JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that about his comments as well. It's gotta be an approval setting because he would have a ton of comments. Apparently he can't take the heat either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I noticed that about his comments as well. It's gotta be an approval setting because he would have a ton of comments. Apparently he can't take the heat either.
It’s been like that for two years. Sometimes he forgets and leaves comments on.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I really like Justin, especially his Route 66 stuff, but I do see how he can be really annoying. Also the whole fetishization of Ally when he talks about her irks me, the first time I saw her in a video I genuinely thought it was his daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget ghouls like “GI Nurse KT” coming in to change your post op dressings & cook for you with those crusty sausage fingers! A whole nightmare!
Given all of her experience as a dog groomer - I’m sure she also would have given Ally a shampoo, wash and flea treatment too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dude needs to be hit in the balls with an ACME Brick. Still remember when the Jabroni got Lyme Disease from a tick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really great news for Justin just now! I bet there won’t be any Route 66 videos during these dates:

Save the Dates! Disneyland Resort Grad Nite 2022 returns on the following select dates in May and June 2022:

May 13,14,18,20,21,25,26,31

June 1,3,4,7,8,10,11,17

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit late to the party but I'm so glad someone finally made a thread about Justin! I want to like Justin. In fact, I used to be a huge fan of Justin and considered him one of my favorite YouTubers. Not only did he get me into Route 66 and Americana, but his philosophy behind the Quest for Positivity helps me cope a lot with depression and anxiety.

However, I can't bear myself to support his channel anymore given how sketchy he seems. His relationship with Ally has so many red flags. The way he claims to have "rescued" her from her family, the way he constantly comments about how "petite" Ally looks, the way he suddenly met Ally one night and the next thing you know they're in a relationship... there's so many things wrong with the relationship that it's both shocking and disgusting how he's been able to get away with it after all these years. I'm glad to finally have a thread to discuss all of this. Especially since he's disabled comments on his YouTube videos so it's nearly impossible to critique him, given how heavily moderated his Facebook group is.

Also, how is he able to afford all these things? It surprised me how he managed to go on so many trips pre-COVID given that he doesn't seem to have another job. I've always suspected that he gets them as gifts from friends/fans.

• Heart
I'm a bit late to the party but I'm so glad someone finally made a thread about Justin! I want to like Justin. In fact, I used to be a huge fan of Justin and considered him one of my favorite YouTubers. Not only did he get me into Route 66 and Americana, but his philosophy behind the Quest for Positivity helps me cope a lot with depression and anxiety.

However, I can't bear myself to support his channel anymore given how sketchy he seems. His relationship with Ally has so many red flags. The way he claims to have "rescued" her from her family, the way he constantly comments about how "petite" Ally looks, the way he suddenly met Ally one night and the next thing you know they're in a relationship... there's so many things wrong with the relationship that it's both shocking and disgusting how he's been able to get away with it after all these years. I'm glad to finally have a thread to discuss all of this. Especially since he's disabled comments on his YouTube videos so it's nearly impossible to critique him, given how heavily moderated his Facebook group is.

Also, how is he able to afford all these things? It surprised me how he managed to go on so many trips pre-COVID given that he doesn't seem to have another job. I've always suspected that he gets them as gifts from friends/fans.
Welcome! I still find myself watching his videos, even though I shouldn't support him. The whole Ally thing has always bothered me, and it really got on my last nerve when he "casually" mentioned the GoFundMe one of the fans set up that generated over $12,000. In one of the recent videos, he made sure to remind everyone how poor he and Ally are. I think he does that so he can get that free money from the fans, which is really crappy. In my opinion, despite his immense creativity, if he can't fully support himself on YouTube then he may need to find a job instead of rallying his supporters to give him more. He lives in a nice house, it's full of crap he obviously spends a lot of money on, and he's able to travel all over the country when poor little "petite" Ally isn't holding him down with her ailments. He may have fallen into the trap a lot of these YouTubers have, where they find themselves with no authority or structure to adhere to, and they get kind of lazy. I still want to like Justin, but I just can't anymore.

I’ve heard from a couple sources he has a very wealthy fan from outside of the US that funds some of his trips, particularly his Paris trips. (Ally had a short video posted on her YouTube from a Paris trip 3-4 years ago and based off the clips I’m fairly certain they took a first class flight) I’ve also heard it’s Bob Gurr that funds some of his trips. That seems crazy but who knows. Ether way, it really bothered me he was saying in one of the Ally hospital videos that his dad had to put money in his checking account to keep it from over-drafting - then in the next video he mentioned the $12,000 Go Fund Me, and then proceeds to spend a few hundred bucks on some random tiki items for his backyard. Idiot.

• Heart
I’ve heard from a couple sources he has a very wealthy fan from outside of the US that funds some of his trips, particularly his Paris trips. (Ally had a short video posted on her YouTube from a Paris trip 3-4 years ago and based off the clips I’m fairly certain they took a first class flight) I’ve also heard it’s Bob Gurr that funds some of his trips. That seems crazy but who knows. Ether way, it really bothered me he was saying in one of the Ally hospital videos that his dad had to put money in his checking account to keep it from over-drafting - then in the next video he mentioned the $12,000 Go Fund Me, and then proceeds to spend a few hundred bucks on some random tiki items for his backyard. Idiot.
the ‘wealthy fan’ thing was brought up by Justin himself I believe in one of his Paris videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 5