JustinScarred

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard from a couple sources he has a very wealthy fan from outside of the US that funds some of his trips, particularly his Paris trips. (Ally had a short video posted on her YouTube from a Paris trip 3-4 years ago and based off the clips I’m fairly certain they took a first class flight) I’ve also heard it’s Bob Gurr that funds some of his trips. That seems crazy but who knows. Ether way, it really bothered me he was saying in one of the Ally hospital videos that his dad had to put money in his checking account to keep it from over-drafting - then in the next video he mentioned the $12,000 Go Fund Me, and then proceeds to spend a few hundred bucks on some random tiki items for his backyard. Idiot.
the ‘wealthy fan’ thing was brought up by Justin himself I believe in one of his Paris videos.
These make sense. I always wondered why Justin and Ally were always able to go to Paris but not Tokyo Disneyland even though that's the one they really seem eager to go to.

I'm also suspecting that it's Bob Gurr, I don't know what he sees in Justin. Though Justin does seem like one of those people who act really friendly to people but are really shady on the inside.

Reactions: 4
These make sense. I always wondered why Justin and Ally were always able to go to Paris but not Tokyo Disneyland even though that's the one they really seem eager to go to.

I'm also suspecting that it's Bob Gurr, I don't know what he sees in Justin. Though Justin does seem like one of those people who act really friendly to people but are really shady on the inside.
He says it would be difficult to travel to Asia because of his glutin allergy. That he would need lots of planning for that. Not sure how true that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
C6704A12-1EA4-4647-9C2E-EDB0A5C5DD48.png

Justin showing off his latest purchase in his new vlog today. He bought a conversion van! They don’t seem to be hurting for money anymore 🤔 Wonder if this is what they spent the $12,000 GoFundMe money on?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As Justin said, He could buy the van for $12K which cost the same as going to the Star Wars: Galactic Star Hotel for 2 days. He claims the 12k paid is not from any of Ally's healing fund.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As Justin said, He could buy the van for $12K which cost the same as going to the Star Wars: Galactic Star Hotel for 2 days. He claims the 12k paid is not from any of Ally's healing fund.
Justin always says how he’s broke. The GoFundMe money raised for Ally is the same price as this Conversion Van.
F02D4F26-619D-4113-9B59-A263B0236FF2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, with gas prices being their lowest in almost a decade and not much demand in the used car market - this was the perfect responsible time to make this purchase!

Just Kidding! Justin continues to find ways to piss away money and spend even less time with his teenage son!

At the end of the day, Justin will NEVER legally marry Ally because that will end all of her single woman with disability benefits that she can milk now!

Reactions: 10
wow! I didn't know justin had a thread

Justin continues to find ways to piss away money and spend even less time with his teenage son!

At the end of the day, Justin will NEVER legally marry Ally because that will end all of her single woman with disability benefits that she can milk now!
How do you know all of this? You got an inside source or something? I cant speak on their finances but I'm pretty sure Justin has his son most of the time but he doesnt like being in the videos. How do you know they'll never get married?

for a while people in his Facebook group thought it was drake bell who was funding the trips but ally shut down that idea real fast. from what has been discussed i dont think its anyone famous. i subscribe to justins patreon and in his behind the scenes video it seems he got a great deal on this van. it definitely wasnt 12k like some here are saying. funny, i found this site on adams reddit and thought it was funny so many people hate blab. i had no idea people dislike justin. been a fan since his lfdp channel in 2014 hes one of the good guys like adam and migvee.

Reactions: 1
I messed up. Looks like the van must be around $6k not $12k. The cost of the Star Wars Hotel for 2 days. After watching the entire video he then said his mechanic said it's in good shape and proceeded to rattle off a list of everything wrong that needs fixing.

Reactions: 3
I messed up. Looks like the van must be around $6k not $12k. The cost of the Star Wars Hotel for 2 days. After watching the entire video he then said his mechanic said it's in good shape and proceeded to rattle off a list of everything wrong that needs fixing.
my uncle is a mechanic and he says "good shape" is lingo for that it runs and doesnt need any major fixes. i believe justin said it passed smog and needs mainly cosmetic work.

Reactions: 2
wow! I didn't know justin had a thread

How do you know all of this? You got an inside source or something? I cant speak on their finances but I'm pretty sure Justin has his son most of the time but he doesnt like being in the videos. How do you know they'll never get married?

for a while people in his Facebook group thought it was drake bell who was funding the trips but ally shut down that idea real fast. from what has been discussed i dont think its anyone famous. i subscribe to justins patreon and in his behind the scenes video it seems he got a great deal on this van. it definitely wasnt 12k like some here are saying. funny, i found this site on adams reddit and thought it was funny so many people hate blab. i had no idea people dislike justin. been a fan since his lfdp channel in 2014 hes one of the good guys like adam and migvee.
What’s his Facebook group called?

I've been hot and cold on Justin since I first encountered his videos. On the one hand, he is VERY energetic and brings an interesting perspective to some of the places he visits. On the other hand, he is VERY energetic to the point that he can be exhausting to watch. I watch only a few of his videos and haven't kept up with him (I didn't know about Allie's health problems, for example). He can be fun to watch, but I really have to be in the right mood for his catchphrases and wAcKy voices.

His statement about not using any of the GoFundMe funds to buy his van comes across as willfully ignorant. Guess what? Money is fungible. The van money could have gone to Allie's treatment, but it's easier to do some e-begging instead. His dad having to bail him out from an overdrawn checking account should have been the wake-up call that his chosen line of "work" is literally not paying the bills.

Reactions: 11
His dad having to bail him out from an overdrawn checking account should have been the wake-up call that his chosen line of "work" is literally not paying the bills.
I will say though, as much as I dislike him, I'll give him credit for not resorting to doing livestreams for superchats, unlike most Disney vloggers. Given how rabid and obsessive his fans are in the Facebook group, they'll certainly be donating a lot of money through superchats if he did that.

Reactions: 3
On his March 29 Knotts Berry Farm Blog he was squeezing a noise making Rubber Chicken Keychain he purchased. Starts out funny and turns into the most annoying thing ever. Skip to the 35:57 minute mark toward the end. This was just as bad a Adam The Woo, When anytime he has Lightsaber at any Disney property, We are treated with endless shots of the grown man playing with it.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but the rich fan is totally Drake Bell. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING OTHERWISE
Lmao its definitely not drake bell. as i stated before ally has shut down the drake and bob gurr rumors already. justin and drake were friendly to each other but never really friends and I dont think justin has spoken to him since late 2017. im pretty sure it isnt anyone famous. just a fan who has cash.

• Heart
Lmao its definitely not drake bell. as i stated before ally has shut down the drake and bob gurr rumors already. justin and drake were friendly to each other but never really friends and I dont think justin has spoken to him since late 2017. im pretty sure it isnt anyone famous. just a fan who has cash.
I don't believe anything that broad says! She'd had filthy things go in AND out of her mouth!!