Just Jess #4 BJ bit off more than she can chew, down the loo goes the new HQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooooow providing us with soooo much riveting ✨⭐CoNtEnT⭐✨ Jess you’re already up to thread number….4 🫠🫠
…wee while till you catch up with ol mate Simmy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title named by @relatableboujeebiarch ❤

Your prize is a frozen 3 day old cream filled donut that has been repurposed multiple times into various babyish named products and still hasn’t sold.
Snaps for you, girl 🫰🫰🫰
Wow, I am HONOURED. This is better than the time I got Highly Commended for my sand saucer at the local A&P show when I was 8. Thank you, thank you 😘
I look forward to regurgitating my prize on the toilet later tonight when the salmonella kicks in. Hopefully I'll lose a few kgs ✌
---
Also, BJ's prize for tUrnInG dOwN eVeNtS that she totally was invited to is a Food Safety & Hygiene one day course through The New Zealand School of Food & Wine. It's at 9.30am on the 11th of December at their campus on the viaduct. I've booked ya in babes, you're welcome ✌😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Give me a breeeeeak!
In other words, you’ve seen 3 events on the gram you’ve NOT been invited to (or have been, but because you’re so tit at checking your emails didn’t RSVP 🫠) and made up this bullsh*t! 🤣🤣

IMG_9384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Give me a breeeeeak!
In other words, you’ve seen 3 events on the gram you’ve NOT been invited to (or have been, but because you’re so tit at checking your emails didn’t RSVP 🫠) and made up this bullsh*t! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2544238
That just makes her look like an entitled influencer, who has no time management skills, and uses the "time for me" excuse

She didn't have to go to all three, she could have picked two and declined the other. Or gone to just one.

Has she even contacted the events to say she is not turning up.

Business is about sacrifice. It's also about stepping up and following through when you tell someone you will be attending/doing something.

Can't understand why her management company haven't put her on notice. The number of times she uses excuses for not doing a campaign, not following through, or doing a follow up. And just not turning up to events.🤦 That shows a really bad work ethnic, and maybe a week of actual full time 40+ hours is sometimes needed to meet your obligations. If she had time for nails and Pilates she could factor in time to attend these events. It's all about priorities

• Heart
Give me a breeeeeak!

View attachment 2544238

So she can put in the effort and time when it's an event working with edna but other times can't? Usually she would go to the events and blow off work

Reactions: 6
So she can put in the effort and time when it's an event working with edna but other times can't? Usually she would go to the events and blow off work
Yes!!! She's put the time in for Bestie Edna, and making those cookies for her neice, spending money on stickers for the pop up, but can't put effort into marketing Halloween, All blacks, or attending PR events. That's her job.

PR events you network, you make contacts, you get future work. Sleeping in bed because you feel tired you dont. Sometimes you have to put on your big girl aimn tights and do the work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly!
Edna had time to work on her pop up AND go to at least one of these events!
ANNNNND she’s pregnant!
Which she is absolutely NOT letting us forget, and is milking already 🙄🙄 ….the way she’s already cradling the “bump” 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Why does she need to get decals done for a 3 day event? In that small shop what a waste of money l!

• Angry
Where are all the other chonkies, why do they look like these are the ones that didn't sell yesterday. It's obvious there have been others on that tray. So is this repurposing in action? If they were fresh they would have a full dusting of powdered sugar. 👀
Yesterday's or even older Chonkies being made into a new variety, lemon meringue, so they can be sold all over again

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Where are all the other chonkies, why do they look like these are the ones that didn't sell yesterday. It's obvious there have been others on that tray. So is this repurposing in action? If they were fresh they would have a full dusting of powdered sugar. 👀
Yesterday's or even older Chonkies being made into a new variety, lemon meringue, so they can be sold all over again
The cupcake cases as food liners just tell me she’s a preschooler trying to run a bake sale under the disguise of a pRoFeSsIoNaL baker.

• Haha
Edna putting on the bikinis from in store to show what there like.. bet jess will find the ones she tried on and buy them..." I'm never washing these! Edna's flaps have been in here, boujee bosses for life!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's running a cafe, selling food and coffee out of Edna's shop. Does she have a food licence, safety cert for this place. How does she store the milk for the coffees, and the food with cream or buttercream filings. Please show us your council permit Edna or BJ

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she's running a cafe, selling food and coffee out of Edna's shop. Does she have a food licence, safety cert for this place. How does she store the milk for the coffees, and the food with cream or buttercream filings. Please show us your council permit Edna or BJ
Report to council I rekon! She's already been told off for packing cookies at home

Are the decals double sided or have the been put on the wrong side of the door and window?
It looks like it, 🤦

compared with Ednas sign writing, the JJBB decals look childlike and tacky, and that cake - Ednas aesthetic is elegant and superior quality. And then JJBB gate crashed the shop. If I were Edna I wouldn't be eating any of that cake, don't know where it's been or how it's been stored.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It looks like it, 🤦

compared with Ednas sign writing, the JJBB decals look childlike and tacky, and that cake - Ednas aesthetic is elegant and superior quality. And then JJBB gate crashed the shop. If I were Edna I wouldn't be eating any of that cake, don't know where it's been or how it's been stored.
Don’t want be contracting salmonella whilst pregnant! 🤢

• Sick
It looks like it, 🤦

Whhhyyy have they got that food out ready for tomorow uncovered? 🤢🤢

• Sick
Thankfully someone with a bit of common sense changed them by a later story but this is the most unhygienic way to stack takeaway coffee cups. Hope Jess fired whoever did this 🤭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.