Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I’ve been dying find someone else who finds “SJ” the most annoying person on Instagram!! I’ve unfollowed her, she’s thinks she’s something so special.

“This little one” - aka Scarlett who’s rarely mentioned by her actual name. The child literally climbs up her mothers legs desperate for attention whilst she’s talking to her phone (“you guys”) barely acknowledging her or she’s strapped in the back of the car with her shoe balanced on her head.
The forehead and the hair flapping - for gods sake woman - pick a side!!! Or better still get a fringe!!!

Her husband loves himself, and his (dad) dancing - jeez man, buy your self some dance lessons, could’ve had some when he took all that time off...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is, when I watch her, my eyes won't stop looking at her bloody forehead😂😂😂. It's got a mind of its own. Can she actually control it😂. It's so weird and creepy😖. I'd definitely get a fringe or botox. It freaks me out🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Scarlett. Only 1 year and either in nursery to be kept out of the way or just shunted around in the car from shop to shop, waitrose daily, football, homesense, b&q, that bloomin restaurant and everywhere else. She's always falling asleep on mummy, while SJ films her, like its the cutest thing. But it just means she doesnt get regular naps. Or she's clambering for attention. Poor mite.

And i dont even understand how on earth she's managed to get a job advising on the fit out of a restaurant??? So tenuous. What a blagger. Being able to decorate your house with your husbands money doesnt make one an interior designer. So full of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's pretty much it. She's so busy though..
Poor Scarlett. Only 1 year and either in nursery to be kept out of the way or just shunted around in the car from shop to shop, waitrose daily, football, homesense, b&q, that bloomin restaurant and everywhere else. She's always falling asleep on mummy, while SJ films her, like its the cutest thing. But it just means she doesnt get regular naps. Or she's clambering for attention. Poor mite.

And i dont even understand how on earth she's managed to get a job advising on the fit out of a restaurant??? So tenuous. What a blagger. Being able to decorate your house with your husbands money doesnt make one an interior designer. So full of yourself.
And she’s discovered The Range! So condescending, she’s a total shop snob!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh Sarah Jane think of all those people without a home and here are you with your bespoke bed bench! I’m so sorry that you couldn’t find one you liked in the shops because if you had then maybe it could have been a #gift

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Sarah Jane think of all those people without a home and here are you with your bespoke bed bench! I’m so sorry that you couldn’t find one you liked in the shops because if you had then maybe it could have been a #gift
You mean she has paid full price for the bespoke bench.....never! I think I need to see the receipt to fully believe it 😂

I’ve been enjoying her hike, half killed the old man they dragged up there with them. Then the crying at the end.. :rolleyes: all for her though, no the homeless people..

• Haha
Is it just me that resents companies like the white company? So bored of seeing it constantly on Instagram!

Reactions: 4
She played down her anniversary a few weeks ago before the big homeless hike! Oh we’re only going to a local restaurant this year! Now it’s a trip to Monte Carlo!

• Haha
Oh my god, is SJ on a romantic anniversary trip to Monte Carlo with her husband AND another man? She's storied by the pool with her husband, empty swimming pool, and theres a bloke chilling out in the pool right next to them. Then in the restaurant, there's her husband and another man sat at the table with them?? Wierd or what......

There's no way loaded SJ would celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary in Zaza's over a £9 bowl of pasta.

• Haha
I had to go and have a look 😁, does Matthew have a brother? the bloke in the pool looks like him .

Bit odd🤔.

• Haha
Is it just me that resents companies like the white company? So bored of seeing it constantly on Instagram!
She’ll flog anything if she gets it for free.

Oh my god, is SJ on a romantic anniversary trip to Monte Carlo with her husband AND another man? She's storied by the pool with her husband, empty swimming pool, and theres a bloke chilling out in the pool right next to them. Then in the restaurant, there's her husband and another man sat at the table with them?? Wierd or what......

There's no way loaded SJ would celebrate her 10th wedding anniversary in Zaza's over a £9 bowl of pasta.
Should this trip be tagged with “Ad”?! Trying to get Matt a Bugatti or Ferrari no doubt!!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, this woman! Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so smug. And I’m not jealous, we can afford good things in life, we just choose not to flaunt it so crassly like she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a peek over the weekend at their trip away - they both love themselves they, are both show offs - I cannot stand her!!

• Heart
Just why does she need an office? I hate these instagrammers who do their own house and then think theyre interior designers. Another one is the home that made me. Theyll be sat on their pcs tossing it off all day saying they're so busy - doing fa more like. Grrr

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.