JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know how they get away with claiming all these benefits, sitting on their backsides.

Reactions: 11
Duggy was supposed to start a new job today, he never went, and I quote - cos there's nae point man, plus a wiz up til 2 watching Hulks lives.

🤦‍♀️
Wish I could afford to decide if I was going to work or watching lives and sleeping in.... unfortunately I have to do both 🙄😂

Whats these videos this stacey is getting a mauling for?
No idea, trying to figure it out but there's too much screeching! Toni thinking she's a bleeping hard nut screaming like a loon ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres big hard man Toni in chers box shouting and balling at Stacey again over the video of her telling the autistic boy to unalive himself. Stacey said this wasnt 6 months ago it was over 2 years ago & she's embarrassed for using they words as she was pushed to it - the boy kept saying if she didnt send him money he would unalive himself. He's also not young he's 36/37. AGAIN - why is it acceptable for DUGGY to call someone the M word but not for stacey? Hypocritical bunch of bully bastards. This is actually really sad to sit & watch. Roll on big rotten Toni getting put on her bleeping arse for her cheek to everyone!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 14
Toni saying she didn't defend Duggy...didn't scream at him like that on a live either tho did you Toni! Double standards when it suits! Don't know what the lassies done or not done but don't think Toni or Cher are in any position to question anyone's morals!

Reactions: 6
That Toni is horrible lassie. You can tell she is the type to run her mouth because she has an audience but get her face to face alone and she would probably tit herself. Cher sitting with a wee smirk on her face while her new bestie Toni screams like a lunatic at this Stacey. Duggy never got this treatment for using the M word or for having ladyboys in his username did he 😐 seems if your face fits then you will get a wee soft telling off but all hell breaks loose when it is someone not within their vicious wee circle!

You can just tell that this Toni has said and done worse in her life than calling someone a M word on the internet. It’s ripping right out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aw jade's turn now ...why does it only bother them when it's something that they've been through!
Who the duck do they all think they are, sitting there all high and mighty lording it over that lassie, degrading her to tit but accepting it from the Bams round about them!

Reactions: 8
Toni Louise justifying saying she was going to bully Stacey - “there is a difference saying you are going to bully someone and actually doing it” she is honestly thick as tit as well as being a horrible wee witch.

Reactions: 9
That Toni is horrible lassie. You can tell she is the type to run her mouth because she has an audience but get her face to face alone and she would probably tit herself. Cher sitting with a wee smirk on her face while her new bestie Toni screams like a lunatic at this Stacey. Duggy never got this treatment for using the M word or for having ladyboys in his username did he 😐 seems if your face fits then you will get a wee soft telling off but all hell breaks loose when it is someone not within their vicious wee circle!
Stacey wanted to be their pal and got tossed to the kerb when they got fed up with her - now to me they are most defo bullying her on that live, stacey has tried to talk to cher in a live last week and she says i am ignoring her it was day kids started back to school - cant believe how its ok for them to have a past but no Stacey - stacey should not try to explain herself to them !!! Different rules for different fools here

Reactions: 12
Stacey wanted to be their pal and got tossed to the kerb when they got fed up with her - now to me they are most defo bullying her on that live, stacey has tried to talk to cher in a live last week and she says i am ignoring her it was day kids started back to school - cant believe how its ok for them to have a past but no Stacey - stacey should not try to explain herself to them !!! Different rules for different fools here
I don’t know why she is in that live letting they 2 talk to her how they are. Toni Louise is sitting there like a wee ticket because she has Cher on her side. She is a nasty piece of work. Yet again accusing someone (Stacey in this instance) of laughing about her abuse like she said we were saying stuff about it but still can’t produce a receipt for either.

Reactions: 8
Honestly this bunch are the absolute worst!! Toni sitting all proud shouting she's going to bully stacey. But right now is she bullying her ? No. Hahaha cant believe how bleeping thick this wee hole actually is 🙈 They will be the ones to blame when some poor person takes their life & i dont think it'll be long. Why do they keep going back to the comment about her sleeping with someones man ? Who even bleeping cares about that? They're just picking at other things to gang up on her more. Aye its wrong, but i can guarantee that wee midden Toni has done alot worse 🤮 stacey has now to apologise to tonis maw cos she's gunning for stacey. Aw away get yer wains & take a day off tiktok 👍🏻

Toni is a hard faced, antagonising, nasty piece of work and she'll meet her match one day. She plays the pity act about her past but it's not made her a better person. Concentrate on your kids toni and do your best by them.

As for head duggy, just shows what a good and decent guy he is who turns down a job for tiktok. He's a bullying duck face who couldn't cope in the real world.

Reactions: 12
Toni has just said she's 23. She's a horrible wee lassie 🤢 thinks she's a big hard wummin because Cher is sitting there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.