Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
They were 100% made over the weekend
I reckon they either, prepped the cookie dough over the weekend. Froze the individual cookie balls. Then all they have to do put them on the trays, then bake. Or they were baked at the weekend, frozen and will be defrosted before sending.

But who is doing the work?. Her staff dont work Mon/Tue.🤷
Wait until she does a Brooki Cookie review. She'll tear them to pieces like she did Dough bakery in Wellington, (after her BB trip to the capital to check they, Nada and some other bakeries out). That was shameful and really petty.
The only way to track the delivery of BJs is via an app you have to download. Unfortunately work limits what apps I can download to my phone so I won't be able to track.

$30 to ship to NZ. Guess BJ will have to chop those biscuits into small portions, might not be enough for all her staff. Shame they couldn't have one each. So good to see they ship on baking day!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

iggy

Chatty Member
I see Brittany is going to be opening her own patisserie shop! I wonder if she’s going to be doing that in the old JJ shop when JJ moves to the new one?

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
"Thank you team just jess love you all peace out"

This was her response to her hard workers😡. How much more condescending and disingenuous could she get. That was nothing more than an afterthought. Her staff deserve so much more
Have any of her staff been with her the whole five years?

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
She was a sole trader working from home for the first few years, you can pay tax and be legit that way without any problems.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Lol at her being sent a PR package including a competitor’s cookies and her having to tag them because it’s a hashtag ad! 😂😂

View attachment 2539957
See Jess iya ain't no fan of your food.. her and her new mate Nicole ( your old friend) are now bff while you try cuddling up with edna.. thing is iya is friends with Sera aswell so seeing you tryna snuggle up with Sera aswell will prob have edna ditching you soon

shh77

VIP Member
What just her, her mother in law and sister in law? 🤣🤣🤣..can't have takapuna girls anymore
I guess because they would have been employed as FOH/baristas, and not “bakers” she doesn’t have the roles/hours for them if she already has staff covering that at Huapei 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Pentothal

VIP Member
Can we run a poll on which month we will be blessed with a preggo announcement in the form on a donut from Jess. I’m putting dibs on a Christmas miracle announcement.
I'll go for first week of the new year. January 2024

Being realistic, can they afford a baby. No wardrobes, deck had just been constructed, and they can't afford trays for the business. Can she afford to pay herself mat leave

Goestothehead

VIP Member
So she showed pics of jjbb doing the Diamond Shop.... but just the Friday night... honestly what happend to her donuts she was having there on Saturday for customers??

Jeffery

Chatty Member
The style is a popular American cookie company called crumbl, she’s just copying them.

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Just a hint BJ🤢. I don't want the straw I will be drinking from contaminated by your grubby pink hoodie and unwashed hands. Let your customers take their own straw.
Unfortunately doing that leads to more issues, as customer touch multiple straws to grab one lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Here we go. This is interesting. $20 an hour for a contractor after tax, acc, holidays, sick leave, student loan etc, living, doesnt leave a lot. You'd almost want to factor in stress working with a boujee boss, and they are expected to lift 30kgView attachment 2503610View attachment 2503614View attachment 2503615
Wouldn’t that make it less an min wage?

Or cos it’s contractor min wage is the same or doesn’t matter
---
First time mentioned she said she had to “borrow money” then she later said she look out a loan. Two very different things in my view. Which is it? Borrowed money from Jay/Family or took out a loan from a bank.
Both?

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Interesting jess isn't going to girls in buisness this year she was soooo hyped last year and had to get that pink suit!

• Haha