JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not jealous of them lot hahahahaha nae chance are they saying we all are no no we only comment on what we see πŸ‘€ I’ve got a full time job I would rather clean shite everyday off the floor then beg for anything in my life! πŸ˜­πŸ’€
Exactly! And I tell my kids the same, everything they have is because their parents have worked hard for it!

Scotty came on & admitted it all β˜ πŸ˜‚
In that case I don't want Ryan to have a thread now 🀣 just thought it would be funny because Scott was so desperate for one but wouldn't admit he was Ryan 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Cher wants use to annihilate me now. I'm ready for a stoning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Keep your head down for a couple of days then stoat back in as if nothing happened.
Well that's what a tiktok scheme goblin would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just say I don't find Cher, Toni, Duggy or anyone saying I should be embarrassed to speak to someone that looks like Scotty funny. I don't think any of them are Scotlands next top model either. Im no innocent when it comes to bashing peoples appearances because it's the easiest thing to insult. But I 100% don't get embarrassed by anyone I speak to πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I just say I don't find Cher, Toni, Duggy or anyone saying I should be embarrassed to speak to someone that looks like Scotty funny. I don't think any of them are Scotlands next top model either. Im no innocent when it comes to bashing peoples appearances because it's the easiest thing to insult. But I 100% don't get embarrassed by anyone I speak to πŸ˜‚
Am a bad bastard for attacking people's looks, and i know I shouldn't, but it's an easy target.

But you and Mandy (The Famous Tattle Defectorsβ„’) weren't sitting in his Lives cos you thought he looked like Tom Hardy. He was faceless then, so you obviously saw something in his personality that you liked. Lord knows what. 😭 But it wasn't looks.

Cher and her wee brigade attacking you now cos he's not a supermodel shows the level of maturity these adults have. It actually makes me feel a bit bad for Ryan, so they better stop cos I can't be having that. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m a nosy bastard I’m dying to know what the guy looked like in the photos Rydo was sending out pretending to be him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am a bad bastard for attacking people's looks, and i know I shouldn't, but it's an easy target.

But you and Mandy (The Famous Tattle Defectorsβ„’) weren't sitting in his Lives cos you thought he looked like Tom Hardy. He was faceless then, so you obviously saw something in his personality that you liked. Lord knows what. 😭 But it wasn't looks.

Cher and her wee brigade attacking you now cos he's not a supermodel shows the level of maturity these adults have. It actually makes me feel a bit bad for Ryan, so they better stop cos I can't be having that. πŸ˜‚
I clearly knew all along, why do you think I had my hospital goonie on in my profile pic? πŸ’€
Should have known KDawg would clock that, she’s unreal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
To be fair slagging peoples looks is shite but it’s also funny, dangerous game when your man looks like tiny John though and you’ve got a wart on the end of your beak that would earn you a starring role in wicked

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Watching you πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m a nosy bastard I’m dying to know what the guy looked like in the photos Rydo was sending out pretending to be him πŸ˜‚
I think the photos Iv got are just more recent pictures than the unflattering ones getting passed about πŸ˜‚

Kdawg would've creamed her pants at that, she's medal daft.
Caught her asking if he's any medals he didn't buy himself ☠

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.