Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pentothal

VIP Member
Hahah! Brittany was the talented one, georgia was the one that just turned 21. So they must be the two she lost unless georgia is working both 🤔 but yup its the buisness partner of edna the person jess stalks 🤣🤣.. prob snuck into her house whilst she's away and smelling her sheets 😅😅😅
Hope Brittany has gone somewhere, where her talent is recognised then👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pentothal

VIP Member
Why we get a spray tan? Isn't Edna's tan "the best" ..shouldn't you be helping your staff prep for tomorow instead of getting a facial and tan? .... guessing she got the spray tan to be " look at me, look at me" at seras event otherwise why not do it yourself? Guess Edna's tan ain't that good 🤷‍♀️
Since when has she had a donut cart, guess she'll be working at the diamond shop opening.. Donuts and diamonds 🤷

Attachments

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Works ONE day, needs a lie down!
…you just KNOW after “working” tomorrow she’ll need to take aaaall of next week off! 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Lots of head touching and face scratching this post. Can't believe she still makes their coffees in disposable cups. Didn't they all receive China ones🤷

Haha yup! The ones she ordered for the "new store"... bet they are still being used at her house

• Haha
The fact she's gone and gotten massive cookie box stickers made tells me this is going to be a permanent thing going forward, and also tells me it means she needs other forms of revenue to help prop up her failing business. How long before shes in her ✨️NaTuRaL eRa✨️ sans lashes, nails and botox? 🤣 oh, silly me, that will be never, she'll let her business go into receivership before she gives up her beauty treatments

• Haha

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
That is good to know, thank you. So the huge piece, wish I'd unscrunched it, of waxed paper she had in the bottom of the box, I guess as padding, would that break down, or is the waxy/shiny side a barrier to decomposition?
No, baking paper isn’t compostable unfortunately. If it’s unsoiled it can be recycled in some places

Jeffery

Chatty Member
She was a sole trader working from home for the first few years, you can pay tax and be legit that way without any problems.
when I was looking into opening my own home kitchen I had to register a business 🤔
Maybe she was under a different name - she’s still just Jess cake co on companies register

• Wow

Goestothehead

VIP Member
She’s seriously so lazy and sh*t at being an
✨⭐iNfLuEnZa⭐✨!
This new range is launching today, but she’ll do a “try on haul in THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS” !!
…I’d be pissed if I were these brands sponsoring/gifting her things and she’s too lazy to promote them properly!
View attachment 2491761

As soon as she gets things free or money she's happy and she dosnt fulfill her end

• Angry