something like she messaged him because she liked his vlogs and asked to meet him at Disneyland. So he met her for a quick photo in Adventureland and now a yearly anniversary photo at Disneyland has now become their ‘thing’.

. This entire medical issue thing has raised a lot of flags- I feel horrible for Ally, but the way he has been acting has been really annoying. I don't think he likes not being the center of attention.
This. He needs to be the center of attention at all times. Apparently Ally’s GI issues are really cramping his style! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
He probably enticed her into his van with candy and then took her to the bank and taught her how to use an ATM. After that they were inseprable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Woo and Justin, coming out of the punk scene are used to their share of that groupie life. You mean I can get it younger??

In a lot of ways that DIY punk lifestyle also correlates with wanting to make it on your own and not have a traditional job. He was on the right track but clearly has a problem with spending. The difference is that Adam feels guilty taking people's money and Justin does not. Yes he's making his own art, I also respect that, but there's no doubt his YouTube celebrity clout sells his art for him regardless of quality. Must be nice.

• Heart
Does he enable comments on his blogs? I found it strange that no one commented on his latest vlog where he goes to pick up the art he paid for after he discloses there was a gofundme sent up for Ally.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want to like him more than I do. He's obviously got a lot of Disneyland knowledge and information, but I just can't handle his style. The voices, the random "humor", the constant immaturity is a turn off. His best videos are when he just plain explains things. He obviously has a following, but, he's been doing it so long, I can't help but think he would have even more subs and views if he used a little more restraint and self-editing. Plus, the older he gets, the worse the goofy act is going to look on him.

Reactions: 4
Does he enable comments on his blogs? I found it strange that no one commented on his latest vlog where he goes to pick up the art he paid for after he discloses there was a gofundme sent up for Ally.
I wonder if there’s a setting where he has to approve all comments before they show up, and maybe he just hasn’t approved any. I thought it was weird. I’ve seen some channels where comments are disabled, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

I want to like him more than I do. He's obviously got a lot of Disneyland knowledge and information, but I just can't handle his style. The voices, the random "humor", the constant immaturity is a turn off. His best videos are when he just plain explains things. He obviously has a following, but, he's been doing it so long, I can't help but think he would have even more subs and views if he used a little more restraint and self-editing. Plus, the older he gets, the worse the goofy act is going to look on him.
His goofy act is already worn & tired. I can’t take more than 5 minutes of him.