Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
She’s seriously so lazy and sh*t at being an
✨⭐iNfLuEnZa⭐✨!
This new range is launching today, but she’ll do a “try on haul in THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS” !!
…I’d be pissed if I were these brands sponsoring/gifting her things and she’s too lazy to promote them properly!
IMG_9119.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Ummm eww cookies made on the 11/10... no way is that a label from anything else it would have been so easy to pull off whilst washing it 🤮🤮🤮 this Chick is thick as bricks that would put people off seeing that
Genuine question: I’m not a baker but I DO meal prep a lot and freeze for mid-week cooking.
When she has labels like this is it because she has been freezing cookie dough and the food she pre-makes?
I know myself that I freeze cookie dough in balls, make cakes ahead for birthdays and freeze, and so on.
Obviously not ideal but I’m wondering if this is what she’s doing but not being honest about it 🤔

• Heart

spiderqueens

VIP Member
What she gave Sera Lynne vs what she received from her! ….yup TOTALLY equal! 🙄🙄
Also, anyone else find their “colab” weird?
Like isn’t TDS supposed to be “luxury” “elevated” “high class” etc etc?? …why would you want to be associated with gross donuts??
Who would want people getting their greasy, icing covered hands all over the jewellery they’re trying on?? 🤷‍♀️
Yep, colour me confused

Pentothal

VIP Member
Interesting jess isn't going to girls in buisness this year she was soooo hyped last year and had to get that pink suit!
Isn't this the jacket she's trying to sell. Can't wear that anymore🤷

Maybe the GIB organisers have actually seen there is little substance to her boujee boss persona. It's a masquerade covering a potentially poor business model, where she employed/employs contractors so she has no real responsibilities. The business "sustains" an influencer lifestyle on a budget that cannot even afford trays. My girl maths says there's something not right there. I would love to do a Q&A with her at one of those business forums
---
I've seen this at weddings, where they have a lesser quality "smash cake" they do this to. When you put a lot of effort into decorating and baking a beautiful cake this can be really disheartening to see unless you baked to the client's wishes.

No pictures of the supplied donuts either🤦 Guess, like the bakery, they'll just hold them over and use for today's opening in the donut cart. This cake didn't fit the aesthetic, it wasn't elegant, it didn't represent the image of the shop, it wouldn't have fed the guests, and it looks like Sera treated it how it deserved.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Goestothehead

VIP Member
4 days is a full week in boujee land 🤣
Can you imagine how fucked off Jay must be to hear her whinge about how tired and stressed she is constantly when he has an actual physically demanding job AND has to cater to her every whim?

He must be soooo over it spec when she NEVER works leaves after him and is home before him. Did she actualy do anything nice for him on his birthday on Monday?

• Sad

Pentothal

VIP Member

Most of these reviews (for when she was JJCC) are from her 'influencer' friends. Dodgy dodgy dodgy since day dot!
I tried to put a review on that site but couldn't see how to. Most looked like she'd paid friends to say the same thing. Did a review on another site😉

• Heart

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Checked my emails just now, and what do you think, email from the boujee baker to say my cookies were picked up early this afternoon, not yesterday.🤔 So....were they made Monday and not packed until today
Were they made yesterday and sat in the box overnight
Were they made fresh today?
I think by the time they arrive they will be three days old, minimum. Actually really disappointed if that is the case. If I wanted three+ day old biscuits I can look in the tin at work and they will cost me nothing
Can’t wait for the review 😉

Reactions: 2

Starstruck500

VIP Member
So true! So she isn't being that honest, why doesn't she do a video or post it like she did with all the vids she made of the store wjen she got it etc
Did she address her current store and if the landlord is letting her stay after she gave notice and found new tenants?

Reactions: 2