JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny cope with Kdawgs new dancing pals Nan with all the camels & parthiban. Parthibans just came in saying he’s going to pump Nans maw as revenge 😭😂 Kdawgs lives are turning into Saudi Arabia’s version of Cher’s lives😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I clicked on Kdawgs live and it's gone and looks like her account has too. Tried from my backup account too. Can anyone else find her??

Alanna said Ryan was messaging an 18 year old and Cher had to one-up her by claiming she knew he was messaging a 15 year old. As per usual, fagz bunter was in the live in the comments, completely glossing over it and ignoring that cher just put out that accusation. She must have her white stick out again. Now she’s in Ryan’s live claiming she wasn’t in chers live at the time it was said. But she can’t stay long as she has some cheeseburgers in the pan.

I've not read past this comment yet so if I'm repeating something somebody else has already said then I apologise! I was in Chers live when the comments about the 15 year old were made and Mags Hunter was in the box... the girl commenting said she's 23 or abouts that now but had said Ryan was definitely talking to her when she was 15 and calling him a beast. I actually had replied in the comments to the girl saying it was a heavy accusation which is why I remember it but Mags acknowledged it and said she refuses to go about calling people beasts without solid evidence 🙈

Reactions: 4
I've not read past this comment yet so if I'm repeating something somebody else has already said then I apologise! I was in Chers live when the comments about the 15 year old were made and Mags Hunter was in the box... the girl commenting said she's 23 or abouts that now but had said Ryan was definitely talking to her when she was 15 and calling him a beast. I actually had replied in the comments to the girl saying it was a heavy accusation which is why I remember it but Mags acknowledged it and said she refuses to go about calling people beasts without solid evidence 🙈
Then she jumped in Ryan’s box and denied all knowledge. There’s a want about her.
👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

Reactions: 5
Boring Duggy in Chers live moaning about us. Just caught the end of his rant but he said what about their wee pal Scotty. Apart from 2 of us we don't like Scotty! How many times man.

Reactions: 8
Send money for dragon soops 😭😭😭
Big gift aff Wade eh ? 😆.
You be careful...just watch your back with all of them . Would hate to see you become their next target 🤐

Boring Duggy in Chers live moaning about us. Just caught the end of his rant but he said what about their wee pal Scotty. Apart from 2 of us we don't like Scotty! How many times man.
Yeah saw that too.
Its annoying that they think we all like Scotty etc ....we dont. We hate everyone equally 😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also Duggy and all the other morons, his name isn’t Scotty 😐 Scotty does not exist! They read what they want to read. Absolute cabbages!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Duggy was supposed to start a new job today, he never went, and I quote - cos there's nae point man, plus a wiz up til 2 watching Hulks lives.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also Duggy and all the other morons, his name isn’t Scotty 😐 Scotty does not exist! The read what they want to read. Absolute cabbages!
I don’t even think half of them read here. They just go on whatever one says. All got more faces than the toon clock…….including their 2 Tayto pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Duggy was supposed to start a new job today, he never went, and I quote - cos there's nae point man, plus a wiz up til 2 watching Hulks lives.

🤦‍♀️
Brilliant attitude 😂 this is why the dregs of society will never amount to anything because “there is nae point man” 😆

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.