Just Jess #2 Boujee Jess, Don’t you know I’M the face of MY BRAND, sells donuts covered in dog hair & san

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late 20’s** looooool
AND for someone who gets THAT much free beauty tit and gifted facials!!

Freebies arnt always good 🤣🤣

Her and scumone love a freebie and will go for anything they both look so much older than they are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I will still NEVER get over this 🤣🤣
Giving zoolander vibes in that last pic 🤣🤣

How does she look at these stories and think yep, I look amazing
Like seriously she looks like a clown, in the ones you've posted and today's 🤢
---
her skin is so bad for someone in their late 30’s, as for the monkey ass lips 🤮🤮🤮
Isn't she like 26 🤣🤣🤣 makes me feel much better about my 30s skin and I don't get a plethora of beauty treatments every second bloody day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone want to make the new thread yet? 🤣 how far over can we go before we get told off?
I've tried, the link doesn't work, it's like all my privileges have gone, and I didn't know what to do next🤷
---
I can’t as well my ability too have been taken away, I can’t report stuff either unless they’ve taken that option off the website 🤣
Me too, maybe we are in the naughty corner🤣

Reactions: 1
Today it's double grubby, pink cardy and jacket wearing.

What is happening to that cake, hope it's not one of the new cream cheese thingies, they need to be chilled
Lol last week I thought they were muffins that were falling over but you’re right! They’re those cream cheese scroll(?) things and absolutely need to be chilled! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.