JustCherbear3.0 #6 saving for the wedding of the year, wee John better punt more gear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were saying earlier that we’ve got a bee in our bonnets about Chers go fund me for her wedding and because we’re all on here and not tiktok we’re just jealous because we can’t get gifts and that… I don’t even have words for that I just thought it was funny, cunts need to lay off the drugs 😂😂
I didnt even know she had a go fund me for the wedding. How absolutely embaressing to do that. And also, for the record Cher, I have a really good job and I pay for my stuff. Unlike you lot ya bunch of beggy bams.

Reactions: 6
The cheating wifes page uplaoded screenshots, still nobody said she deserves her trauma.

Reactions: 4
I work but could certainly be doing with a few begging sessions on TT, my man works too and I still can't afford their lifestyle 😭 maybe Cher's right, I'm just jealous 🤭🤣
Well you can be jealous of her but I am certainly not of her or any of the rest who beg on the daily 😂

• Haha
The cheating wifes page uplaoded screenshots, still nobody said she deserves her trauma.
Seen that....that would have well been posted if it existed. Shes just a lying toad. Trying to get in on the stories on here. When shes about as relevant as the K in knife.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do they think those screenshots actually prove though? I stand by everything I said, filling weans without their knowledge and their responsible parents knowledge is creepy as duck behaviour and I think putting those screenshots up proves us right tbf 😭

Reactions: 5
Well you can be jealous of her but I am certainly not of her or any of the rest who beg on the daily 😂
🤣🤣 Nah I'm not jealous! I take pride in working for what me and my family have, even if it's not much I know we've worked for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aye me neither, obviously cut from a different cloth than that lot but I can look at everything I’ve got in life and know that I got it through hard work and screwing the head and saving up for tit I wanted not sitting expecting other people to gift me when some families out there can’t even afford to put food on their tables the now.

• Heart
not jealous of them lot hahahahaha nae chance are they saying we all are no no we only comment on what we see 👀 I’ve got a full time job I would rather clean shite everyday off the floor then beg for anything in my life! 😭💀

• Heart
Aye me neither, obviously cut from a different cloth than that lot but I can look at everything I’ve got in life and know that I got it through hard work and screwing the head and saving up for tit I wanted not sitting expecting other people to gift me when some families out there can’t even afford to put food on their tables the now.
Exactly. I have a nice life & nice things but they didn’t just fall into my lap, me & him both work hard (him more than me 🤭) in order to get them. I make sure i always buy a few things extra to put in the foodbank trolly in Asda when i do my shopping as i am well aware people are struggling, even those who work are finding it tough.

• Heart
I agree with Cher though, people should stop sending her stuff if she isn't actively coming on to see it for herself.

I dont think she deserves her abuse. We shouldn't have to all come on here to clarify that, Im sure literally everyone would say the same thing because its bleeping sick if you believe a child deserves to be abused. Fullstop.
Exactly this. There are wee bams in the background trying to stir up the toxicity even more. They’re clearly more bored and demented than I am, and that’s saying something 🤣

No-one would be tolerated on here if they were hitting out with tit like that. And I don’t comment anything on this public platform that I wouldn’t say or defend in real life, or change my view on if I am presented with new info at a later date.

Also, to clarify, I didn’t phone the van park 💀 I think I ended up on the Malibu that night having been triggered by something else on that app 🙈. Plenty of people harbouring their own trauma.

I work but could certainly be doing with a few begging sessions on TT, my man works too and I still can't afford their lifestyle 😭 maybe Cher's right, I'm just jealous 🤭🤣
Here, I’ve made $3.47 on TikTok #sidehussle

• Haha
not jealous of them lot hahahahaha nae chance are they saying we all are no no we only comment on what we see 👀 I’ve got a full time job I would rather clean shite everyday off the floor then beg for anything in my life! 😭💀
Its a good feeling seeing your wage come in at the end of the month or week (whatever frequency your paid). That is until all the bills come flying out 😭 i am the dafty who has direct debits set up for the day my wages hit the bank so i only see my full wage when i look on my payslip or on the bank statement, by time i wake up in the morning all sorts has left my account 🙄

Anyway enough of that shite, sun is shining & i am getting ready to make cocktails & that bbq will be getting fired up shortly. Already hating myself for the hangover i will have tomorrow 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its a good feeling seeing your wage come in at the end of the month or week (whatever frequency your paid). That is until all the bills come flying out 😭 i am the dafty who has direct debits set up for the day my wages hit the bank so i only see my full wage when i look on my payslip or on the bank statement, by time i wake up in the morning all sorts has left my account 🙄

Anyway enough of that shite, sun is shining & i am getting ready to make cocktails & that bbq will be getting fired up shortly. Already hating myself for the hangover i will have tomorrow 😎
If tattle paid in gifts I would give it my full time 🤣🤣 aye I’m monthly pay kills me 🤣 but proud to say least none of us beg how they do 🌚

• Haha
Funnily enough I’m about to do the same! Enjoy and we’ll reconvene when we’re rough as toast 💀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.