Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Bj the baker doesnt know how to cook a pav. Hadnt beaten the eggwhites enough. Slop is different from soft peaks. A bit too much cornflour depending on how you like it

That was an embarrassment to show. And covering a mistake in cream, or buttercream, doesnt cover up how bad it is. Why didnt she take the baking paper off before decorating?. I'm thinking she realised it had stuck firmly, and any attempts at removing the paper would break it.

Impressive BJ wears a clean apron, ties back her hair - when it is important🤦

And as an example of what an airfryer pav can look like. That is mine I regularly make, before decorating😉

I would have thought Briscoes would demand higher standards from their promoters

W
And now she's starring on Briscoes Fb page. People are actually in awe of that pav🤦
---

I reckon the cooking time wasnt anywhere near enough. That centre is probably stl almost raw, just set. Mmmmmm raw egg whites

Bet briscoes didn't even test it before allowing it!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok hands up who else ordered her NYC cookies🙋
When will they start baking
Will they come in a pink courier bag?
Will they be fresh
Getting down to the south island can take more than 24 hours
Even down to Wellington isn't a given overnight
Anyone else part with $37🤣
Nah but brooki ships to NZ now and I’m seriously considering it

Reactions: 1

spiderqueens

VIP Member
She's been deleting hard out. Three of us posted comments, fair, to the point and 💥 just like that they've been deleted.

Can't take the heat BJ, get out of the kitchen. And that cake was not a good advertisement for her skill set
---
its still there, but she's deleted ALL the comments. She's so sad and immature. Any way to report a tt video?
I’m must be the ultimate TC I can’t see it 😂

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
I don't check in here as often but I have to know....did the cookies turn up our fellow tattler?!

nzbee

I don’t follow Jess much - but has she stopped going to F45? I considered joining but didn’t want to while she was the ambassador for Kumeū.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Thank you for your service 🙏 hope you feel better soon x

Also just as an FYI from someone who works in packaging, all cellophane is compostable so she could've used it, she's just stingey
That is good to know, thank you. So the huge piece, wish I'd unscrunched it, of waxed paper she had in the bottom of the box, I guess as padding, would that break down, or is the waxy/shiny side a barrier to decomposition?

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Looks liek Brittany still there? Do we know when the ad was loaded for looking for new baker? Woundet if she's giving her longer

• Wow